16.06.09 Premiere

Megan Fox At The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” UK Premiere

Megan Fox covered up her legs – but not that damn Marilyn Monroe tattoo – and looked stunning for the UK Premiere of “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” at Odeon Leicester Square last night.

The sexy actress decided to leave something to the imagination by wearing a black v-neck high twist jersey Kaufman Franco gown.

The femme fatale tormented the males in the crowd with her backless black gown with a plunging neckline.

You will be please to notice that despite the plunge and the backless feature she’s not smuggling raisins under her gown.

She accessorized with black heels, oversized hoop earrings and a silver cuff.

Her long hair was styled in loose waves, whilst her make-up was lighter than we’ve seen in a while as she opted for glossy pink lips and smoky eyes.

This is a complete 180 from her Cavalli look.

[nggallery id=78]

Credit: Wireimage

The McCartney Family Launches "Meat-Free Monday"

The McCartney Family Launches “Meat-Free Monday”

Red Carpet Trends - White Pant Suits

Red Carpet Trends – White Pant Suits

24 Responses to Megan Fox At The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” UK Premiere

1. jasmine June 16, 2009 at 16:24 #

much improved from the roberto cavalli dress.but it doesn’t have the same wow factor as the purple one

• Fashion Critic June 16, 2009 at 17:20 #

I totally agree.

2. Alice[*] June 16, 2009 at 16:28 #

The femme fatale inside her is always the protagonist.I dislike her at all.Too much black,she looks so innatural;in the second picture she looks like a waxwork,and her boobs seem fake ( maybe they are.)

3. Ariel June 16, 2009 at 16:43 #

This might be an over exaggeration. But I find this the sexiest black gown ever.

& I would also be dissapointed if I dont see her as a nominee for Best Dressed of the Week. If not this look then either the Cavalli gown or the Ferretti dress has to make it.

4. serapart June 16, 2009 at 17:52 #

why do i always have to think of angelina jolie when i see her? she seems so fake and i dont like the dress on her at all, her tan makes it look so tacky.

• Fashion Critic June 16, 2009 at 17:55 #

She wants you :)

5. WendyB June 16, 2009 at 18:02 #

I wish she would have that heinous tattoo removed. I have to just stop commenting on her style because every time I comment I say, “Beautiful, except for that heinous tattoo.” It’s positioned poorly, it’s not a work of art, the idea of having a Marilyn tattoo is so trite…terrible in every way. Get rid of it, Megan!

• bri April 6, 2012 at 09:01 #

haha.
      “beautiful, except for that heinous tattoo.”

made me laugh.

6. mol June 16, 2009 at 18:16 #

Big NO on this look for me – the tackiness accusation seems right on the mark here. Don’t know why, but the Cavalli dress, despite the smuggled raisins, thigh high split and cut outs, gave her a classic beauty – not my personal style preference, but I couldn’t be critical of it……but this look, uggh!

7. Alicia June 16, 2009 at 18:23 #

HAHA smuggling raisins.Will be using that one.

8. ~**juDee**~ June 16, 2009 at 18:37 #

Is it me or does she always seem angry?? Shes not like Kate Hudson or Sienna Miller….or people that don’t seem like they need a gun to their heads to crack a genuine smile….
    she doesn’t seem that friendly at all, hence the reason why im not that big a fan of her :-S

9. cucucmber eyes June 16, 2009 at 19:20 #

i don’t like her at all, she seems total fake and it’s all waxed like she escaped from madame tussauds wax museum :S i like this dress, though

10. Anastasia June 16, 2009 at 20:17 #

I really dislike her too, whatever she wears!
    She is sooooo far from natural beauty and she is surely NOT a fashionista.

Angelina wins! lol

11. electra June 16, 2009 at 20:31 #

Transformers is a huge franchise, Germany is a huge market, so it was only obvious that Megan will do almost everything to draw the attention to herself and by that to the movie aswell, so that Cavalli dress didn’t surprise me one bit, plus she’s got the looks so why not show it.

The movie is ready to open BIG next weekend and it needs maximum promotion.
    She looks great here. There’s a few more premieres coming, the ones in Moscow, LA and Mexico City.

12. Linda June 16, 2009 at 23:28 #

Yucky. It looks like a big black nightgown and just the tan and the hair and the makeup are terrible. She looked way nicer at the paris photoshoot (I think) where she was wearing a nice dress and cardigan.

13. AJoanna June 17, 2009 at 03:27 #

Now I wish that this dress was purple and not the other one. :P THAT would be pretty.
    She does look wax-dollish, though

14. nikita June 17, 2009 at 08:03 #

wow, no one seems to like it?

alice, I think she’s had quite a bit of work done. Though she was stunning before as well.

I’m more concerned about the model though, my god she is skinny!! I dont know how you can be healthy looking like that. :(

15. Adam June 17, 2009 at 08:05 #

So much nicer than the Cavalli. But I do agree with others, there’s something very, very unnatural about her face.

16. Lori June 17, 2009 at 12:59 #

Hi! megan fox in moscow!

• Fashion Critic June 17, 2009 at 13:07 #

just writing this one as we speak

17. Alexandra July 1, 2009 at 13:02 #

very angelina jolie few years ago. the hair and the dress. she even poses like angelina…

18. sandra c ochoa July 9, 2009 at 19:04 #

the first transformers movie, what turquoise hoop earrings was Megan Fox wearing

• Fashion Critic July 9, 2009 at 19:40 #

I don’t know. Sorry

19. Alexis July 24, 2009 at 01:38 #

Where can I buy this dress?