19.05.09

2009 Cannes Film Festival – The Chopard Trophy

British TV presenter Myleene Klass maybe the least known at this event, but she was by far the best dressed, wearing a nude strapless Jasper Conran Fall 2009 dress, with a organza floral detail on the skirt.

After Kirsty Gallacher let me down last week, Myleene is fast becoming my favourite Brit on the red carpet.

Nude Louboutin’s complete the look.

Peaches Geldof scrubs up well when she puts in the effort.

On this occasion she wore a white Paule Ka Fall 2009 bustier gown, with a black bow belt, which had white stitching.

She could have opted for different shoes from her previous party, but all in all, another good look for her, minus the tattoos.

Red Casadei heels, and an embellished Bulgari clutch complete the look.

Asia Argento shows off her Chopard bling, whilst wearing a black elegant Chanel gown.

Eva Herzigova wore a black strapless Roberto Cavalli dress which had cut-out details on the bodice, and a tulle poufy skirt, with Giuseppe Zanotti Special Edition crystal strap sandals in black.

She wore the silver version to the Costume Institute Gala.

Marion Cotillard’s look is simply elegant, but at the same time a little boring in this Lanvin strapless dress.

Source

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "Broken Embraces" Premiere

2009 Cannes Film Festival – “Broken Embraces” Premiere

10 Responses to 2009 Cannes Film Festival – The Chopard Trophy

1. Kiran_Sooknandan May 19, 2009 at 17:04 #

It’s weird, her lips look nude in the long shot but are clearly red in the close up. Myleene looks great and a part of me loves Eva’s look too.

2. belle May 19, 2009 at 17:15 #

I think Eva is the best dressed of this event but Myleene looks great to.

3. Bego May 19, 2009 at 17:38 #

Peaches Geldof make up doesn’t work for me at all… i like the dress though. And Mylene looks outstanding, at least for me.

4. Sara May 19, 2009 at 19:09 #

Honestly, I think Eva looks horrible! Hair is bad (color and style) and make-up even worse. Not to mention her toes hanging over the shoes.

5. Ling May 19, 2009 at 19:27 #

That’s true actually I didn’t notice, Marion’s red lips don’t show up on the long shot – odd! (although I actually thought Asia Argento was Marion before I scrolled down to see the description!) Anyhow, I love Myleene’s outfit, I think she wears it much better than the model (those tights are so horrible!) Peaches’ dress is lovely too but she needs to tone down her makeup (or at least get matching foundation)

6. Elisa May 19, 2009 at 20:41 #

If Marion’s dress was a dress on Project Runway, Tim Gunn would have said that the hem line looks a little unfinished! Because… It does.

7. Raquel May 19, 2009 at 22:46 #

This Jasper Conran dress is gorgeous.

8. Kathryn May 20, 2009 at 01:05 #

If I’m not mistaken Natalia Vodianova was the first to wear the Giuseppe Zanotti Special Edition crystal strap sandals in silver back in Feb for a pre oscars event

9. Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 08:30 #

I think Marion Cotillard is the best here! simple, but she stood out the most for me! WOW!

10. Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 15:59 #

FC I had a look at Marion pictures and saw that she wore two different dresses for this event, one black one similar style and this blue one. I think she wore the blue one when arriving at the event and the black dress for presenting the award, so that is why she has different colour lipsticks as she changed the colour for each dress.