03.06.09 Premiere

“The Hangover” LA Premiere

Wowaz.

Heather Graham is smokin’ hot wearing a red corseted Dolce & Gabbana dress. I’m sure the traffic behind her was at a standstill as jaws hit the dashboard.

The actress wore her sexy dress with the same Jimmy Choo Flynn strappy sandals she wore to other event recently, plus a gold metallic purse.

I would have preferred a clutch, but when she looks this hot, who’s looking at the purse?

I really love the colour combination of Kate Walsh’s Stella McCartney Pre-Fall red wool skirt and purple silk sleeveless top. The colours really pop, and she wears her ensemble with a great stance, than the model.

This is what I love to see on the red carpet, someone who’s not afraid of colour.

Kristen Bell looked stunning in a Brian Reyes Fall 2009 belted dress, with a delicate lace overlay.

I always think of Kristen as a tween, but when I see her standing so elegantly in her stunning dress, I’m reminded that she is a gorgeous confident young woman.

As much as I adored her in this dress, her Brian Atwood pumps, Bally striped box clutch and a House of Lavande statement necklace, really perfect the look.

Yes I’m gushing.

It’s back.

The Alexander McQueen ‘Squeeze It’ clutch which Audrina Patridge is so very fond of, is back on the red carpet after missing one event.

The star carried her clutch, whilst wearing a sexy chocolate brown silk Diane von Furstenberg dress, with an Alexander McQueen black patent belt, and YSL Lola heels.

I think Audrina is the only reality TV star to have not worn Trib Two’s.

With her strappy Prada heels, Ashley Olsen wore a black slip dress from her favourite brand Calvin Klein.

As plain as the dress is, it allows her natural gorgeousness to shine through.

Mary-Kate Olsen channels her inner John Lennon, with rose tinted glasses, to evoke a 60s style moment.

I would’ve liked to have seen more of her printed mini dress, but its lost under her black oversized blazer.

She also wears Prada heels, and carries a very interesting fringed bag.

Eva Mendes’ printed maxi dress, feels better suited to a day shopping with her girls at The Grove, but it is gorgeous.

[nggallery id=62]

Source & Source

Bike In Style Challenge

Bike In Style Challenge

Added To Net-A-Porter Today

Added To Net-A-Porter Today

35 Responses to “The Hangover” LA Premiere

1. serapart June 3, 2009 at 19:19 #

oh my god, what is up with eva mendes´ hair and makeup? she looks like she just got out of bed, it made me say ewww!

2. Alicia June 3, 2009 at 19:35 #

I think Eva’s hair is what’s really bringing the dress down.

I do love Ashley Olsen’s eyebrows. So pretty!

3. T June 3, 2009 at 19:42 #

Are those tan lines on Audrina’s feet? So weird. Love the skirt Kate Walsh is wearing!

4. ber June 3, 2009 at 19:45 #

I hope Kristen Bell is up for Best Dressed. The dress looks better on her than on the model.

• Fashion Critic June 3, 2009 at 19:48 #

I thought my gushing was a clear indication that she was ;)

For sure ber

• Anna Rice June 4, 2009 at 00:48 #

I agree – the dress does look better on Bell than it does on the model! But it’s a gorgeous dress nevertheless – great choice for her!

5. lily June 3, 2009 at 20:02 #

I love MK- especially here. She is probably the only person (apart from John Lennon himself) who can wear these rose Harry Potter-glasses without looking completely ridiculous.

• Fashion Critic June 3, 2009 at 20:07 #

right.

6. Anissa June 3, 2009 at 20:14 #

Wow Kate Walsh looks amazing! She really schooled the younger gals there on how to look smoking yet stylish!!

7. Sara June 3, 2009 at 20:33 #

who’s wearing the last pair of shoes on the thumbnail? They are really cool, but I’d like to see the outfit that went with them.

Kristen looks so beautiful and her waist is so tiny! I was thinking the same thing about Eva, looks like she just got out of bed. I love, love, love Heather’s shoes.

• Anissa June 4, 2009 at 21:32 #

Audrina is wearing the last thumbnail shoes.

8. Natalie June 3, 2009 at 21:54 #

I adore MK’s Prada heels!

9. Ling June 3, 2009 at 22:21 #

Heather Graham looks AMAZING!! Her hands do look a little empty though … but maybe it’s just me but I’m sure a few years ago no one carried clutches on the red carpet but now everyone does … correct me if I’m wrong! It’s funny that you think of Kristen as a tween, she’s actually 28 (just looked that up on wikipedia!) I’m not loving Kristen’s outfit that much though, I think it makes her shoulders look quite wide.

