Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Lily Collins or Kristen Stewart

Phil Collins’ daughter, Lily Collins wore a Hervé Léger by Max Azria Spring 2009 black striped coral dress, before taking to her front row seat at the Hervé Léger Fall 2009 show during New York Fashion Week.

She kept her look simple with scraped-back hair, thick tights, and minimal jewelery.

Kristen Stewart also wore this dress, with bare legs, when she arrived to promote her new movie Adventureland.

It was great to see Kristen’s hair under control, but I feel Lily pulls off this look with more grace, as Kristen posture was so awkward, so Lily wins for me.

You can buy this dress from Saks.com for $1,900.

Source & Source

2009 Noche De Ninos Gala

2009 Noche De Ninos Gala

2009 Sony Radio Academy Awards

2009 Sony Radio Academy Awards

6 Responses to Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Lily Collins or Kristen Stewart

1. robbie May 12, 2009 at 14:02 #

i am sure you have done this WWIB before but oh well.

neither wear it better.

lily ruins the god damn dress with f*cking tights and kristen, she needs to get her posture sorted she can never stand up straight and elegant.

2. Moi May 12, 2009 at 15:11 #

I kinda agree with Robbie. It wasn’t easy for me to vote because I would have liked it better with some legs but Kristen hair/makeup kinda ruined it for me.

3. Lauren May 12, 2009 at 15:29 #

I prefer this dress without tights, but I don’t really like Kristens makeup and her posture here is really bad, I don’t think she’s all to comfortable in the dress. So Im gona give it to Lily because she looks really comfortable and carries it off with a bit more grace.

4. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 13, 2009 at 12:27 #

kristen always looks so awkward…it’s really getting annoying now.

5. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 22:21 #

I honestly think Kristen rocks this look because it is her style and this may just be a bad picture and Kristen happens to be off balance or something. She really rocks this look and tights ruin any possible chance for Lily.

6. Georgia Steel October 16, 2010 at 07:00 #

Everyone picks on her for being awkward, poor Kristen.