Audrey Tautou’s European Promotional Tour For “Coco Avant Chanel”

For me it was totally logical to believe that Audrey Tautou, star of Coco Avant Chanel, would be dress in head-to-toe Chanel for all her promotional appearances for the movie, but that is not the case.

At the Rome photocall earlier this week, the French actress, with her cute doe eyes and elfin crop, wore a Miu Miu colour block belted dress.

On it’s own the dress just look OK, but as always Audrey was the epitome of chic, teaming her dress with black peep-toes.

For the Madrid premiere, she opted for a more vibrant look wearing a chartreuse haltered dress, that wasn’t too harsh on her skin, which can scare many away from this colour.

Her dress was tied to the side of her neck in a cute bow, and she wore Sergio Rossi elasticated strappy ankle sandals, to complete her look.

I adore this second look.

Source & Source

Jessica Biel In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Runner Runner' Las Vegas Premiere

Jessica Biel In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Runner Runner’ Las Vegas Premiere

Runway To "Elle Finland Style Awards" - Elettra Wiedemann In J.Mendel & Marc Jacobs

Runway To "Elle Finland Style Awards" – Elettra Wiedemann In J.Mendel & Marc Jacobs

8 Responses to Audrey Tautou’s European Promotional Tour For “Coco Avant Chanel”

1. cry May 8, 2009 at 12:05 #

Why is she wearing that “lemon” dress when she could have faboulous Haute Couture Chanel or, even better, custom made stuff by Karl Lagerfeld??

2. just me May 8, 2009 at 13:18 #

She looks really chic and so effortlessly elegant. Perfect head to toe in both looks.

This is what people like Reese Witherspoon try all the time and never achieve.

She already wore Chanel Couture to the Paris premiere btw.

3. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 13:21 #

Yes I know. Like I said I was expecting her to wear Chanel to ALL the films promotion tours.

4. SWANKY-D May 8, 2009 at 14:10 #

i like the fact that she wore another brand. Lol

5. Nicole May 8, 2009 at 14:21 #

I love the first look! She looks great in the commercial makes me wanna go get me some no5…great pick for the campaign..

6. Kris May 8, 2009 at 18:21 #

When I saw the first photo of her I was so happy that she didn’t wear Chanel, and then I read your comment. I so disagree; it would’ve been SO corny and American for her to wear ALL Chanel. That’s just …yucky and predictable. She looks fabulous and chic and I love this lady.

7. Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 19:05 #

I like the 2nd dress. She looks good. she is so glamourous
    French style

8. Steph August 3, 2009 at 11:14 #

Does anyone know who designed the yellow dress Tautou wore at the Madrid premiere? and where to get it from? I love the dress!
    Many Thanks