Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "Precious" Premiere

2009 Cannes Film Festival – “Precious” Premiere

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Fashion Critic May 15, 2009 at 20:46 #

If only all best dressed list could look like this.

Have a nice weekend everyone x

2. ber May 15, 2009 at 21:00 #

I love the color of Devon’s dress. Great look for spring!

3. Camilla May 15, 2009 at 21:09 #

Definitely preferred Banks’ other dress, it was just more sensational, but without it here I’d go for Myleene.

4. CaligirL May 15, 2009 at 21:11 #

OMG, this is the hardest week ever to decide!!!

5. Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 21:23 #

What!?! How come no Natalia? :(
    For me it’s between Tilda and Devon, I think I will go fro Devon, she looked exquisite.

6. Kyutipye May 15, 2009 at 22:22 #

Whata week! For me it was either Devon or Jlo. I love the colours!
    I voted for Jennifer, though.
    A great weekend to you too FC. xoxoxo. still loving you site.

7. Mira May 15, 2009 at 23:42 #

finally the ladies have come thru.they all look gorgeous. I loved devons dress especially since the color was a risk.but i also love eva, but i mean how can u go wrong with a dress like that? i give it to devon for her risk

8. Nicole May 16, 2009 at 02:33 #

if only FC… wow this is hard. my top 3 would be Eva, Jlo and Ash

9. Anonymous May 16, 2009 at 06:44 #

Elizabeth Banks' black gown was far more impressive than the red one featured here. That said, Eva & Aishwarya's pale blue gowns rule!

10. SydneyCheapChic May 16, 2009 at 08:49 #

It’s between Devon and Jlo for me… but I actually love Devon’s other gown better… JLo gets my pick though.. even though its a gown its not a full blown gown like the rest of them and she not only stands up but stands out.. the dress, her body in it, her hair and makeup and ability to look radiant and as good if not better compared to the other gowns makes her my weeks winner.

11. belle May 16, 2009 at 10:39 #

Since Elizabeth Banks’ other gown was not nominated, I’m torn between Devon and Eva. I vote for Eva though.

12. Vera May 16, 2009 at 13:44 #

Totally Eva. I loved her on a Spanish event and this dress is divine.

And her husband! Great basketball player and very handsome man.

13. Parvati May 16, 2009 at 16:27 #

My choice was Elizabeth Banks. She looked gorgeous in that Armani Prive dress, although I much preferred her Andrew Gn one and actually, I’m surprised it didn’t make it on the Best Dressed of the Week.
    Anyway, my second choice would be Dita Von Teese. That Jean Paul Gaultier Couture skirtsuit is beautiful!

14. Sara May 16, 2009 at 16:54 #

Jennifer Lopez = perfect look

15. eikcaj May 16, 2009 at 18:19 #

This must be the toughest week ever… I’m loving a large majority of the Best Dressed this week!

First off:
    So glad that Tilda is actually has finally wore something I like! Finally! Never thought the day would come but she looks very chic and not weird.

Dita exudes glamour and elegance and she just looks soooo good in that outfit. Love it!

Myleene is just stunning… her smile is lovely. Although I wish her lipstick was a shade or two darker.

Elsa is looking very good.

J.Lo (so sexy and color looks great on her – GREAT!).

Devon Aoki is just… I don’t know the words but I love it. She’s… she’s really somethin! My goodness! She is breathtaking! AMAZING! Maybe this is just a great near-first impression… maybe.

Elizabeth Banks is cute but nothing special.

Eva – I really want to love or at least like it but I don’t know if it’s her or the dress… or the fact that the image is put next to Aishwarya’s dress which is the same color almost. I love love love all the Versace Atelier designs but this isn’t doing it for me… maybe I just had .

Donatella is adorable! I am loving nude and this works for her so well! I’m never wowed by her but I often like her choices… but they never wow me.

Aishwarya isn’t anything special or maybe because Eva is right next to that image and its the same color like I said above about Eva. Although I love almost anything one-shouldered and asymmetrical, I’m not too wowed. The dress does show off her curves extremely well though.

In conclusion, I HAVE NO IDEA. Well… maybe Devon and Dita I guess would be my top 2 but everyone else is just a couple steps behind.

GREAT WEEK!

16. Anonymous May 17, 2009 at 04:38 #

I choose Devon- when I saw that photo of her earlier in the week I was blown away- her makeup, hair, the dress and necklace- perfection!

I am disapointed Abbie Cornish in her beautiful Toni Maticevski dress wasn’t nominated- I thought she looked exquisite!