Runway To “Easy Virtue” New York Screening – Jessica Biel In 3.1 Phillip Lim

Jessica Biel is not my favourite actress to walk the red carpet, but give credit were credit is due, she looks surprisingly good here.

She lost my faith after she toned down her look, after dating Justin Timberlake, but I really like this one-shoulder 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2009 print dress.

It really flatters her figure, I like the ruffled detail cascading down the front of the dress, plus I’m super glad she didn’t:

A. wear the dress as it was presented on the runway
B. wear black heels.

Instead she opted for a pair of Christian Louboutin snakeskin peep-toes.

Her hair is also looking good. She wore it in a loose low ponytail, with a sexy chic side part. Remember her Oscars greasy hair.

Huge improvements in all departments.

On Saturday she was seen out in SoHo with a friend and they had popped into a Phillip Lim store. No doubt to pick up her dress for last night, but Jessica also tried on a beige 3.1 Phillip Lim Linen jumpsuit.

Net-A-Porter have the same pocketed jumpsuit in gunmetal blue, with drawstring waist.

You can buy this from the Net-A-Porter US site for $450, or the international site for £390/€479. This jumpsuit is the epitome of urban chic. Layer it over a fave t-shirt or white cotton tank, slip into a pair of gladiator sandals and grab a large tote.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source & Source and thanks to Maria for the shopping pictures.

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci - 2014 Met Gala

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci – 2014 Met Gala

Catherine Malandrino Maison Private Dinner

Catherine Malandrino Maison Private Dinner

8 Responses to Runway To “Easy Virtue” New York Screening – Jessica Biel In 3.1 Phillip Lim

1. Ben May 12, 2009 at 12:14 #

I know she has savaged many beautiful dresses in the not-so-distant past, but, I have to agree, I think she has done very well for herself here. It is flattering, with a good shoe choice, elegant accessories – I think she pulls it off better than the model. What’s made the change do you think?

2. Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 13:09 #

Jessica looks really lovely in that dress :) good hairstyle and great make-up too :)

Lexa

3. Sxy Fashion Queen May 12, 2009 at 13:18 #

She’s got such a fantastic body and even though I can understand she wants to prove to everybody/herself she’s not only a sexy body, on other hand I just don’t get why she has to dress like an old lady. Agree with you this dress is an exception. Love it. And love the jumpsuit on her. Saw it on Kate Bosworth some days ago (http://www.katebosworthonline.com/Visuals/thumbnails.php?album=1545).

4. robbie May 12, 2009 at 14:04 #

damn she actually looks good for once, which is a shock maybe she is ill.

i love the jumpsuit its cute i prefer the colour she has rather than the one on net-a-porter.

5. Lauren May 12, 2009 at 15:09 #

Wow she actually looks gorgeous! The dress is flattering, the makeup is lovely and the hair is beautiful here. Maybe she got a stylist? And a new hairdresser?

6. Ling May 12, 2009 at 17:07 #

I agree, she looks great! Hopefully this is a positive sign of things to come. (the jumpsuit is a nono in that colour though, it makes her look like a builder)

7. Bella May 13, 2009 at 02:36 #

Meh. It’s better than her recent bad looks, don’t find it (or her) to be gorgeous though. Still a bit bland and boring to me. The dress is nice but she should change it up – she does a lot of 1 shoulder or strapless looks. Don’t like the shoes with the dress either.

Like the jumpsuit and love the leather jacket tho.

8. whitestroke May 26, 2009 at 16:15 #

Wow. She actually looks okay.