12.06.09

37th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards

Camila Alves looked truly stunning on the arm of Matthew McConaughey last night, as she channeled her inner Grecian goddess wearing a gorgeous teal asymmetrical Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2009 gown whilst sporting a curly updo.

Her look was completed with a silvery grey VBH Python Stinger clutch with Swarovski crystals and matching jewelry.

This genetically-blessed couple really sizzle together, and know how to light up the red carpet.

Sharon Stone continues to show off her fabulous body this white Herve Leger bandage gown.

Pilates? Yoga? She must tell us her secret.

I’m sure like me you would have noticed that Sharon presents at many events, she must be very entertaining host.

Michael Douglas followed in the footsteps of stars like Al Pacino, Meryl Streep and his dad Kirk Douglas, by receiving the 37th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.

Catherine Zeta-Jones always outshines her husband, and this event was no exception.

The Welsh actress old wore a strapless maroon Randi Rahm gown, with an embellished bodice and a very high split.

Everything is perfect apart from her hair. Is it me or does it look very limp?

Jane Seymour is another lady who always shines, this time aided by her cream swirling print shimmering gown.

Source: Wireimage

Kerry Washington In Jason Wu - Oscars 2014

Kerry Washington In Jason Wu – Oscars 2014

In Beyonce Knowles Closet - Sretsis Clara Tiered Dress & Matthew Williamson Coat

In Beyonce Knowles Closet – Sretsis Clara Tiered Dress & Matthew Williamson Coat

8 Responses to 37th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards

1. ber June 12, 2009 at 15:44 #

I love Catherine Zeta Jones. She’s one of my all-time favorites on the red carpet, but she has been very disappointing lately. Red is always her go-to color and she usually looks great, but this dress isn’t flattering at all and makes her hips look huge.

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2009 at 15:57 #

I agree on all your points

2. MatteaAM June 12, 2009 at 18:21 #

well, seeing Cath on red carped was sush a pleasant surprise…havent seen her in such a long time.
    but i have to agree with ber, she is as well my all time fav, but theres just sth wrong…well, hopefully just a bad day…she does look better than most of girls half her age…
    oh, and one more thing, Fashion Critic – i accidentally found this site – http://www.icyfashion.com/ – and it look like the exact same copy of everything you have on your site…dont know if you were aware, but i just felt like teling you…
    anyways, keep up with the good job…loving your site!!
    xD

• Fashion Critic June 12, 2009 at 18:22 #

Hey MatteaAM. Yes I have seen that site. It’s so annoying but nothing I can do about it.

They seem to take things off a lot of sites.

3. Fashion InSight-Denice June 12, 2009 at 20:17 #

I love love love how Camila looked in this dress. Her hair really brought the goddess feel, great all around.

Cathrine isn’t really bringing her A game right now. I think the hue of Red isn’t the best choice for her and yes, her hair looks like it would any other day..

Sharon…well i must admit, she’s in great shape! However, i more for dressing age appropriate but for each, their own…

4. Dana June 13, 2009 at 01:01 #

OMG. I checked out that site out of curiosity. I mean, did they just copy & paste from you? It’s a shame how some people have so little integrity.

And there is NOTHING you can do, hon?

• Fashion Critic June 13, 2009 at 08:45 #

Unfortunately no.

They don’t even have contact details on their sitr

5. **MIRA** June 13, 2009 at 06:55 #

camilla looks amazing and efortless. the only thing that annoyed me about jane seymour is the way she is whoring her “open hearts”jewelry line. i get it, but more than one piece is so distasteful