This is Megan Fox’s 6th “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” red carpet appearance including photocalls.

The majority of you will never like her no matter what she wears, but for the rest you must admit this is a stunning look for the actress.

Sporting a 50s sleek wavy hairstyle, bright red lips and gold leaf earrings the actress wore a fuschia print strapless Armani Privé Fall 2007 dress.

The modified version should be no surprise as it’s much sexier than the runway version therefore suiting Megan’s overtly sexy sense of style.

Her look was complete with merlot Christian Louboutin Bianca platform pumps which I added to my favourites this week.

I love the look.  Do you?

[nggallery id=81]

Credit: Spletnik & REUTERS/Mikhail Voskresensky

2009 CMT Music Awards

2009 CMT Music Awards

Runway To Sidewalk - Michael Jackson In Balmain - Again

Runway To Sidewalk – Michael Jackson In Balmain – Again

60 Responses to Runway To “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” Moscow Premiere – Megan Fox In Armani Privé

1. Danika June 17, 2009 at 13:48 #

I’m one of those people who wouldn’t normally like anything she wears but I have to agree with you FC she looks fantastic. Love the hair, the dress , the shoes a great look!

2. sara June 17, 2009 at 13:50 #

this is my wow moment of the day! this is one of my favourite megan’s look (with the one of donna karen)

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 13:55 #

me too

• Ana June 17, 2009 at 16:59 #

totally agree :)

3. Lexa June 17, 2009 at 13:50 #

She looks good, but I prefer the runway version of that dress – somehow it has more character for me. Without straps and the belt, it looks like another of the L’Wren Scott’s dresses.

• mette June 17, 2009 at 14:46 #

I agree. But she does look great

• Ally June 17, 2009 at 15:24 #

I’ll second Lexa. It is pretty on Megan (who I usually think looks extremely trashy but looks nice here), but I like the runway version better. Killer shoes though.

4. Lucie June 17, 2009 at 13:51 #

I think she looks beautiful. I usually hate what she says in any interview but there is no denying that she looks incredible. Sexy but not trashy.
    Hopefully she can keep it up!

5. Terry June 17, 2009 at 13:53 #

The earrings she chose are so wrong for this outfit. I like the dress because she looks gorgeous in hot pink, but I hate the hairstyle.

6. me June 17, 2009 at 13:55 #

wow,she has done a complete 360 on her look..am very much impressed

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 13:58 #

You mean 180. :)

360 would put her right back were she started which was very tacky and trashy.

• Mari June 17, 2009 at 18:45 #

• me June 17, 2009 at 21:30 #

loool,oopsie..meant a 180 :)

7. Kel June 17, 2009 at 13:58 #

This is one of her best looks for her IMO. She looks so glamourous! I would have liked to see the unmodified version of the dress with the belt on her as on the runway though.

• ZzaRaZza June 17, 2009 at 14:09 #

Yeah, me too, unmodified runway version and with black heels. The color is WOW but it’s too basic without the belt

8. Alice[*] June 17, 2009 at 14:01 #

Those heels ruin the whole look for me,the colour is wrong.
    She looks nice and sexy as usual,but I wouldn’t have changed so much the dress from the runway version.It has so much impact and it’s prettier then Megan’s version.

• Ally June 17, 2009 at 14:31 #

I agree. Something about those shoes is so off.

• GRACE June 18, 2009 at 11:52 #

I was just about to comment on those shoes. The colour is totally off!!! Maybe if they were nude, or pink to match the dress… Plus those earrings are somewhat distracting- though if you paired them with another outfit I might get jealous.

9. cucucmber eyes June 17, 2009 at 14:19 #

i love her in this outfit, and finally her skin looks human… i think that her shoes and dress are fighting but all in all she looks really great.

• marika June 18, 2009 at 09:13 #

i agree. i don’t really like her pairing up the pink dress with the maroon/red shoes. i like that she’s covered up though :D

10. Maria June 17, 2009 at 14:36 #

She has really stepped it up for this promotion with few misses here and there, she looks beautiful here, my only problem is her shoes. They kinda clash for me, but since she looks so gorgeous, you hardly notice her shoes.

11. Alexandra June 17, 2009 at 14:37 #

Good Lord, I’ve been drooling over these pumps since I saw them on your site! They are perfect!

The dress is very charming. It looks way better without the straps and the belt! I mean, I cou;dn’t imagine Megan pulling off the runway version. Modified one is much more her style.

Such hairstyle is very flattering for her. The earrings are also pretty!

Another fine look for Megan :)

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 14:42 #

I agree she would have struggled in the runway version, then everyone would have said she was trying too hard.

12. Anastasia June 17, 2009 at 14:45 #

Hate her, but the look is great.

13. From Russia With Love June 17, 2009 at 14:56 #

Also there was a photocall. I can’t find large pictures but she looked nice in beige dress and long cardigan. But her attitude really pissed me off. Somebody asked her a trite question about her sex appeal and she answered rudely that she doesn’t want to talk about it. Later she added: “Not because I’m irritated, just because I feel awkward about it”. Then she turned off her mike and turned it on only to say yes, no or “i agree”. Also she said that she had been invited to this movie only to attract teenagers, and that’s wrong because she’s such a great actress.

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 15:40 #

She sounds like a little madam, but then to be honest I’m not surprised by her response.

