Megan Fox At The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” World Premiere

I was expecting something a bit edgy for Megan Fox’s “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” red carpet appearances, but instead she gave us uber glam.

I’m am in love with her regal satin purple Donna Karan gown, which drapes off her shoulder, and reveals her toned tanned legs.

I had high hopes for Megan, and she started off really well.  I just hope she can keep it up.

Her look was complete with a pair of Stuart Weitzman “Frontpage” platform pumps, and gold bangles.

Her long dark hair was styled in loose waves, she’s less orange than she appeared at the MTV Movie Awards, and her make-up is flawless.  I love the pink lips.

Megan was joined by co-stars Shia LaBeouf, Isabel Lucas, Josh Duhamel, Ramon Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson.

Isabel looked equally gorgeous, wearing a dove grey Christian Dior dress, with Jimmy Choo Poem satin sandals.

What a difference hair, make-up and a sexy dress can do.

On Saturday, Megan made her way through LAX Airport wearing a comfortable ensemble for her long haul flight, whilst wearing Ray bans, and carrying a studded Thomas Wylde Reservation Bag. It features a flat shoulder strap with braided leather detailing, and oversized buckle attachments on each end.

[nggallery id=67]

Source: Fame Pictures & Wireimage

21 thoughts on “Megan Fox At The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” World Premiere

1. Lauren

Yeah! Im so glad you featured this :D I was hoping you would cause this is definatly the best she has looked in absolute ages! I love everything about this look (apart from the tattoo so Im just gonna ignore that lol)

2. Lindsey

i saw this dress earlier today, and i was hoping you would feature it. she looks amazing, that color pops against her skin and her hair…kill me now haha. im hoping she can top it, but i dont know how

3. Ayvee

Totally love this gown – the color and cut! Megan just looks amazing in it. In some photos, you don’t see her leg. Did she just push the fabric to the side to show her leg or does it open up when she walks? Just wondering. I’m totally going to hunt for this gown. Thanks for identifying the designer.

4. Lala/S-R

Her best look thus far (minus her trashy tats)!
    It’s funny how one min. you totally love and respect a person then the other you can barely stand to look at them. That’s my relationship with Megan. Her personality is forcing me to dislike her. I wish she’d just walk and not talk. Because as soon as she opens her mouth she upsets me. She’s such an exhibitionist. And she seem to think she’s God’s gift to men. It’s very unfortunate.
    She’s starting to remind me of Kanye West: They don’t know when to shut the f*ck up and they think too highly of themselves.

I got carried away, huh? I just had to state that. She does look great here though, and no one can’t take that away from her.

5. Alicia

You didn’t feature Isabel Lucas…. Isabel wore a little white Dior dress and looked lovely!

6. TMCFS

When I think of Megan Fox, I think of sensuality, tight and legs. I’d expect her to wear something much less girlie than this being Megan Fox. It’s not my favorite dress anyway, but I think she totally makes it work.

7. Jackie

I hope this outfit gets her a spot on best dressed! She looks very glam and very gorgeous. The matchy-matchy works well here!

Funny how I was thinking earlier today that as hot as she is her style isn’t that great. How unfortunate! I like her and I want to like her style, too.

Please, PLEASE let this be the start of something new for Megan!

1. Fashion Critic Post author

I’m still picking my jaw off the floor, so yes :) she will be up for Best Dressed

8. LILA

I agree with what everyone else has said..i love this look on her. she looked absolutely breathtaking. her close up is really gorgoeus. And Isabel Lucas was nothing short of perfect too..she’s such a beautiful girls..and she’s got great taste..and a great tan! Anyway..i was wondering if you could id the white dress Megan wore to the press conference..i think she looked quite amazing there too ^.^

9. zoe

wow! meagan looks amazing. i’m happy to know that she has the ability to look classy.

isabel looks like such a doll.

10. Bella

Megan look gorgeous. Love the colors: her blue eyes, pink lips and the purple gown.

Isabella looks very pretty!

11. whitestroke

I wanted to say she doesn’t do edgy ’cause she’s all about trashy, but judging by all the comments here I’m about to be shot. I think she ALWAYS looks trashy. No matter what she wears. She’s got that type of personality.