14.05.09

Maxim’s 10th Annual Hot 100 Celebration

Let’s see how many Trib Two’s, and Herve Leger dresses we can count at this event.

Heidi Montag, or should I say Heidi Pratt, wore platinum strappy heels, and a matching Nancy Gonzalez clutch, with her predictable Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2009 bandage dress.

I’m not particularly crazy about this look, and her necklace is so unnecessary. She should have saved it for a better outfit.

Herve Leger Count: 1
Trib Two Count: 0

Kim Kardashian opted for a very tight white H&M dress, from the Divided Exclusive Summer 2009 Collection, with 80s inspired shoulder pads.

This look is too severe for my liking, as she has one of those council estate face-lifts, were her hair is pulled back so tight her face looks stretched.

Jil Sander black pumps, and a Christian Louboutin clutch complete the look.

I’m really not liking Audrina Patridge’s lighter hair. She was so much prettier when her hair was darker.

She wore a navy mini dress under a black Kris Van Assche tuxedo jacket, whilst wearing her very favourite Balmain Crystal embellished studded sandals, and carrying her favourite Alexander McQueen bow clutch.

The only surprise with Amanda Bynes’ look, is that she’s not wearing a Herve Leger dress, but I guess when you know Heidi Montage has been invited, a Herve Leger dress is automatically off the table, as Heidi will definitely wear one.

Everything is standard Bynes’. Shoes, hair, vacant expression.

Herve Leger Count: 1
Trib Two Count: 1

Arielle Kebbel is wearing black peep-toes with her cute strapless BCBG Max Azria Spring 2009 dress *shudders*

God those heels are killing me, such a bad choice.

She should have considered the split in her dress, before striking that pose.

Ciara sure knows how to rock cornrows. The dress is event appropriate, but I would have expected her to go more high fashion, and stand out from this crowd considering her many good choices lately.

Herve Leger Count: 1
Trib Two Count: 2

Dania Ramirez channeled her inner Carrie Bradshaw wearing a pair of Manolo Blahnik Something blue satin pumps, with her marble print strapless Farah Angsana dress.

Gabrielle Union & Jamie Gunns arrived wearing the same Herve Leger dress.

That’s gotta be embarrassing, but that will teach them both to be so unimaginative.

Herve Leger Count: 3
Trib Two Count: 2

Vanessa Minnillo quietly walked the red carpet with Nick Lachey, wearing a Laila Azhar pleated strapless dress, with lust worthy Fendi Boudoir sandals.

Whenever I see Taryn Manning, I always think this is one of the lost Lohan sisters.

This platinum dress is so ill-fitting on her.

Source

Buy Pink & Shakria's VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Buy Pink & Shakria’s VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

2009 Cannes Film Festival - "Spring Fever" Premiere

2009 Cannes Film Festival – "Spring Fever" Premiere

27 Responses to Maxim’s 10th Annual Hot 100 Celebration

1. Nicole May 14, 2009 at 17:59 #

WORST DRESSED EVENT !!
    i dont like any looks head to toe.
    heidi looks absolutly disgusting and Audrian needs to get a new pair of heels and a new clutch..
    The only one i likes was Kim K minus the hair. and it would have been good if she worked some colour into the accesories.

2. Monique May 14, 2009 at 18:05 #

Could those also be Trib Twos on Kim?

3. Fashion Critic May 14, 2009 at 18:10 #

:) Monique you read my mind. I triple checked before posting. The heel is too thick to be a Trib Two heel.

4. Carolina May 14, 2009 at 18:24 #

I was also thinking that Kim Kardashian was wearing Trib Two’s.

5. robbie May 14, 2009 at 18:26 #

wow the Z list events are starting now.

heidi lol as always looks like a barbie doll, i want this skank shot! plus her usual accessorie over sized “clutch”!

kim, noooooooooooooo this makes me cry, i love her to pieces but this look is terrible. my reminds me of an old teacher i had in prmiary, not a good thing.

audrina, nothing will make this girl stylish, she makes those balmain sandals look even more tackier than they were before.

amanda, oh god she looks plastic it is all bloody terrible, plus the orange skin looks bad.

arielle, black shoes boring, white dress cute. silver strappy sandals would have been perfect in my opinion.

ciara, black shoes boring. i love her hair though its pretty nice.

dania, how come everyone i have seen wear those manolo blahniks always end up looking tacky.

gabrielle and jamie, LMFAO! ouch must be hard to know someone is wearing the same dress, also just as terrible looking as you, with ugly shoes.

vanessa,hmmm i love this dress but the shoes are just bloody boring.

taryn, her boob is almost about to fall out of that dress, that dress is badly fitted, predictable shoes *yawn*

6. Fashion Critic May 14, 2009 at 18:29 #

All the A Listers are heading to Cannes, so we may get a lot of these types of event in LA.

