Runway To "Air Doll" Premiere – Bae Doo-na In Christian Dior

Despite being the only woman at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of Air Doll this evening, Bae Doo-na had some competition on the red carpet.

Her male co-star Itsuji Itao, opted out of the standard black tuxedo, for a crisp white satin suit, which included white shoes, and a white dickie bow-tie.

Bae still managed to stand out, wearing a red strapless Christian Dior Spring 2008 gown, with a matching bejeweled clutch.

I loved that she kept her jewels simple, with just a handful of gold bracelets, and I love her YSL Fall 2008 bowl hair cut.

Earlier in the day, Bae attended a press conference for the movie, wearing a black dress, with black studded Steve Madden Boogle gladiator flats.

Hayden Panettiere & Eva Longoria have arrived in Cannes, so hopefully they will continue this great start to the film festival.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
2009 Cannes Film Festival - "A Prophet" Premiere

2009 Cannes Film Festival – "A Prophet" Premiere

Who Wore YSL Better? Olga Kurylenko or Julie Gayet

Who Wore YSL Better? Olga Kurylenko or Julie Gayet

11 Responses to Runway To "Air Doll" Premiere – Bae Doo-na In Christian Dior

1. robbie May 15, 2009 at 00:19 #

that dior dress is nice, but not on bea. also her hair, just reminds me of bad bow cuts you see little kids with.

the steve madden sandals are really nice.

2. Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 01:38 #

We say in Spanish “aunque la mona se vista de seda, mona se queda”

3. Leo May 15, 2009 at 02:13 #

Gisele wore the same dress I few weeks ago to some event, and the vision of her in that dress make this look not that great. I feel that she does not fill this.

4. SR May 15, 2009 at 05:36 #

Didn’t Aishwarya wear the same dress some time ago?

5. Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 06:49 #

The same Dior dress was worn by Aishwarya Rai at the India International Film Awards in 2008. She looked far better than Bae…the rich colour was dazzling on Aishwarya while it looks just ok on Bae.

6. Nicole May 15, 2009 at 07:07 #

liked the dress better on aishwarya..i hate the hair.. love the steve madden sandals.

7. shomore May 15, 2009 at 07:19 #

This is a long delayed comment but…One of the reasons I love your blog so much is that you feature women of all races. It’s very refreshing and shows that women are beautiful regardless of their nationality. Bravo!

8. Fashion Critic May 15, 2009 at 07:51 #

Shomore, thanks so much for your comment. Its refreshing for me too.

9. Sue Jin May 15, 2009 at 08:51 #

Oh! Doona<3
    I dislike her bowl haircut but it looks great with that black dress, which I love on her.
    The Dior dress doesn't seem to fit her as well as I hoped it would have.

10. Dana May 15, 2009 at 09:20 #

Aaaaah, the Steve Madden Banglez sandals. I practically live in mine!

11. SarahV May 16, 2009 at 12:20 #

I love the Steve Madden sandals! Tried them on, but for some reason I couldn’t get my foot in…so I bought similar ones with a zipper instead of a buckle!