02.06.09 Premiere

The Proposal LA Premiere

After her ‘nice dress, shame about the tights’ MTV Movie Awards red carpet appearance, Sandra redeemed last night at this premiere.

Her legs were FULLY revealed to show no blemishes, no marks, no defects, and not ill effects of a botched spray tan, just slender toned tanned legs, that begs the question Why did you wear tights?

The actress wore an off-the-shoulder black satin Alexander McQueen asymmetrical dress, with a draped silhouette, and a contrast lining. She wore it with a black spaghetti strap top underneath.

I love the multiple chunky necklaces she wore with the dress, and the two tone Bally heels.

What a fab, glamorous look, and a magnificent turn around.

Malin Akerman wore a sexy blue silk Prada dress with Martin Katz jewels, but lets focus on the important thing here…the Prada heels.

Let’s drool for a moment………

And let’s ask the question why Malin? With all due respect to her.

Why not Cameron in a hot mini on Sunday night? Yes I’m still trying to get over that. It’s not going to be easy.

[nggallery id=59]

Source & Source

In Sandra Bullock's Closet - Alexander McQueen Black Satin Dress

In Sandra Bullock’s Closet – Alexander McQueen Black Satin Dress

Cate Blanchett For InStyle Australia June 2009

Cate Blanchett For InStyle Australia June 2009

13 Responses to The Proposal LA Premiere

1. ber June 2, 2009 at 14:28 #

Oh my…those Pradas! I would kill for those.

• Fashion Critic June 2, 2009 at 14:33 #

Oh me too ;)

• Lexa June 2, 2009 at 14:39 #

yeah, I aboslutely love them – the red ones are lireally to kill for – WOW!

• Jesse June 2, 2009 at 14:43 #

Oh my, I am in love with the red ones too! I must have them!! I mean WOW! doesn’t even cover it.

2. David June 2, 2009 at 15:22 #

As I said, a great look for Sandra. I would like to know who designed her shoes.
    I guess the reason so many women feel ”safer” with tights is that TIGHTS CAN MAKE LEGS LOOK LONGER AND THINNER, not just because they have skin issues. Someone mentioned nude tights – yes, those do cover blemishes and spots, but they do absolutely nothing for the shape of your legs.

As for Malin, this is probably the first time I LOVE how she looks. Also: want to know who designed the dress… It has that Stella McCartney ease, but I’m not sure.

3. David June 2, 2009 at 15:35 #

Oh, I forgot – it seems that Malin is incredibly popular these days. However, those killers would be waaaay too much for Cameron. Frankly, I don’t think they are the right thing for an actress. Rather something for a risk-loving fashion editor.

Btw, anyone else DROOLING over Ryan???

4. cari June 2, 2009 at 16:44 #

holy crappola. those shoes are bangin

5. Alexandra June 2, 2009 at 18:23 #

this is what we call killer shoes. damn they’re so hot!

6. Sarah June 2, 2009 at 18:32 #

Those shoes ROCK! I am totally lovin Malin! I disagree about the Cameron comment. These shoes are fresh, something I feel Cameron only hits someof the time. They are perfect for the up and coming Malin.

7. Caligirl June 2, 2009 at 19:36 #

Malin’s shoes are soo hot, but am I the only one who noticed the streaks on her legs from her spray tan …. That is tacky!!

• Fashion Critic June 2, 2009 at 19:47 #

LOL, I kinda see what you mean

8. Gaber June 3, 2009 at 10:21 #

I really, really, REALLY hate the Sandra-opening picture. This dress wasn’t made to be used to improve one’s chances on the casting couch, so keep those legs together girl!
    I do approve of the other Sandra pictures and I can definitely see why she got the love! I am actually able to look past the smoking hotness that is the piece of manly meat that is Ryan and look at the dress! Possibly a contender for BDoTW.
    (LOVE the pavement picture!)

9. whitestroke June 5, 2009 at 19:50 #

I think I was one of the few that weren’t that blown away by those Prada heels at first. But they look SO hot on Malin’s legs.