08.05.09

Rihanna’s Fashion Week

We are not in February nor September, but Rihanna had feeling like it was Fashion Week this week.

She took us to Milan Fashion Week wearing Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci.

New York Fashion Week wearing Rodarte, Derek Lam and Marc Jacobs and finally Paris Fashion Week wearing Louis Vuitton. Unfortunately London got no love from RiRi.

Her last 2 looks I loved, but which were your favourites?

Source & Source

Demi Lovato In Ted Baker London - Good Morning America

Demi Lovato In Ted Baker London – Good Morning America

Ayelet Zurer's "Angels & Demons" Rome & Japan Premiere Looks

Ayelet Zurer’s “Angels & Demons” Rome & Japan Premiere Looks

15 Responses to Rihanna’s Fashion Week

1. Vera May 8, 2009 at 16:14 #

I like her in Gucci and Louis Vuitton, but voted for the last one.

Rodarte look is hideous.

2. ber May 8, 2009 at 16:24 #

She looked better as the week progressed. I voted for LV.

3. just me May 8, 2009 at 16:33 #

My vote goes for that crazy Marc Jacobs yellow jacket. It´s awful but she really works it and it´s definitely her less “staged” look of the week. Overall I´m loving these over the top looks on her. Please don´t stop the fashion parade, RiRi.

4. Matt May 8, 2009 at 17:42 #

WOW, This makes me wish Victoria stepped up her game because as over the as some of Rihanna’s outfit might be…I love it.

5. Kyutipye May 8, 2009 at 17:48 #

I preffered her in Gucci. Loooove those shoes!

6. Moi May 8, 2009 at 17:59 #

Thanks for this post, really interesting.

D&G : I like, but I don't like. The cropped pants paired with the huge shoulders create an asymmetry I'm not found of.

Rodarte: I like a lot. I'm just not sure about the leggins.

Marc Jacobs : My favorite! The yellow jacket is so fierce.

JBrand : I feel it's too cute compared to the other ones.

Derek lam : A little too Dynasty for me.

Gucci : Great arrangement but not found of animal prints.

Louis Vuitton : Fierce and really Rihanna, my second fav!

7. KAYA May 8, 2009 at 18:06 #

Not gonna lie I love the J Brand outfit, it is young and sexy and she doesn’t look like she is trying to hard in it.

8. Kris May 8, 2009 at 18:29 #

I like the J Brand outfit too but I’m a bit confused why this blasphemous girl gets a whole post devoted to her LACK of style Lol. Gosh. :)

9. Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 19:02 #

Jbrand because it is the least contrived of them all.

10. SydneyCheapChic May 8, 2009 at 22:38 #

it all still irks me!

I agree with the last two though.. Gucci over Louis Vuitton…

11. eikcaj May 9, 2009 at 15:55 #

SHE is trying TOO hard, IMO, and I’M SO ANNOYED. Some looks are only kind of cute but it seems like shes asking for major attention. Gucci is her most effortless look and that’s what I chose. If she would dress a bit more low key daily, her out there looks would be better. Rihanna – CHILL WOMAN! Individual pieces of her other outfits are to die for but not so much paired with each other because they’re quite loud. As much as I would like to say I that I like her style because I generally like her and her music, I sadly do not.

12. eikcaj May 9, 2009 at 16:23 #

One more thing: hated the D&G look she wore to the Met. But I love that expression of confidence she wears with all her outfits.

13. robbie May 9, 2009 at 17:16 #

gotta say the jbrand outfit is the nicest and probably the only one she didnt try hard.

although the bustier just makes her chest look flat.

FC do you know who made that bustier? it is hot!

14. Anonymous May 10, 2009 at 21:04 #

Does ANYONE KNOW! who produced the sunglasses shes wearing in her Gucci Look????????

15. Nat P. May 13, 2009 at 05:24 #

i think all those looks are just way too much.
    they are on the verge of being tacky.