• Fashion Critic June 3, 2009 at 23:12 #

LOL I know she is 28. Its because she’s so cute and petite.

10. Amy June 4, 2009 at 00:57 #

Kirsten Bell looks gorgeous. The dress looks beautiful on her!

11. Meagan June 4, 2009 at 01:29 #

I love Kriten Bell’s look too. She looks elegant and chic in that Brian Reyes dress. She definitely gets my vote for best dressed.

12. Emily June 4, 2009 at 02:17 #

I LOVE Kristen Bell’s look! That Brian Reyes dress is absolutely gorgeous on her!

13. Colleen June 4, 2009 at 03:19 #

I ADORE Kristen Bell’s dress and Kate Walsh looks beautiful!

14. Ayvee June 4, 2009 at 03:29 #

Kate Walsh looks amazing! Thanks for identifying the designer. Great to see this Neil Lane diamond fringe necklace again, which can also be converted as a tiara (worn at their respective weddings by Angie Harmon to Jason Sehorn and Naomi Lowde to Jason Priestley). This necklace has graced the necks of Diane Lane (Oscars 2009), Jordana Brewster ( Apr 22 2009 Us Weekly Hot Hollywood), Jennifer Carpenter (Golden Globe 2009), Carmen Electra (Sep 21 2006 Us Weekly Hot Hollywood).

Hope we see the necklace again!

• Fashion Critic June 4, 2009 at 07:47 #

Wow :)

thanks for the information.

15. Laura June 4, 2009 at 05:24 #

Kristin Bell looks stunning! She does seem very elegant and grown up in that dress!

16. nism.lism June 4, 2009 at 06:03 #

After the event, Eva will go straight back to her bedroom.

17. Megha June 4, 2009 at 06:25 #

i’d NEVER have thought purple and red could go together but omg she looks amazing
    now i HAVE to try this combination!!

• Fashion Critic June 4, 2009 at 07:45 #

agreed, and I’m going to try it too

18. alyss June 4, 2009 at 07:14 #

MK is wearing a Topshop dress. Doesn’t really matter though because you can hardly see it. :)

19. Areti June 4, 2009 at 08:03 #

Wow! We all knew Heather Graham was gorgeous, but Kristen Bell is looking like a doll in her Brian Reyes! MK and Ashley, as usual, look great and true to their personal styles, but Audrina? What’s up with her eye makeup and her eyes? And I never thought I’d live to see Eva Mendes as she must look when she wakes up. Where’s her glam squad? Aww.

20. Lsilve3 June 4, 2009 at 08:06 #

I love Kristen’s dress and Kate’s snazzy color combination. Both of them look fantastic but i think I like the Brian Reyes dress Kristen is wearing best of all. It was a great choice for her. Very feminine.

21. louis June 4, 2009 at 10:15 #

I always enjoy seeing MK on the red carpet. She’s one of the few LA girls that actually looks interesting. Don’t get me wrong I think Heather Graham looks great…but just in a very 90s way. It’s a bit dated.

22. SarahV June 4, 2009 at 10:32 #

I love MK…
    …ok, I said it. I like how she does boho in her own way!

23. Alice[*] June 4, 2009 at 16:12 #

Kate is perfect *____* She’s such a great woman!
    Heather is really sexy,the Olsen are cute,but I prefer Ashley,she looks fresh.
    Kristen is sooo nice,the dress suits her very well!
    I don’t particular like Eva.

24. Nikki June 4, 2009 at 19:22 #

Kirsten Bell looks great! I love the belted dress, such a sophisticated look. The dress really emphasizes the waist. LOVE.

25. EmmaB June 5, 2009 at 02:45 #

I love Kristen Bell’s look-so feminine and classy yet GORGEOUS.

26. Lauren Wilson June 5, 2009 at 02:48 #

Kristen look so stunning in her Brian Reyes dress. It exudes pure sophistication and elegance.

27. Elise June 5, 2009 at 03:08 #

I love Kristen’s dress the plunging neckline is to die for .

28. Christopher Teoh November 3, 2012 at 18:11 #

Heather Graham is sizzling in scarlet in this D&G fiery tight sheath!! Love her strappy sandals too!! I’m totally in love with Kristen Bell’s Brian Reyes grey lace tulle mini!! That statement necklace and colorful clutch is to die for!! Uber cute!! Kate Walsh’s Stella McCartney two-tone mini was an absolutely knockout!! Love her purple-red color block which provide a delicate color punch!!