08.05.09 Premiere

Ayelet Zurer’s “Angels & Demons” Rome & Japan Premiere Looks

Like Zoe Saldana, and Lynn Collins before her, Israeli actress Ayelet Zurer was the only actress amongst a group of men to promote her movie.

She started the week in windy Rome, attending a photocall for Angels & Demons, wearing a silk Elizabeth Mason Couture pink strapless dress.

The dress is gorgeous, the colour is vibrant, and I love that cute bow on her waist, but for me her Charlotte Olympia Maxine lace-up sandals are simply outstanding.

Ayelet was relied upon to add glamour to the red carpet of the world premiere in Rome, and didn’t disappoint.

She wowed the crowds wearing a white silk Elizabeth Mason Couture gown, with a mermaid hem.

The unique low-cut dress was belted, with a stand up collar.

Last night she completed a hat-trick of great dresses, wearing a vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture strapless gown.

The fuchsia pink black banded gown was covered in black flowers.

Of all her looks, I adore the white gown.

Source

"Star Trek" LA Premiere

“Star Trek” LA Premiere

"Terminator Salvation" LA Premiere

"Terminator Salvation" LA Premiere

7 Responses to Ayelet Zurer’s “Angels & Demons” Rome & Japan Premiere Looks

1. Kris May 8, 2009 at 18:32 #

So right, the dress is cute and all but those Olympia shoes are outstanding. I’m surprised more people aren’t wearing her shoes, they’re so beautiful. I saw a few people wearing them at Paris Fashion Week but not many on the red carpet.

Her body looks so good in that white dress, I love it.

I like all of these looks and I like that they’re not all similar to one another. Great post

2. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 8, 2009 at 20:08 #

i love her in the christian dior haute couture. <3

3. Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 20:52 #

see FC? I told you she looked great :)
    thanks for that post :)

Lexa

4. Ling May 8, 2009 at 21:14 #

I prefer Ayelet in the pink vintage Christian Dior gown – she looks so gorgeous with her hair up and natural makeup! I feel the white gown washes her out a little cos she’s quite pale.

5. Anonymous May 9, 2009 at 07:18 #

The lace up sandals look gorgeous with that dress.

I hope we see more of her, I like her style :)

6. OnCloud9 May 9, 2009 at 14:05 #

i love both pink dresses but especially the dior
    soooooooo gorgeous!!!

7. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang November 2, 2012 at 18:36 #

Ayelet Zurer was simply magnificent!! The strapless fuschia Elisabeth Mason mini is a vibrant colour for the Isreali actress and that Charlotte Olympia lace up sandals are simply outstanding!! This ivory low cut Elisabeth Mason gown is enough for her to oozes Isrealian glamour!! Perfection!! Christian Dior fuschia gown with black star beading is a way to light up the night, she looks stunning indeed!!