11.06.09

Monte Carlo Television Festival

Kim Kardashian’s first look at this festival was a black Lela Rose sleeveless dress with a contrast grosgrain belt and a disc hem.

Her sophisticated look was paired with black Jil Sander heels.

She showed off her womanly curves in an ultra-feminine one-shouldered dusky pink dress for her second look. Nude Louboutin’s completed my favourite look of the three.

Kim brought out the sunshine wearing a flirty Ina Soltani strapless yellow dress with a ruffled bodice, which she also wore with nude Louboutin’s.

You will notice in all of these looks that Kim doesn’t wear any accessories, she shines on her own.  I’m glad to see her return to a more respectable style of dressing after a slight detour to tackyville.

Emily Deschanel attended a photocall  “Bones” wearing a red and white asymmetrical print loose fitting summer dress.

You’ll notice that she’s wearing the same heels which Stella McCartney wore last week in nude.

I love this dress, as it very much reminds me of a vintage dress I have in my closet.

Kate Walsh was there to promote “Private Practice” and she looked radiant, as she posed for photographers, in a light-blue mini dress. The look was completed with nude Christian Louboutin strappy sandals.

Lori Loughlin was there to promote the hit TV series “90210”. She glowed in the sunshine wearing an Alexander McQueen fuschia pink asymmetrical dress.

With the wrong accessories this look could have come off tacky, but Lori wore nude peep-toes and simple silvers accessories.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was promoting “Ghost Whisperer” and opted for a very formal secretary type of look, which goes against the summery looks everyone else was wearing at this event, so this is my least favourite look.

Christian Louboutin Differa sandals complete the look and make their 100 appearance on the red carpet.

Credit: Wireimage

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Lela Rose Black Sleeveless Dress

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Lela Rose Black Sleeveless Dress

Catherine Malandrino Friends and Family Sale

Catherine Malandrino Friends and Family Sale

12 Responses to Monte Carlo Television Festival

1. Ally June 11, 2009 at 19:35 #

J Love’s outfit may not be summery, but it is incredibly flattering. She looks great.

Emily looks like she is playing dressup in her grandmother’s clothing. Eeep!

• mette June 12, 2009 at 07:44 #

My thoughts exactly…

2. robbie June 11, 2009 at 19:42 #

kim, all 2 looks are amazing. can i just say though i am so god damn glad the pics of her with short hair was a wig. but i am confused as to how she could get all her thick lovely hair into a short wig. i LOVE that dusky pink dress.

emily, i kinda like the dress but im not sure whether i actually love it. those shoes are okay though.

kate, dress is lovely, hair is nice shoes are blah.

lori looks amazing. i adore her the dress is gorgeous, shoes are okay i suppose.

jeinnfer, so f*cking boring. IT IS SUMMER FOR GOD SAKE!!!!! people are still wearing black, i want all black clothes burnt!

im so fed up of nude louboutin shoes, he does other colours other than white, black and nude.

3. Gaber June 11, 2009 at 20:11 #

I hate you.
    No person should EVER be forced to utter the following words: “Out of all the women posted here, Kim looks the best.”

See, THIS is the kind of evil you are unleashing onto the world!
    *shakes fist*

;)

• Fashion Critic June 11, 2009 at 20:45 #

LOL ;)

4. Leti June 11, 2009 at 20:35 #

Kate might look great above the next and below the knees, but that dress is horrifically unflattering and matronly. It adds at least 20 pounds to her frame. She looks pregnant!

5. nicole June 11, 2009 at 21:55 #

love kims looks!! especially the center one!! she is on fire!

• Gaber June 12, 2009 at 01:04 #

Oh man, we can only wish ….
      ;)

6. mol June 11, 2009 at 23:16 #

Kim does look great, just a little less eye make-up and i’m on board for a most improved award!

Emily Deschanel is picture perfect, an easy breezy, summer girl, which is what i crave seeing right now….

Kim does look great, a little less eye make-up and she deserves a ‘most improved’ award!

Emily Deschanel feeds my craving for easy breezy summer looks, so she’s my favorite in this group

7. eboni June 12, 2009 at 00:17 #

I am in girl love with kim..lol.. i think she looks beautiful in all the looks so she is definately my fave of all of them.. i am working on my blog that is going to do a feature on her right now so its funny how i come here and she is the first person i see…

8. Alice[*] June 12, 2009 at 11:02 #

The third Kim’s look is my favourite.Brightful.
    Emily is cute but I don’t really love so much her dress,the shoulders…I’m not sure.
    Kate is so beautiful,but the hair doesn’t suit her.
    Lori is nice,colourful for summer ;)
    I like Jennifer’s outfit,but it’s true that I would have chosen something with a summer attitude,

9. Gemma June 12, 2009 at 14:40 #

Emily’s obviously been vintage shopping with her little sister…