08.05.09

3rd Annual DKMS Gala

Rihanna used to star power to help patients fighting threatening blood cancers, find bone marrow donor matches through the organization DKMS.

She was all dressed up in a head-to-clutch-to-boots Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 ensemble.

A metallic backless top had puffy shoulders, paired with a plum tulip shaped miniskirt.

She accessorised her look with Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 lace up boots, and a spiky Phillipe and David Blond ring.

I must say I really love this look.

Kylie looked stunning in a body-skimming ruched chocolate jersey gown showing off a very svelte figure.

I love the origami-inspired neckline, and delicate drop earrings. Elegant as always.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Alessandra Ambrosio In Zuhair Murad Couture - Chopard Cocktail After-Party

Alessandra Ambrosio In Zuhair Murad Couture – Chopard Cocktail After-Party

Rihanna's Fashion Week

Rihanna’s Fashion Week

15 Responses to 3rd Annual DKMS Gala

1. SWANKY-D May 8, 2009 at 14:08 #

I told you FC. she totally blown me away with this look…
    I must say that i was so wow by her :D because she didnt force her look at all

2. xdittax May 8, 2009 at 14:09 #

All I can say is about Rihanna: Wow!

3. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 14:14 #

Yep you called it Swanky-D. You had more faith in her than I did.

4. Nicole May 8, 2009 at 14:16 #

Finally !! After that overdose all week this is def the best look. thank god for no blonde streaks! Love it head to toe!!

5. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 14:19 #

Nicole, that’s what I thought too, but if you look at the picture of her to the side, you can see the streaks are still there.

6. SWANKY-D May 8, 2009 at 14:21 #

I did not always love her look.
    Actually i really love Louis Vuitton Fall 09 collections.
    And I gotta say that Rihanna rocks this look ,unlike Madonna at Met Gala

7. robbie May 8, 2009 at 14:22 #

rihanna, its okat but this collection was hideous looking, but least her make-up is good!

kylie!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just wow, even with a simple dress she still looks amazing. im in love with her even more now she is truly going back to her natural roots and natural make-up!

8. SWANKY-D May 8, 2009 at 14:23 #

Yes FC, the streaks were still there. At least it didnt bother me.

9. Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 14:45 #

Rihanna looked great :)
    Kylie is so beuatiful and her dress too ;)

Lexa

P.S. FC, did you notice Ayelet Zurer's "Angels & Demons" movie campaign – at least three great dresses there :)

10. Nicole May 8, 2009 at 14:57 #

Ahh short lived excitment! :( I see the streaks now.. Atleast they are not visible as much but they still got to go..

11. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 15:14 #

I didn’t Lexa. Thanks, she is stunning.

Working on it now.

Thanks again.

12. just me May 8, 2009 at 16:12 #

Rihanna looks good again (minus tacky boots) but I don´t like the fact that she copied the WHOLE runway ensemble. She (well, her stylist) usually does a decent job at mixing high profile labels, so this is kind of letdown.

Kylie is love, but in my eyes she won´t be able to top her Gaultier Couture gown from the last Brits. That was such a gorgeous look.

13. Lala/S-R May 8, 2009 at 20:44 #

There’s not much originality in Rihanna’s look. But, I must admit that I really love the emsemble. It was one of those LV looks that was in my lookbook from day one!
    Kylie also looks amazing!

14. Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 23:10 #

Rihanna looks so fierce. One of my fav looks of the week

15. whitestroke May 18, 2009 at 21:18 #

Well, I LOVE Rihanna here. This is the red carpet, not the street, and you should go crazy. Very edgy yet cute outfit, the boots look even better on her legs than on the model. Thumbs up overall.

BTW, it’s the dress, not a top and a skirt. ;)