Runway To “I Am…” Tour After Party – Beyonce Knowles In Balmain

Beyonce Knowles had an intimate “I Am…” tour after-party, which took place at indigO2, following her own show at London’s O2 Arena this week.

Rihanna and Beyonce’s hubby Jay-Z, were both spotted at the after-tour party. Beyonce used the event to introduce little sister Solange, who performed several songs from latest album, ‘SoL-AngeL and The Hadley St. Dreams’.

It looks like it’s time to start putting together a “Beyonce’s Obsession – Balmain” post, because this girl can’t get enough of Christophe Decarnin’s designs.

On this occasion Bey wore a Balmain studded mini skirt, from the Spring 2009 collection, with a silver tank.

I love the look, but I would also like to see Bey wearing other designers before her look starts to becomes stale, and predictable.

I’m sure many of you will say she’s already stale and predictable.

[nggallery id=47]

Source & Source & Source

Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Runway To "MoMA's Party In The Garden" Estelle In Alexander McQueen & Rachel Roy

Runway To “MoMA’s Party In The Garden” Estelle In Alexander McQueen & Rachel Roy

17 Responses to Runway To “I Am…” Tour After Party – Beyonce Knowles In Balmain

1. robbie May 27, 2009 at 18:03 #

she looks good for once, not over done and trashy, but i wish she would mix it up with designers instead of wearing the same designers for weeks in a row.

2. Ally May 27, 2009 at 19:00 #

I like this look for her. It looks laid back yet edgy. I agree that it would be nice if she used other designers too rather than always going Balmain, but it suits her style so I get why she keeps going back. Really I just wish she could give a few style tips to her sister!

• Fashion Critic May 27, 2009 at 19:02 #

right!!!!!

3. cari May 27, 2009 at 19:04 #

sexy and casual!! good job, b!

4. Fashionistachick May 27, 2009 at 20:07 #

The looks is good,But she is wearing too much of Balmain these days,Its not that it is not good,I myself am a great fan of Balmain spring 2009 ..Its just kick ass..But not everyday..Mix it up a bit Gurl…

5. Lei May 27, 2009 at 21:15 #

She just really bores me… I try to like her style but I just really don’t get it… It really seems to me as if style doesn’t come naturally to her

6. Lala/S-R May 27, 2009 at 23:44 #

I respect this woman so much. She got her head on straight.
    Anyway, yes, she is becoming very predictable!!! But, hey, she knows that Balmain pieces compliment her bangin’ body.
    What the hell is up with her sister? Why the hell does she try so hard ALL the time?!
    I smell a DIY. I’ve been waiting to do it since I first laid eyes on this masterpiece!!

7. tika May 28, 2009 at 00:36 #

you said `rihanna and hubby Jay z` in the second paragraph of your post lmao!!!

8. Isobel May 28, 2009 at 02:20 #

Normally, I despise anything Beyonce wears; it just never seems to “work”. This time, I couldn’t help but notice that B looks about ten times better than my style icon, Carine Roitfeld when she attempted to wear this skirt. Fingers crossed that things go back to normal ASAP.

9. nicole May 28, 2009 at 02:31 #

aww i think she looks so cute! Love the look its so chic! I think that B really knows how to wear Balmian so that its not so severe and makes it her own..
    haha i agree ally solange has some messed up style goin on.

10. happy feet May 28, 2009 at 02:49 #

“Rihanna and hubby Jay-Z” ??????

11. keikei May 28, 2009 at 04:16 #

Does anyone know what shoes she is wearing? THANKS

12. Rama Dimas May 28, 2009 at 06:51 #

I love this look. and i love that she kept her curly hair which means she didn’t try to look edgy at all. ;)

13. Ahot May 28, 2009 at 13:39 #

she looks really slim on those pictures

14. MissStylish May 29, 2009 at 03:54 #

I really love this look on B, it compliments her.

15. Mea May 29, 2009 at 23:11 #

I can’t say I got surprised when I read that she was wearing Balmain. Balmain’s designs are great, but I’m so tired of her new “Balmain-or-black-grey-or-white” trend :/ I haven’t seen much color on her for ages!