Victoria Beckham what’s happened to you?

Yes she is known for wearing the same outfit more than once, but never within such a short space of time, and never the entire look.

The airport used to be her playground, due to the fact that so many restaurant she frequents in LA have underground parking.

This for me is further proof that she has lost her mojo. Hate me all you want for this statement, but no one is more disappointed/devastated than me.

The only thing that differs from her May 3 look, to her May 14 look is that today she wasn’t carrying her black crocodile Valextra bag, nor was she wearing her sunglasses.

The black leather Balmain jacket, the white Kelly Travel bag, Loewe hat, Christian Louboutin heels, and even her Stella McCartney Ankle zip skinny jeans are the same.

Too much like a uniform for my liking.

Source & Source

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Out In New York City

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Out In New York City

Victoria Beckham's Airport & Shopping Style: Then & Now

Victoria Beckham’s Airport & Shopping Style: Then & Now

19 Responses to When Stars Wear The Same Look Twice – Victoria Beckham In Balmain, Stella McCartney & Loewe

1. Fashionista Chick May 14, 2009 at 15:57 #

Victoria in exact same clothes is shocking for sure,But may be she likes this look…these pieces of clothes might be her current Fav at the moment,so she just wore them again..Just my opinion….!!!!

2. Vera May 14, 2009 at 16:22 #

Well, FC, it’s financial crisis in the streets!

3. Fashion Critic May 14, 2009 at 16:22 #

Very true, but with their money, I thought she was immune.

4. Fashionista Chick May 14, 2009 at 16:25 #

hmm..May be she has a effect of Recession now….!!!!!
    But Beckham’s…..??????????

5. nisha May 14, 2009 at 16:40 #

i agree with you she has lost her mojo its so sad to think that.being a huge victoria fan myself i too am very disapointed.its a good outfit but never has she done this before.thnaks for posting

6. a May 14, 2009 at 17:06 #

i agree with you FC.

i hope she finds the inspiration to start dressing up again.

7. CaligirL May 14, 2009 at 18:25 #

I still love her even though her fashion choices have been lacking some inspiration. I know the Victoria we love will be back soon.

BTW, I really dislike that hat. It was only good in the photo shoot she did.

8. Carolina May 14, 2009 at 18:26 #

Yeah FC I used to follow your Victoria Beckham blog (and I absolutly ADORE your red carpet blog) but I must say I aslo agree about Victoria. Why is she so boring now? This seems so unlike her. No fun to watch anymore.

9. Moi May 14, 2009 at 19:36 #

Yeah something must have happened!!! Wearing the same outfit twice, two weeks apart.. That’s crazy!!! I can understand wearing the same jacket/dress or shoes but wearing the whole thing, I’m really surprised!

10. Anonymous May 14, 2009 at 20:03 #

Hmmm… I guess we can try looking from another point of view, celebs will be celebs with never wearing the same outfit twice. But I guess, VB shows she is normal, like the rest of us. At times, I may repeat the same look in 2 weeks. Personally, it also feels good to see her in the same thing only to prove my point of her being like the rest of us.

11. robbie May 14, 2009 at 21:12 #

it not like us normal people wearing the same outfit, most normal people would change it up a little change shoes, change jacket etc. but victoria is wearing the EXACT same outfit, jakcet, hat, jeans, shoes and bag.

also FC no problem, i dont like seeing people attack you so i will stick up for you :D.

12. Mira May 14, 2009 at 23:12 #

FC i totally agree with ya. I saw this pik on another site and i was so sure u had blasted her. and thank God u did!

must be having relationship issues or soemtihng.since this is SO outa character for her.

13. Symon May 15, 2009 at 02:07 #

omg Posh i can’t believe it O_o
    pray for something better soon.

Fashion Critic just wanna say to you that i love you website :D it’s now my new fashion paper i read it everyday sometimes twice … :D better than my Glamour … Thank you :D

and sorry for my english

14. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 15, 2009 at 03:59 #

yeah, this is strange. i hope she and david aren’t having any problems.

15. Fashion Critic May 15, 2009 at 08:03 #

Symon I’m glad you are enjoying the site, thanks so much for your comment. :)

16. Mira May 15, 2009 at 16:28 #

lol.they were attacking u over VB???haha..this is hilarious FC. Don’t u love how ppl always have strong opinions as “anonymous”.lol.gotta love it.

i don’t necessarily always agree with u, but that doesnt mean i dont respect ure opinion, and vice versa. its all a difference of tastes peopl!!!! its not like she called VB a w#$%R$.I love VB, hope she wakes up!

17. Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 22:39 #

obviously, it’s a different shirt, too.

18. eikcaj May 15, 2009 at 23:02 #

A bit surprising but maybe she just LOVES that outfit?! I don’t even wear the same outfit twice… and sometimes when I do… never three times. But her shirt is also different! There are various, various reasons for her wearing basically the same outfit twice. Let’s not be too harsh… she is, like someone stated above, just a normal human being after all! Still gotta love her though.

19. Lala/S-R May 19, 2009 at 18:01 #

OMFG! Worst case of deja vu!!!
    She killing me softly.