WAGS Love Alice + Olivia

We love WAGS. Firstly because they have walk-in-closets we kill for.

They’re beautiful, seemingly normal girls just like us who got lucky by marrying a footballer who earns £90k a week – unlike us.

Our favourites are Coleen Rooney and Cheryl Cole. These two have great style and can often be seen wearing high street clothes, mixed with designer pieces.

On this occasion they’ve both recently worn Alicia + Olivia dresses which are distinctive by the tank top and contrasting belts.

Pregnant Coleen glowed in her cute mini tank dress, which is available from Net-A-Porter International for £295/€362.02.

Whilst Cheryl was seen leaving London’s Heathrow for a much deserved break, wearing a maxi version with a floral print skirt, which I found at Frockshop for $495.

Both look divine, but I’m leaning towards Coleen’s dress.

Credit: Phillip Richards/David Dyson

Who Wore Matthew Williamson Better? Rihanna or Beyonce Knowles

Who Wore Matthew Williamson Better? Rihanna or Beyonce Knowles

37th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards

37th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards

14 Responses to WAGS Love Alice + Olivia

1. amers June 12, 2009 at 11:04 #

I’m love with Cheryl’s

2. Elisabeth June 12, 2009 at 13:47 #

Victoria will always be the Queen WAG!

3. Seggie June 12, 2009 at 13:49 #

I love Cheryl’s style, not too keen on that dress, I prefer Coleen’s but I think we can expect a great swimsuit from Cheryl as she is carrying a Melissa Odabash’s shopping bag. I loved the zebra printed one she wore last year on Marbella’s beach

4. r1ma June 12, 2009 at 14:41 #

I thought WAG’s, along with reality TV stars, were the killers of trends?

So why care about what they wear? I am not trying to be critical, I am sincerely throwing out that question, because I for one am incrdibley disinterested by The Hills girls along with these other british tabloid fixtures.

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2009 at 14:54 #

There are WAGS Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole & Coleen Rooney – then there are WAGS Alex Curren, Elen Rivas & Danielle Lloyd.

Vicky and Co. are to be respected. They are WAGS only in title, not by nature. These women all have their own careers, and do posses a sense of style either naturally or via a stylist.

Danielle & Co. are quite frankly slappers. Women who set out to date a footballer and do nothing but shop all day.

The two can not be compared.

• r1ma June 12, 2009 at 15:27 #

gotcha…because here on the other side of the pond, the media doesn’t really make that much of a distinction

thanks FC , that explains a lot:-)

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2009 at 15:31 #

No worries :)

5. Sarah June 13, 2009 at 01:46 #

Coleen looks better than ever! She’s got the wonderful glow of one that’s expecting and this dress has details that suit the baby bump but doesn’t look maternity at all. Excellent choice.

6. LolaSvelt July 2, 2009 at 12:35 #

I don’t find Alice & Olivia interesting at all. You could buy these outfits in Primark.