20.05.09

2009 Cannes Film Festival – “Vincere” Premiere

Isabelle Huppert continues to look great on the red carpet.

Her look is authoritative – as the head judge – yet still feminine and ultra sophisticated, case in point her Armani Prive Spring 2009 black skirt suit.

I love the structured details.

Asia Argento is a very sexy woman, which shines through in her black Alberta Ferretti Spring 2009.

Robin Wright Penn created a sensation, as she oozed glamour in her midnight blue shimmering gown.

Simple drop earrings completed the look.

Valeria Solarino opted for a kaleidoscope of colours, wearing a Roberto Cavalli printed silk gown.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Source & Source

6 Comments
Yellow in 2007...Green in 2008, What Will Be In 2009?

Yellow in 2007…Green in 2008, What Will Be In 2009?

Kate Moss For Topshop Summer 2009

Kate Moss For Topshop Summer 2009

6 Responses to 2009 Cannes Film Festival – “Vincere” Premiere

1. Bego May 20, 2009 at 12:34 #

Robin Wright Penn. I’m loving ALL of her outfits at this festival. absolutely glamorous.

2. r1ma May 20, 2009 at 12:38 #

Robin Wright Penn will always be the Princess Bride to me.

3. robbie May 20, 2009 at 14:15 #

isabelle, she could have atleast accessorised a little better or atleast wore the runway skirt.

asia, on the runway this dress is gorgeous on her not so much.

robin, this is okay bot doesnt actually wow me at all.

valeria, another dress that doesnt seem a cannes style dress but least it is colourful, by the way that dress is on net-a-porter :).

• Fashion Critic May 20, 2009 at 14:23 #

Thanks Robbie

4. LIL May 20, 2009 at 14:57 #

Valeria Solarino is one of my favourite actresses. I think she’s so beautiful..but i don’t get her choice of dress for such an event. Plus the dress and the pose don’t do her any jusice. Robin Wright looks outstanding here..loving the dress and the hair on her! Asia’s choice of dress is great..too bad it doesn’t look like it did on the runway..but beautiful and sexy nonetheless. I’m loving Isabelle Huppert choices. She always looks amazing in Armani. So severe but so elegant and modern. I would have loved the see her with a different skirt though..the one presented on the runway for example..

5. whitestroke May 26, 2009 at 21:21 #

Robin is breathtaking here. Could her dress be Carolina Herrera? The fabric reminds me of her last two seasons.