Best Dressed Of The Week – Rachel Weisz In Valentino

This week, was the week when we possibly saw the birth of a new colour trend – green.

Iman, Michelle Yeoh, and even Paula Abdul on American Idol, glowed in green, but none captured my heart like Rachel Weisz, and it seems that you guys were equally captivated.

She was a goddess walking the red carpet for her Agora premiere at Cannes Film Festival wearing a green strapless Valentino gown.

She was light years away from her Met Gala disappointment. She had something to prove, and didn’t let us down.

Diane put up a great challenge, and I’ll admit she did sway me momentarily, but Rachel was to total perfection from her hair, to her make-up, to her gown.

Source

Welcome To The New & Improved Red Carpet Fashion Awards

Welcome To The New & Improved Red Carpet Fashion Awards

2009 Cannes Film Festival - Amend Charity Luncheon

2009 Cannes Film Festival – Amend Charity Luncheon

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Rachel Weisz In Valentino

1. Liz May 24, 2009 at 18:22 #

oh, no honey.
    she looks nice, but not best dressed of the week with so many insanely amazing looks.

mmm i’ve been disappointed.

2. IJ May 24, 2009 at 18:42 #

was hoping Diane Kruger will tke it….but Rachel looks amazing!!!

3. Erika May 24, 2009 at 19:02 #

I agree. She’s breathtaking :)

4. eder May 24, 2009 at 19:32 #

I really loved, Rachel´s look, she and Michelle were my favourites

5. leele May 24, 2009 at 20:02 #

i was disapointed that angelina wasn’t in the list for best dressed.i would have totally voted for her,for me she was breathetaking,it was hart to make the diference from her dress and her body.but rachel deserved to win among the ladies who were in the list

6. worldofcarmela May 24, 2009 at 20:15 #

Hurra! Hard decision this week though, but I also voted green – Michelle.

Green is a good color, but as a blonde, I dont wear it much. So I hope to get some inspiration here from celebrity-blondes. Looking forward to it FC!

7. T May 24, 2009 at 21:47 #

Definitely best dressed – wow! :) She is so beautiful in this dress – perfection. Interestingly, see the Balmain (I think) dress that Jennifer Garner is wearing on the right (“Featured Event”) is almost the same shade of green..

8. DM May 25, 2009 at 02:02 #

Rachel is picture perfect from head to toe with this look! The dress, the hair, the makeup, the accessories, the slit! HA! P-E-R-F-E-C-T!