7. Fashionista Chick May 14, 2009 at 18:46 #

This is by far one of the most hideous & the worst dressed events I have seen from this year…I mean Yuck…

8. robbie May 14, 2009 at 19:21 #

i just noticed your hever leger count and trib two count.

you should do that for the whole year and make a post at the end of year with how many times they have been worn :P.

9. Moi May 14, 2009 at 19:32 #

Wearing the same dress. Ouch. I feel for them…

10. SarahV May 14, 2009 at 19:39 #

This made me sad. I need some more Cannes now….

11. Ling May 14, 2009 at 19:42 #

Isn’t Kim’s hairdo also called the Croydon facelift? It looks like her face is actually being pulled back, in the closeup photo there are some odd lines from her eyes to her hairline … creepy! Despite the Herve Leger overload (I actually saw some Herve Leger lookalike dresses in Primark the other day) I quite like Jamie Gunn’s outfit, as well as Audrina and Arielle (if only she didn’t pose like that!)

12. Terry May 14, 2009 at 22:36 #

Kim’s d’orsay pumps are by Jil Sander and she is carrying Louboutin Triangolo clutch bag. Audrina is wearing a Kris Van Assche tuxedo jacket. Vanessa Minnillo is also wearing Fendi Boudoir sandals.

13. ~*juDee*~ May 14, 2009 at 23:44 #

oh my word….what a complete mess of an event!
    who is taryn manning?? she looks a holy hot mess…
    has amanda bynes had a collagen injection?? or does she just put her lipstick over her lip line to create the illusion of bigger lips??
    so many questions raised for such a tacky tacky event….
    im not impressed

14. mellani May 14, 2009 at 23:49 #

LOVE HER OR HATE HER, but Heidi has some AMAZING hair.
    It’s BEYOND GORGEOUS. pure lush.
    and Kim’s make-up is DI-VI-NE!!!!
    it’s like natural air-brushing

15. Symon May 15, 2009 at 02:10 #

Gabrielle Union & Jamie Gunns = RIDICULOUS !!!!!!! LOL

16. Leo May 15, 2009 at 02:15 #

Did it say ‘dress desperate’ on the invitation?

17. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 15, 2009 at 03:55 #

something must be wron with me because i don’t really mind what heidi is wearing. i think it’s because the color of the dress compliments her hair and skin color. the hair extensions are incredibly excessive though…it’s sickening.

vanessa looks good, albeit lollipop headish.

jamie gunns looks cute in her unimaginative herve leger.

if i had bought those balmains i would wear them all the time too.

18. Marie B (innit tho) May 15, 2009 at 10:33 #

Why does Amada Bynes’ always look like she smuggling watermelons in her cheeks!! What the hell is up with her face?

19. woodycakes May 15, 2009 at 15:33 #

I love the tally of Trib Two shoes and the Herve Leger dresses cause at an event like this one, you’re sure to count a ton of them.

And so surprisingly, it was nice to see that there weren’t as many as I thought there would be. Not that the alternatives were any better but at least it wasn’t in the double digits.

I feel bad for Gabrielle Union though.

And Taryn Manning does feel like the older Lohan half-sister. Rachelle Zoe would be their older cousin.

20. Fashion Critic May 15, 2009 at 20:22 #

Yes Ling, it’s also referred to at the Croydon facelift :)

21. jenjen May 15, 2009 at 20:40 #

Every time Amanda seems to go over her lip line by a good 2 mm with lipstick, which i imagine she thinks makes her lips look nice and plump. Wrong. It just simply looks like she has missed her mouth!

22. Anonymous May 16, 2009 at 21:58 #

I think Kim K's dress it's actually H&M check this link and i think you'll agree with me http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/05/08/hm-divided-exclusive-summer-2009-collection-preview/

23. Fashion Critic May 17, 2009 at 10:28 #

Thanks for the ID. I wasn’t aware of that collection. I love the fall pieces.

24. Alexandra May 17, 2009 at 13:24 #

i’ve seen several more photos and there were even more herve legers. good God! Do these celebs know any other brand?

25. Fashion Critic May 17, 2009 at 14:36 #

apparently not LOL

I’m starting to feel the same about Louboutin’s.

Yes they are great shoes, but there are so many other brands.

26. Lala/S-R May 19, 2009 at 17:59 #

NO ONE at this event was fashionable! *YAWN* terrible!! I am extremely sick of Herve Leger’s now. OVERKILLLLLLLLLLLL!
    I actually kinda like Kim K’s look, FC. That’s it.

Why is Ciara features so hard?? O__O She’s looking more like a man everyday.

27. natalie June 5, 2009 at 04:06 #

Love the Laila Azhar on Vanessa! I should though as it was from my store!