19.06.09 Premiere

“Princess Protection Program” Toronto Premiere

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have to be the cutest drama free teens in Hollywood.

Both of them looked so cute at the “Princess Protection Program” Toronto Premiere that I’m hoping I can find room for them on the Best Dressed list this week.

I loving Selena sleek new hair style and she looked adorable wearing a white silk organza Tadashi Shoji Fall 2009 one-shoulder dress with a poufy detail.

Her look was completed with silver Stuart Weitzman peep-toes, and a collection of Stephen Webster shattered mother-of-pearl bracelet.

Demi Lovato wore the nude and black silk-blend strapless structured Alexander Wang corset dress with a netted overlay on skirt, which has recently worn by both Rihanna and Paris Hilton.

Normally I would frown at re-run which she must have known about, but she looks so incredibly cute in her dress so I can’t begrudge her. She made a great choice as the colour is gorgeous against her skin tone.

Her look is completed with YSL Trib Two’s and a silver necklace which I think she could have gone without.

[nggallery id=84]

Credit: INFevents.com, Style.com, Zimbio & Wireimage

Who Wore Marchesa Better? Jennifer Morrison or Georgina Chapman

Who Wore Marchesa Better? Jennifer Morrison or Georgina Chapman

Net-A-Porter Fall 2009

Net-A-Porter Fall 2009

15 Responses to “Princess Protection Program” Toronto Premiere

1. Chirpyparo June 19, 2009 at 12:16 #

Selena is looking incredible…you have to include her in Best Dressed…her hair is so much nice!!!

2. danielezka June 19, 2009 at 13:03 #

I think it won’t be that hard making some room for both of them in Best Dressed. This week was the poorest week i remember. No one was even close to wow me.

3. Lily June 19, 2009 at 14:42 #

They both look very cute! Selena is flawless and Demi looks really pretty in the dress.

It’s a bit weird how Paris and her chose the same shoes/dress combo though haha.

4. jasmine June 19, 2009 at 17:31 #

Love,love,love Selena’s dress.I didn’t think Demi could pull of that dress but I’m pleasently surprised.

5. Marjorie June 19, 2009 at 17:37 #

Both of their dresses don’t fit their bodies AT ALL.

6. Raquel June 19, 2009 at 18:28 #

I’m not sold on Selena. This is such a grown up look and the girl is only 16 (like Miley). I like Demi more, because even though it’s sexy and the shape enphasyzes her form, it seems more age appropriated than that giant bow and forced sophisticated that is plainly unnatural at this age.

7. jm June 19, 2009 at 21:08 #

both look amazing, buuut it’s weird to me that thee 16 years old look so old! i def did not look like that when i was 16!

8. Sydne June 19, 2009 at 21:46 #

I love Selena Gomez as well. Her bracelet is super cool, it’s 5 layers of scaled mother of pearl by Stephen Webster. So pretty, so out of my price range: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492714983&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446227434&R=441616341499&P_name=Stephen+Webster&sid=1216849C8CD7&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1243008473969

• Fashion Critic June 20, 2009 at 15:34 #

Thanks so much.

9. Natalie June 19, 2009 at 23:26 #

Selena and Demi are cute and seem level-headed…love them!

10. LolaSvelt June 20, 2009 at 00:49 #

Selena’s dress is cute, but it looks like a Lanvin rip-off.

Demi’s look…sorry we’ve seen this outfit on three other people. Pick something different next time.

11. chicbollywood June 20, 2009 at 05:46 #

Selens looks absolutely divine. I love love love the dress.

12. Lisa June 21, 2009 at 21:31 #

I LOVE selena’s look here
    she looks beautiful and I think it’s entirely age appropriate, the dress is adorable
    the same can’t be said for Demi in my opinion… a tight corset dress for a 16 year old?? remember, we’ve seen this dress on Paris Hilton and Rihanna who are both women in their twenties that love to sex up their looks
    I think if it had been Miley in this dress, everyone would have been quick to criticize about how she dresses too old for her age
    I don’t think Demi pulls it off at all

13. Melissa June 26, 2009 at 22:15 #

I love Selena’s dress and bob. She looks very grown-up and cute.

Demi looks cute as well, even though I’ve seen that dress many times.

14. Sarah August 17, 2009 at 17:52 #

I love Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. The movie was great. They look beautiful.