05.06.09 Premiere

“The Taking of Pelham 123″ Premiere

Kim Kardashian wears Balmain for her second consecutive red carpet appearance, but I gotta admit, I don’t hate her look.

Her Balmain white blazer, with sculptured shoulders, plus a Balmain black mini skirt, a printed top and black Jil Sander heels works for her.

Yes she’s jumped on the Balmain bandwagon very late, but she looks great.

TV presenter LaLa Vazquez has a very sexy voluptuous figure. For this event she wore a black Alexander Wang mesh panel fitted dress, paired with Alexander MQueen Pelle leather peep-toe booties.

I prefer the dress on the runway, as it isn’t so overtly sexy as it appears on LaLa.

Black Halo have been making these Jackie O dresses for quite some time now, but they always bring them back in interesting colours.

I love this mint green version which Taraji P Henson wore to this premiere, with a matching clutch, and Christian Louboutin Very Galaxy pumps.

Somebody check AnnLynne McCord’s pulse, because she’s not wearing Dolce & Gabbana, and she’s not wearing something tight and revealing.

Instead she’s wearing a black maxi dress, with embellished details on the neckline.

This is a very refreshing look for the 90210 actress, and I’m loving her wild curly hair.

Source: Style.com & Wireimage & Zimbio

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration - Nicole Richie In Missoni

2010 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Celebration – Nicole Richie In Missoni

Resort 2010

Resort 2010

9 Responses to “The Taking of Pelham 123″ Premiere

1. Alice[*] June 5, 2009 at 12:32 #

This is a perfect look for Kim,for her body’s curves.She looks sexy but not tasteless.
    Taraji is cute and smart.
    AnnaLynne steps out of her safe area and she looks beautiful anyway!She’s so young and nice!

2. Gaber June 5, 2009 at 13:22 #

Kim isn’t doing anything for me. She’s too curvy to pull off such a skinny-ass rock-chick look. While I don’t REALLY mind the skirt – the jacket just doesn’t work in that size.

And I agree that somebody should check the 90210-girl’s pulse. She seems to be dead and doesn’t care anymore how shitty she looks. It’s like Morticia Addams – just without the cool.
    In flip-flops.

3. ~abi~ June 5, 2009 at 15:18 #

i think this is the best i’ve ever seen annalynne mccord look! her hair is not too perfect, and her smile has some life in it!

4. ber June 5, 2009 at 17:19 #

I like LaLa’s take on that dress. She gives it an edgy look, without going over the top, like Rihanna might have.

5. BirkinEnvy June 5, 2009 at 18:08 #

As soon as Kim Kardashian found out how “cool” it is to wear Balmain… she goes overboard, trying too hard. The jacket doesn’t work for me, she should’ve picked one Balmain piece to work with.

Lala looks great, I love how the dress fits her.

I’m sick of seeing these Black Halo dresses, but Taraji still looks great. I just wished she would’ve worn a different shoe.

If this is what the 90210 girl wears when she’s not sporting skin tight D&G… I prefer the tight and revealing. That dress is awful and so are the flip flops. Hair is cute though. :)

6. cari June 5, 2009 at 19:21 #

oooooooooo lala, lala! she looks sexy, and i heart her shoes.

7. zoe June 5, 2009 at 20:16 #

kim kardashian looks amazing, and so beautiful.
    lala also looks great. she can’t help that she has a banging body!
    i love annalynne mccord’s hair. it’s the kind of curly hair that actually looks good. and that’s rare.

8. LizMelendreras/Stylist June 6, 2009 at 02:56 #

I like LaLa’s look; sexy edgy rock, looks good with her PRican curves.
    Taraji needs a stylist, asap! I luv her since before Baby Boy, but somebody help her!!! I can.
    Kim K always jumps on trends after a few months later when Beyonce, Rihanna, kate Moss etc…rocked it for months.
    AnnLynne??? Hair??? Dress??? Shoes??? Pretty girl but looks 40years old, all the time. Help her!

9. Taylor June 6, 2009 at 05:01 #

AnnaLynne rocks the curls really well. It looks fresh and distinctive on her. I prefer her with curly hair than straight. Don’t like the dress.