12.05.09

2009 Sony Radio Academy Awards

I feel nothing but utter disappointment looking at Kirsty Gallacher.

Zoe, a regular commenter, said yesterday that she felt Brit girls needed a lesson in style and poise, after viewing the British Soap Awards, and Kirsty fails to dismiss that claim.

What the hell was Kirsty thinking?

She’s wearing a Preen Power bandage dress, in a refreshing tangerine colour we haven’t seen before, but she goes and exposes her bra for the world to see.

The sad thing for me is, this isn’t a wardrobe malfunction, this is deliberate. For a Hollyoaks actress it may have gone unnoticed, but for a respected TV presenter….*shakes head*

Kirsty is better than this. Those of you who don’t know who she is will find it very hard to believe, but she is.

If I didn’t love Liz McClarnon so much, I would give her a telling off for wearing black on such a warm day in London yesterday, but I won’t because her Philip Armstrong Couture dress is beautiful, she didn’t wear tights, and she’s glowing with gorgeousity.

I love that bow detail on the shoulder of her dress, which she wears with a gold clutch, and gold Jimmy Choo Glenys watersnake sandals.

Before everyone went gaga over Alexa “I’m too cool for school” Chung, Lauren Laverne was the coolest girl on British television.

The presenter wore a graphic print yellow and black mini dress, with tights, a cropped jacket and and red Lulu Guinness clutch in the shape of lips.

I like everything from the hem of her skirt up.

I really love Kate Thornton. She’s sooo missed on the X Factor, I hate Kermit O’Leary. He’s the worst TV presenter in the world.

Her bangs are so cute, they really frame her face well, and they make her look about 10 years younger.

She wore her gorg asymmetrical fuchsia dress, with sparkling silver Gina heels.

Sharleen Spiteri wore a red Marc Jacobs Resort 2009 tulip dress, which I feel like I we’ve seen a million times before.

I don’t understand why Sharleen wore Givenchy lace ankle sandals, because the very detail of the sandal is lost over her thick black tights.

Source

Runway To The GQ Men Of The Year Awards - Lily Allen In Dolce & Gabbana

Runway To The GQ Men Of The Year Awards – Lily Allen In Dolce & Gabbana

2009 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

2009 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

8 Responses to 2009 Sony Radio Academy Awards

1. Cleopatra May 12, 2009 at 09:05 #

I used to be a fan of Marc Jacobs, but at the moment I find his clothes tacky.

2. Mare May 12, 2009 at 10:02 #

whats with the black tights????

3. robbie May 12, 2009 at 14:01 #

kristy, oh god the bra showing is trashy. black accessories predictable and boring.

liz, wow this is gorgeos, i love the black dress it is stunning, and the less predictable gold accessories. thank god she didnt pick black.

lauren, oh damn im stuck with this i love the outfit from the dress up, but the bottom half i hate.

kate, damn i actually though she was kylie at first. she looks gorgeous.the dress is pretty bright and summery.

sharleen, poor girl must still be used to the terrible scottish weather that is probably why she is wearing tights :P. but still they look bad with this outfit.

on a side note SCOTLAND HAVE HAD 3 DAYS OF SUN!!!!! which is a record at last. also love the kermit o’leary :P

4. Lauren May 12, 2009 at 15:21 #

Omg. I would never have thought I would have seen Kirsty in something like that. It reminds of the outfits Amy Winehouse loves to wear. Infact its EXACTLY what Amy would wear:

Liz is stunning. She may be wearing black but she is still the best dressed at this event. I love how she chose gold accessories instead of predictable black.

Lauren- I too like everything from the hem up. Why wear tights on such a beautiful day? I love the dress and jacket though.

Kate looks gorgeous here as well. I almost didn’t recognize her with the bangs! She looks so much younger. The colour of the dress is lovely on her.

Sharleed looks cute enough but the tights ruin it. It could have been a great outfit.

5. Vera May 12, 2009 at 15:21 #

I like Kirsty’s look.

6. Fashion Critic May 12, 2009 at 15:28 #

Spot on Lauren. You are so right.

7. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 13, 2009 at 12:25 #

kate and liz look so amazing! i don’t know what’s going on with kirsty…i think she was trying to be edgy. the dress itself is beautiful….the bra, not really.

8. whitestroke May 26, 2009 at 16:11 #

I LOVE Lauren Laverne’s outfit!

Ahhh, finally someone wore a red version of that Marc Jacobs dress.