17.05.09

2009 Cannes Film Festival Catch Up

100 Years Of Hong Kong Cinema Party

The beautiful Vicky Zhao Wei, dazzled in her Christian Dior Resort 2009 strapless gown.

I love that pink and baby blue beaded bodice, and that she kept her neck bare.

Mulan Press Conference

At Mulan press conference, Vicky wore Dior again, this time a peachy strapless tiered number, with gold details adorning the bodice and peplum.

The actress opted out of the runway belt.

“Taking Woodstock” Premiere

Even though Tilda Swinton’s companion is wearing wedged heels, she is still no match for Tilda in the height department, as Tilda is wearing blue sole YSL Trib Two heels.

With those infamous heels, she is wearing a black silk Lanvin Fall 2009 gown, with frayed edges.

She opted to loosen the dress around the waist, but I prefer it more fitted, as it was presented on the runway.

“Vengeance” Photo Call

Michelle Ye wore a luscious tropical print Emilio Pucci silk halter gown, with an embellished yoke.

She certainly stands out amongst the boys.

Roberto Cavalli Dinner

I was hoping for more fabulousity at Roberto Cavalli’s boat party, but it appears only Mariah Carey, and her husband attended.

It’s sexy, it’s sassy, it’s dazzling with bling, and it’s showing off just enough of skin.

Source & Source & Source & Source

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "Don't Look Back" Premiere & Photocall

2009 Cannes Film Festival – “Don’t Look Back” Premiere & Photocall

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "A Prophet" Premiere

2009 Cannes Film Festival – "A Prophet" Premiere

12 Responses to 2009 Cannes Film Festival Catch Up

1. Pamela May 17, 2009 at 20:54 #

Here:

And this?: (I like this dress ♥)

And this?:

I will love to see more of Zhao Wei in your blog.
    She is a lover of fashion, and apparently, Dior is the favorite.

2. Alexandra May 17, 2009 at 20:56 #

what?! Tilda wearing Trib Two’s?! It’s breaking my heart!!!

Vicky looks so stunning. This gown makes me sigh. The colour looks so great on her…

3. Ling May 17, 2009 at 21:10 #

I’d really love to see a full length pic of Vicky Zhao Wei too, she looks stunning! I hope you do find a pic :) I’m glad she wore her hair up and didn’t wear a big necklace like the runway model.

4. Fashion Critic May 17, 2009 at 21:39 #

Thanks Pamela. I’ll up date tomorrow :)

5. Nicole May 17, 2009 at 21:44 #

Zhao Wei looks amazing in Dior.
    Ahh classic Mariah.. hate it.

6. robbie May 17, 2009 at 22:44 #

vicky, that was my favourite dress from the dior resort 2009 collection i am just glad a beautiful woman wore it, and wore it well!

tilda, oh god im so saddened that she wore trib two shoes, but she looks great, even though it is black she looks fantastic. it looks like mother and daughter lol, she is tall.

michelle, AMAZING! this is what i love nice bright summery colours. stunning.

mariah, wow trashy! i never thought she could make that dress even more trashy than it was already.

7. The Mariah Carey Fashion Style May 18, 2009 at 00:50 #

Oh my God! It's been so long since we've seen Mariah in something that stands up to her status as an international singer. I love these two outfits she's worn. How do you know the black one is D&G?

8. Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 05:59 #

When will the new site come FC? I’m super excited for the big reveal!

Kisses from Denmark

9. Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 06:10 #

another actress wearing the dress but on a mag cover :)

10. Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 06:57 #

“This silk chain print Roberto Cavalli gown, from the menswear Spring 2009 collection, is typical Mariah.”

Cavalli is doing menswear gowns now? :)

11. Fashion Critic May 18, 2009 at 09:12 #

The Mariah Carey Fashion Style, the black dress is very much D&G signature style.

Anonymous 05:59, I'm not sure.

12. Fashion Critic May 18, 2009 at 10:26 #

Thanks Pamela. I have updated the post.