If she doesn’t want the sex appeal type of questions maybe she should stop dressing so sexy on the red carpet.

She can’t have it both ways

• robbie June 17, 2009 at 19:44 #

lmao great actress, yeah i cant see her win any oscars any time soon thats for sure. she is good to look at but she comes across as a complete bitch in interviews.

i had just read that she just walked past a fan who was trying to give her a rose, it wouldnt have took much of her time to say thank you and maybe take a photo with the boy.

• Irene June 17, 2009 at 20:27 #

Оооh, you have told word for word the text which I already saw on any site.And it wasn`t the comment, it was the article.It is somehow strange,isn`t it??

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 20:37 #

It happens all the time. It happens to Just Jared and other sites too, but there is nothing that can be done about.

Was it this site?

They copy word for word everything I do.

• Irene June 17, 2009 at 20:59 #

I meant the *From Russia With Love*`s comment))And it was a Russian site where I saw this article!

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 21:01 #

Oh LOL. sorry. I though you referring to me

• marika June 18, 2009 at 09:48 #

hey FC, couldn’t u sue them for plagiarism? that site u linked didn’t even have the decency to write u as asource. they could have paraphrased your article just a little bit to be more covert but no, they just copy and pasted. what r u gonna do about it?

14. fopa June 17, 2009 at 15:16 #

Wow im really wowed!
    she always looks sexily fierce this bright colour makes her look more lady like softer sexy!
    love it!

15. stuti June 17, 2009 at 15:35 #

Hell yes. I love that dress on her, somehow gives her an edge. But the hair? I dont know why but I just dont like the hair!
    That said, I could kill for a face like that. :(

16. mol June 17, 2009 at 15:50 #

Love the dress, especially love the shoes, the hair doesn’t quite make it for me, but close, just the bottom part from the back, and the tattoos are really distracting.

17. Megha June 17, 2009 at 16:09 #

i think her best look so far
    i like it wayyyy better than the purple for which she got best dressed last week…

18. patti June 17, 2009 at 17:35 #

i do. she looks really beautiful. but i also like the runway version of the dress, with the black belt. and i don’t know about the shoes to this dress. red and pink?
    but well, she looks good.

19. patti June 17, 2009 at 17:35 #

and the hair and earings are beautiful.

20. Willa June 17, 2009 at 17:37 #

Red and pink has always been an icky combination for me.

21. boogie June 17, 2009 at 18:37 #

She looks amazing!!!! <3

22. Tania June 17, 2009 at 18:52 #

♥ it, definately a contender for best dressed of the week.

23. robbie June 17, 2009 at 19:48 #

her dress is gorgeous, but i agree with lexa, it looks like another l’wren scott dress. i wish she had at least wore the belt or added a little something extra to the dress. the colour if lovely against her skin. another thing that does turn me off, are those earrings i hate them they look rather tacky.

she needs to get rid of the marilyn tattoo, i love marilyn dont get me wrong but the tattoo just looks awkward its on a strange part of her arm.

24. ~**juDee**~ June 17, 2009 at 19:56 #

she looks out-friggin-standing! AND she looks alot friendlier in this set of pics :
    im very much a fan of her hair too

25. nicole June 17, 2009 at 20:17 #

i dont usually like her looks. this is a good look. i like the unmodified version better as well but she works this.
    i <3 the shoes but i dont know for me if they work with the dress and gold earings.

26. Cris June 17, 2009 at 20:45 #

Just hate the hair…

Love your blog!! Big fan**

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 20:52 #

thanks Cris :)

27. Irene June 17, 2009 at 21:13 #

Join with Cris!!

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 21:28 #

you are very welcome :)

28. Rock*Star June 17, 2009 at 21:25 #

LOVE HER HAIR! she looks stunning. I’m glad she’s still working it.
    coz she’s beautiful, its a shame to see her in bad clothes like the Cavali dress..

Here Donna Karan & this look r definetly the best on her.. like ever!

her previous red carpet looks for other occasions weren’r impressive at all. She must have hired a stylist for this promoting tour..

29. Irene June 17, 2009 at 21:30 #

And now about this Ñ€remiere…everything was amazing!I won`t speak any more about Megan, she looks wonderful…I wish to say that it is very pleasant to me that I was there yesterday and saw its my own eyes!!Unforgettable!….
    Only it is a pity that to Moscow not often come celebrities of such size=(

30. Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 22:20 #

not liking these looks at all

• Temi June 17, 2009 at 23:58 #

me neither. The Alberta Ferretti photocall dress was much better.

In fact its the best one of this who promo tour

31. Irina June 17, 2009 at 22:21 #

No matter what she wears. She still looks cheap imo

And I can’t believe she’s 22! She looks like she’s already 30!

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 22:24 #

She does look MUCH older than 22, you are so right

32. zoe June 17, 2009 at 23:54 #

this is a good look. i just don’t like that marilyn monroe tattoo.

33. SarahV June 18, 2009 at 00:26 #

Love the dress and the earrings! The shoes are lovely, but I don’t really think this colour goes with bright pink…
    But overall, I like this look. Even better than the purple gown I think!

34. Alicia June 18, 2009 at 01:20 #

Love love love it! The colour of the dress looks amazing on her!

35. Raquel June 18, 2009 at 02:02 #

I preffer the runaway version too, but she looks good.