Runway To "Linate Airport" – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

After her appearance at the Costume Institute Gala, and her Emporio Armani campaign poster unveiling in New York, Victoria Beckham headed to Milan to see that gorgeous husband of hers, who she’s no doubt missing.

She landed in Linate Airport over the weekend, in head-to-toe black.

Her LBD, and studded belt are from her Fall 2009 collection, which she wore with Christian Louboutin Ariella ankle boots, and her Hermes Birkin bag.

Like many of you have said she looks very sophisticated and classic in black, but I miss the colourful VB.

What I love about this look is her hair. It looks like she’s added a few pieces in the back, to give her some volume, as she appears to have grown tired of the pixie cut.

I always preferred her with long hair. I would love to see her return to longer locks.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Rihanna In Alexander Wang - Le Petit Four

Rihanna In Alexander Wang – Le Petit Four

When Stars Wear The Same Look Twice - Victoria Beckham In Balmain, Stella McCartney & Loewe

When Stars Wear The Same Look Twice – Victoria Beckham In Balmain, Stella McCartney & Loewe

9 Responses to Runway To "Linate Airport" – Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham Collection

1. just me May 11, 2009 at 11:45 #

Whatever happened to Victoria is a huge enigma to me. Not so long ago her style was so exciting, so modern and so crazy.

When she moved to Madrid she was the tackiest woman alive. I call it her Cavalli fase.

Then moved to LA and she started wearing amazing clothes and became the one to watch.

Now she has become so predictable, like she´s lost interest in fashion. Whatever.

I miss 2007-2008 Victoria!!!!!

2. robbie May 11, 2009 at 12:37 #

wow black again, i may not have liked her before but this girl is so god damn boring and predictable these days.

3. boogie May 11, 2009 at 15:56 #

I think she looks great!!! it is good that she doesn’t dress like a WAG!!

4. Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 16:44 #

SHE IS FABULUOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anastasia May 11, 2009 at 17:12 #

I think her predictable look is just because of her success in fashion – now she doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone.

she’s kinda relaxed now…
    hope to see long an lighter locks too ;)

6. nisha May 11, 2009 at 17:25 #

she looks great but i am seriously getting annoyed with all this black from her.when i see her it makes me wanna cry where is the colour victoria.what has happened to the victoria who was always so unpredicatable and was so amazing to watch everyday but now she’s just it so sad.there has to be some explanation for this something must have happened but only she knows what.come on victoria bring some colour back i am hoping for victoria to go to the colourful side of her wardrobe and bring back what made her the one to watch.thanks for posting

7. Olamujer May 12, 2009 at 04:17 #

Me gustó el street style de Victoria Beckham en Milán

8. Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 09:15 #

No matter what she wears, I still think she looks great. I guess in recent times, she’s more comfortable in being simple. Her sense of style has evolved to a more prim and proper look with occasional risks, but on the overall a more low-key look. Some like it, some hate it, some think its boring. But in fashion, there’s no right or wrong, it’s open to interpretation.

9. Jordan LaDiva May 12, 2009 at 10:40 #

Am I like the only person who thinks Victoria is so boring?