Elettra Wiedemann is the current face of Lancôme, following in the footsteps of her mother Isabella Rossellini.

The fresh faced beauty was recently in Finland, to attend their Elle Style Awards.

She walked the red carpet, looking so elegant wearing a black J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2009 gown.

The satin gown has a sheer yoke, a black sash around the waist, accented with a brooch, then the gown elegantly drapes from the hip.

Her second look was in stark contrast, as she wore an edgier metallic look from Marc Jacobs Spring 2009 collection.

She mixed the top and cummerbund from Look 22, with the skirt from Look 2.

I would have loved to have seen her in the whole of Look 22, but it great that she was adventurous enough to mix different pieces from this collection.

Source & Source

Audrey Tautou's European Promotional Tour For "Coco Avant Chanel"

Audrey Tautou’s European Promotional Tour For “Coco Avant Chanel”

3rd Annual DKMS Gala

3rd Annual DKMS Gala

6 Responses to Runway To "Elle Finland Style Awards" – Elettra Wiedemann In J.Mendel & Marc Jacobs

1. SWANKY-D May 8, 2009 at 14:29 #

Agree with you on MJ outfits
    The look 22 look so much better.
    But she worked it though

2. Kris May 8, 2009 at 18:25 #

Wow she looks great, I love both looks and I’m glad she didn’t wear the whole look because that’s predictable and the skirt would’ve been too much off the runway, she did a great job.

3. Raquel May 8, 2009 at 20:38 #

Not keen on the first dress, her breast are almost jumping out.

Love the second one.

She is becoming the exactly image of her mother…

4. Adam May 9, 2009 at 00:21 #

She’s so beautiful!! I love the first dress and think her cleavage looks great in it – not like the emaciated model on the left…that girl just looks sad. The second outfit is cool, but it’s her incredible smile that makes that a winning look for me. Again, the runway models just look weird and sad. She seems like a natural beauty.

5. Charlene May 9, 2009 at 00:25 #

Bravo Elettra
    Oh my god. She looks so sexy in the JMendel gown. She’s a total modern-day Rita Hayworth. She has beautiful curves and the gown fits perfectly. Why do women always gripe about other women?

6. whitestroke May 18, 2009 at 21:12 #

I’d also prefer to see her in the entire look 22, but her combo is VERY good, too. I wonder what shoes she wore.