Runway To Sidewalk – Michael Jackson In Balmain – Again

Who’s bad? Michael Jackson thats who.

As much I as I’ve loved his Balmain and Givenchy looks, he kills this look with those leopard print pants tucked into his boots…oh and that mask.

Yesterday Michael was spotted leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills wearing a very expensive Balmain studded jacket from the Spring 2009 collection, with the Fall 2008 pants and a Balmain mens printed tee.

As much as I don’t like this look I’m still intrigued to see what he wears next.

Credit: INFDaily.com & Style.com

Runway To "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" Moscow Premiere - Megan Fox In Armani Privé

Runway To “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” Moscow Premiere – Megan Fox In Armani Privé

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CMT Music Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CMT Music Awards?

12 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Michael Jackson In Balmain – Again

1. Kadeam June 17, 2009 at 16:49 #

Isn’t Michael Ment To Be Broke ? :P

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 17:36 #

Right…LOL

I’m sure it is being given to him.

2. Ally June 17, 2009 at 17:41 #

Ok, I get him wearing the jackets b/c they are so very clearly inspired by what he used to wear in the 80s. But it is just not okay for him to be wearing those pants. Mostly b/c they are ugly, but also b/c they are way too tight and clearly meant for a female.

• Mari June 17, 2009 at 18:49 #

I think the has crossed the male/female line a long time ago. It does not come as a surpise for me…

3. Posh Lover June 17, 2009 at 20:12 #

I think his tee is from Balmain too:

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 20:53 #

I think you are right.

Thanks :)

4. AJoanna June 17, 2009 at 20:37 #

Um… I think I just lost my lunch. X( The jacket isn’t bad, but the sparkly pants are just hideous. Really, really hideous. Ugh.

5. Lala/S-R June 17, 2009 at 23:37 #

HAHA! Only Michael…

6. Allante Cathey July 1, 2009 at 07:33 #

Michael is Michael, and he’s been androgynous almost since the very beginning. I wish he would have got to wear more Balmain Women’s wear before he died. May he rest in piece forever in Balmain.

7. Liz July 25, 2009 at 12:08 #

guys,guys,guys!u guys shud REALLY DO SOME RESEARCH on mj b4 claiming him to be broke!!!ok so the claim is that he was in a 500 mill-1 bill debt right???ok,the neverland ranch is valued at 500mill itself, and NOT TO FORGET HIS MUSIC CATALOGUE THAT EVERYBODY IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WANTS TO GET HOLD ONTO…AND IT;S WORTH OVER 1 BILL…so plus it with neverland he owns like at least 1.5 bill worth of assets…he cudve easily paid the debt off but he wudnt want to let go of the his home and his catalogue which everyone wants to rob off of him! so yes he’s in debt, but he has lots of money and jewels around! aight??

8. Purple Liang November 4, 2009 at 02:07 #

why man cannot wear woman’s cloth? in China, our pupulor star still wear woman’s T-shirt , their fans still like the star’s looks , and very support their idol to wear woman’s wear