Best Dressed Of The Week – Eva Longoria and Devon Aoki

As much as we were impressed by Elizabeth Banks at Cannes Film Festival this week, we both opted for different stars.

I was surprised that Eva took an early lead in this poll, as so many of the comments were negative, but her dramatic Atelier Versace Spring 2009 gown with sweeps of large ruffles, won most of you over.

I was blow away by Devon, who looked stunning a in a gorgeous lime green Roberto Cavalli strapless gown, with a Chopard necklace.

I loved the simplicity of this dress, her flawless make-up, the stand out colour, her hair, and that stunning necklace.

Source

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Eva Longoria and Devon Aoki

1. sara May 17, 2009 at 16:49 #

definitely devon for me, like what you said – flawless and stunning

2. Amanda May 17, 2009 at 16:50 #

Whenever I see Eva Longoria in a couture gown, I’m always a little disappointed b/c she is beautiful but those gowns are meant to be worn by the Cate Blanchet’s and the Angelina’s of the world, not a Desperate Housewife. Devon was the best dressed this week, in my opinion. She’s always very graceful and elegant, she has such beautiful, delicate features.

3. KAYA May 17, 2009 at 17:20 #

Completely agree with Devon, so many amazing dresses this time around.

I actually voted for the black Elie Saab gown worn by Elsa Pataky

4. K_Chanel May 17, 2009 at 18:30 #

I voted for Elsa. But Devon was my second choice.

Eva looks good in the dress, but her make-up is always so severe, she’s so pretty, I don’t see why she needs to wear soo much of it!

5. Tehzeeb May 17, 2009 at 18:32 #

hey FC i think Devon’s gown was also worn by Freida Pinto in entertainment weekly cover after the oscars and also to a brunch or lunch or sth can u please check :D
    i voted for ashwarya though lol she hasnt looked that good Cannes in all her appearances!!

6. Rogue May 17, 2009 at 18:38 #

I think Elizabeth Banks got snubbed. Her red Armani stunner was so much harder to pull off than Devon’s column. I think I’ve seen Devon’s look – a relaively plain bustier gown in a bright hue – many times. The draped lavender dress had more appeal.

7. Dana Yartin May 17, 2009 at 18:49 #

Hi!
    Although I`m not a big fan of Eva I think she is gorgeous in that dress!

Thanks for the blog! I think now I know what I am gonna wear on my friends wedding ;))

8. eikcaj May 18, 2009 at 18:54 #

Can’t believe Eva won Readers’ Choice! I’m disappointed for various reasons.

9. ::@FiQ May 20, 2009 at 14:56 #

we’ve seen eva with that kind of looks…
    but devon… wooooowwwie…
    stunNING!

10. Bego May 25, 2009 at 11:51 #

The dress Eva is wearing, I’m almost sure Diane Kruger wore the same one on the photoshoot she did with Vogue Italia, i think it was the march issue? well i’m almost sure Diane is wearing the same dress, just you can’t see the colour because it’s a black &white picture..