18.05.09

Runway To "Lascars" Press Conference – Diane Kruger In Lanvin

Woohoo. She’s arrived.

Last night Diane Kruger attended a press conference during Cannes Film Festival for the animated movie Lascars, and she’s already giving us high fashion.

She wore a short pink Lanvin dress with puff sleeves, tights and Stuart Weitzman ‘Jardin’ T-Strap sandals.

This dress was originally presented as at top on the runway. Maybe that’s because it was too short to be considered a dress.

I’m not crazy about Diane’s shoe choice.

The tights I get because of the length of the skirt, but the angle of the picture ruins this a bit for me because I can see the inside lining of the dress.

Source & Source

Zooey Deschanel's Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger Sleeveless Contrast-Trim Belted Dress

Zooey Deschanel’s Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger Sleeveless Contrast-Trim Belted Dress

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "A Christmas Carol" Photocall

2009 Cannes Film Festival – "A Christmas Carol" Photocall

15 Responses to Runway To "Lascars" Press Conference – Diane Kruger In Lanvin

1. robbie May 18, 2009 at 15:14 #

WOW!

i love it, although the tights i would have prefered it if she went for nude tights so they would look like she wasnt wearing any, but she looks hot. those legs are hot! the shoes though i am a little unsure, i like them but i wouldnt have paired them with this look though.

i hope someone knows what designer those shoes are because they are now on my wish-list!

2. David May 18, 2009 at 15:31 #

Is it just me, or does Monday already looks like a best-dressed list?? I ADORE Cannes, it’s non-stop glamour those two weeks!
    Diane’s risky look is still quite nice (hey, how many girls can pull off sandals WITH TIGHTS?!), and Isabelle looks undeniably regal.
    Kudos to Robin Wright Penn for promoting American fashion in Europe – btw, are fabulous divorcees the new It-girls? First Madonna, now Robin…
    Kristin Scott Thomas is wearing some amazing earrings!!
    I’m sure Rachel’s Valentino (the girl loves green, huh?) and Monaghan summery frock are up for BDOTW.
    Anyone noticed how much Dior we’ve seen these days? Especially on Asian girls.

3. Fashion Critic May 18, 2009 at 15:35 #

David…FOR SURE.

I think I’m going to have a nervous break-down after Cannes.

I’ve noticed a lot of Asian girls wearing Dior, but I like it because we are seeing pieces we haven’t seen before.

4. Pandar May 18, 2009 at 16:16 #

Diane? Sexy as hell! I like the way she looks.

5. Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 17:02 #

me no likey

6. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 18, 2009 at 17:13 #

i like the dress but i too wish that i couldn’t see the inside lining of the dress….the shot just cheapens the look.

7. SarahV May 18, 2009 at 17:25 #

I’m not too crazy about this either…

8. FelipeA May 18, 2009 at 17:32 #

i don’t really get the purpose of those tight frankly. they’re sheer and not that dark, so if they’re not hiding anything, what’s their purpose? love the shoes and the dress, but maybe not together

9. Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 18:36 #

Diane’s hot!

I think her shoes may be Christian Louboutin’s Mount Street: http://barneys.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/PG_159016353_TH.jpg

Lexa

10. Fashion Critic May 18, 2009 at 18:50 #

Thanks Lexa.

I’m not sure those are the same heels, but they are very similar.

Diane’s are ruffled with satin.

11. Pandar May 18, 2009 at 19:30 #

I did a little research….her sandals are "Jardin" T-Strap Sandals from Stuart Weitzman…

12. Fashion Critic May 18, 2009 at 19:33 #

thats ace. Thanks so much.

13. pandar May 18, 2009 at 19:35 #

:) no prob.

14. Inside Mode May 19, 2009 at 01:07 #

Diane isn’t even real anymore to me. Cannes has offically started now that she’s here.
    Shoot me if I’m wrong, but I think she should have added somwthing to break up all that pink. I hate when stars just add to much, but this just reads as not enough for some reason.

15. whitestroke May 26, 2009 at 20:45 #

I wish she wore the pants from the runway. That was one of my fav looks from that collection. Diane could have pulled it off.