Who Wore Alexis Mabille Better? Keira Knightley or Dita von Teese

Keira Knightley struck familiar pose pout on the red carpet at the premiere of her movie, The Duchess, in London last September.

She showed off her slender frame, whilst wearing a blue Alexis Mabille Fall 2008 Couture dress, who’s dotted detail on the blue tulle, was slightly darker from the runway version.

Side sweeping bangs, a chunky ring, and patent Moschino heels completed the look.

Dita von Teese wore the same couture dress to the Dsquared² cocktail reception celebrating their store opening in Cannes this week.

Despite how beautiful the dress looks against her porcelain skin, and how the style is perfect on her sexy silhouette, the whimsical feel of the dress suits Keira better.

Source & Source & Source

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture - ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture – ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Heidi Montag or Elsa Pataky

Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Heidi Montag or Elsa Pataky

6 Responses to Who Wore Alexis Mabille Better? Keira Knightley or Dita von Teese

1. Gaber May 21, 2009 at 08:24 #

The length kills it for Keira. It’s so much more flattering on Dita.

2. Davor May 21, 2009 at 08:59 #

Pout… Ha, ha… I love you Fashion Critic when you say something like that! Does she practice this look in front of the mirror? Well, if she does, she’s not very good at it. She needs to learn how to pose because this way she looks like she is standing there asking herself: “Oh my… I’m on the red carpet… What should I do now?… Where should i put my hands? Maybe I should do something with my lips like I’m in a look book?” Anyway, Keira looks better in this dress than Dita because she has longer legs. If you ask me… :)

3. Elaine May 21, 2009 at 09:30 #

I would love it if someone wore this dress mini-dress length because I think the lengths on both women are too long. I think Dita looks more flattering with the dress.

4. Sarah May 21, 2009 at 15:31 #

This one was really hard for me as I think both look lovely in the dress. I’ll choose Keira because I think the heavier shoe works better. There’s one thing I’m certain of here…the model wears this dress terribly!

5. Anonymous May 21, 2009 at 16:36 #

Why a couture dress has 2 clients?

• robbie May 21, 2009 at 16:55 #

probably because both keira and dita liked the dress and wanted to wear it.

i think keira wears it better, although both wore rather boring shoes.