22.05.09 In Her Closet

Dash Miami Grand Opening

I though Kim Kardashian had kicked her Herve Leger habit, but she just couldn’t keep away from the bandages dresses for long.

I’ll give her credit, because it’s been a year since we last saw her wore Herve Leger, and this was her own private event.

This week saw the grand opening of Dash Miami, where the sisters put on their finest at the Clevelander Hotel, to celebrate the store opening.

You can keep up with the Kardashian’s, by shopping their closets.

Khloe wore a black plunging dress, with taupe Camilla Skovgaard Zaha open toe booties.

Kim wore a coral Herve Leger Strapless bandeau dress, with an Elizabeth & James triple metal plate necklace, with champagne Louboutin’s.

Kourtney wore the much lusted after Matthew Williamson for H&M maxi print dress, which instantly sold out, with a black clutch.

Source

In Beyonce Knowles' Closet - Balmain Studded Vest

In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – Balmain Studded Vest

In Beyonce Knowles' Closet -  Balmain White Jacket

In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – Balmain White Jacket

9 Responses to Dash Miami Grand Opening

1. Terry May 22, 2009 at 14:32 #

I’m officially sick of bandage dresses, but I think Kim’s style has improved since she last wore one. I’d prefer to see her wearing something less predictable, she has proved she can be better than this.

2. Raquel May 22, 2009 at 15:00 #

Surprisingly, the three of them look really good. I’m sick of bandage dresses, too, but in Kim’s defense she improved so much since last year that she looks chic, and not trash.

3. robbie May 22, 2009 at 15:17 #

khloe, she looks good, i LOVE her shoes!!!!! also she doesnt seem to have as much make-up on as she usually does.

kim, although it is herve leger it isnt as bad as she used to look, she has toned down alot so gotta give her credit for that. she does look hot!

kourtney, she looks great, the dress is very nice, although i prefer the newer version of that dress.

4. The Mariah Carey Fashion Style May 22, 2009 at 15:42 #

After realizing that Kim was not the only Kardashian, I like Khloe the best! She’s so beautiful, her sense of style is just unparallel, she’s smart, she’s hillarious… I love her. and yes, her shoes are to die for!!!

5. Jajababy May 22, 2009 at 17:20 #

I totally agree MC Style, Khloe is my fave Kardashian. Plus I have been eyeing those Camilla Skovgaard for a while now.

6. Anonymous May 22, 2009 at 17:35 #

Hmmn, I actually think they all look awful here..their clothes all seem ill-fitting.

7. Brian May 23, 2009 at 17:30 #

Dont know where to write this…
    I love your new site….
    excellent job.
    keep up the amazing work!!!!

8. nicole May 23, 2009 at 19:13 #

somethings off with Kim’s look but i love the colour a lot!! that Matthew Williamson dress looks amazing on Kourtney.. My H&M only has a few pieces so im goign to try a bigger h&M but it was pretty amazing to see it in person after reading soo much about it lol.

9. Alana Victoria May 24, 2009 at 13:22 #

I think Kim did this to specifically annoy me, after I constantly stick up for her and try to prove she is doing so well, but hey, she relapsed.

The new site looks brilliant btw FC, your doing such a brilliant job number one fashion blogger!

Ciao xx