09.06.09

13th Annual Webby Awards

Last night was the ‘Webby Awards’, but with all the long tanned legs on display, it was more like the ‘Leggy Awards’.

Lake Bell arrived wearing a navy Rag & Bone one shoulder dress, with two black panels on the front and back of the dress.

I don’t think this is an easy dress to pull off, but Lake does. She looks sexy, and sassy, without looking trashy at all.

Roger Vivier scoubidou woven patent sandals, and a black clutch complete the look.

Molly Sims loves showing off her golden tan.

On this occasion she glows in a hot pink, patterned sequined mini sleeveless dress, paired with tan Louboutin peep-toes.

Mother of one, Alessandra Ambrosio, opts for the head-to-toe Balmain runway look, including the Balmain Crystal embellished studded sandals.

This for me is a very predictable look for a Victoria’s Secret Angel…

…much like Doutzen Kroes’ Hervé Léger banded ombré dress.

Stylist Rachel Zoe opted out of wearing a mini, in favour of this cold-shoulder ivory gown, with gold embellishments.

I love her lighter locks.

Update: I sent a twitter message to Rachel asking who her dress was by, and I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply. She was wearing vintage Halston.

[nggallery id=69]

Source: Style.com, Marchesa.com & Wireimage

In Lake Bell's Closet - Rag & Bone One Shoulder Dress

In Lake Bell’s Closet – Rag & Bone One Shoulder Dress

D&G's Pre-Fall 2009 Collection, Will Bring Out The Social Butterfly In You

D&G’s Pre-Fall 2009 Collection, Will Bring Out The Social Butterfly In You

9 Responses to 13th Annual Webby Awards

1. Vera June 9, 2009 at 17:03 #

Seeing Alexandra and Doutzen I understand, why there are SUPERmodels and just models.

They are soooo wooden, sooo unartistic.

But beautiful, yeah.

2. Alexandra June 9, 2009 at 17:27 #

Firstly, I am so JEALOUS of all these legs!

Molly’s and Lake’s dresses are adorable, the rest of them not so much. I like Lake’s heels :)

Again these Balmain studded sandals! They instantly remind me of Audrina. But she is not the only celeb wearing them recently, there is a popstar in my country who obviously loves them and was recently attacked by one of the gossip websites by wearing these sandals many times and claiming she wears everything just once :)

3. mol June 9, 2009 at 18:38 #

Lake Bell = polished perfection to me, yet also sexy in the most casual, not over trying way. i love Rachel Zoe’s dress, but wish i could see her purse more – is it a zig-zag pattern that echoes the dress?

4. Bella June 9, 2009 at 21:37 #

Love Lake and Alessandra’s dresses.

Cameron Diaz was also at this event but only stage pictures, couldn’t see that much of what she was wearing. :/

5. ben June 10, 2009 at 09:11 #

Rachel Zoe is having as amazing week. Don’t you think Fashion Critic?

• Fashion Critic June 10, 2009 at 09:21 #

Yes. I loved the Louis Vuitton

6. Ahot June 10, 2009 at 09:17 #

Maybe does Rachel Zoe read your blog ; because she is styling herself better . Those “bohochic” dresses suit her well….

• Fashion Critic June 10, 2009 at 09:20 #

that’s so cute :)

7. whitestroke June 10, 2009 at 16:55 #

As much as Lake Bell looks good, I always thought that runway dress was boring and uninteresting, and the black version of it is even more boring and uninteresting.
    Molly Sims’ dress is quite kitschy.
    Alessandra Ambrosio looks great in that Balmain look, but I can’t ignore the fact that I REALLY dislike that dress.
    Is Doutzen Kroes allowed to wear anything else but HL? She’s so boring and predictable.