Runway To Photoshoot – Lindsay Lohan In Dolce & Gabbana

How does she do it?

How does Lindsay Lohan, with nothing to promote, still be deemed worthy enough to grace covers of magazines?

Lindsay channeled Marilyn Monroe in a photo shoot in LA for Vogue Spain.

Yes Vogue Spain, it’s hard to believe why they would be interested in her.

Is she really what their target audience want? Star Magazine yes, but Vogue Spain?!?!?

I’m still reeling with shock of this information.

Lindsay was styled wearing a curly blonde wig, and a Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2009 puffy dress, which ironically had many images of Marilyn emblazoned on it.

In other shot, Lindsay is wearing a black bra and a black pencil skirt, with a Christian Dior Fall 2008 patent black belt and dark shades.

Source & Source

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Runway To Photo Shoot - Lady Gaga In Balmain

Runway To Photo Shoot – Lady Gaga In Balmain

22 Responses to Runway To Photoshoot – Lindsay Lohan In Dolce & Gabbana

1. robbie May 7, 2009 at 18:07 #

oh god this has to be the worse marilyn style i have ever seen. but i adore the dress, being a huge lover of marilyn this dress is just a work of art. sadly lindsay makes it look cheap, although least she isnt her usual tangerine orange.

but FC your picture says spring 2009, but then you said it was fall 2009. just thought i would let you know :).

2. Fashion Critic May 7, 2009 at 18:11 #

merci

3. Gaber May 7, 2009 at 18:33 #

I am guessing it’s a gay thing, but I absolutely love LL! Must be the whole fake-lesbian thing!

Now, these pictures do nothing for me – but still, it’s LL, so I really don’t hate it as much as I would if that was Katy Perry!

*shakes fist at the sky*
    KAAAAAAATTY!!!!!!11!

4. Vera May 7, 2009 at 18:40 #

She’s releasing a new movie, ‘Labor Pains’, this summer.

5. Fashion Critic May 7, 2009 at 18:40 #

She’s been working? It was so hard to tell with all that drama going on in her life

6. Vera May 7, 2009 at 18:55 #

Somehow she has)

As for me, I’m really looking forward to her back to old routes. She was a straight A student at school and had a nice career as a rising star!

But now… Yeah, she’s so far from all good things…

7. Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 18:59 #

This should definatly be in your WTF?!! feature.
    Aideen

8. Nicole May 7, 2009 at 19:01 #

Vogue Spain really must be desperate… She graces all the trashy tabloids with her never ending drama that really no one needs to see more of her than the usual overdose. Hate it! she is the epitome of those so called starlets who are famous for being famous (ahem mischa)

Nicole

9. nisha May 7, 2009 at 19:10 #

lindsay looks awesome i am loving it.lindsay is a big fan of marilyn so she must have loved wearing that dress.she has been working she has her leggings,sevin nyne her tanning mist,labor pains her new movie and she is just going to start shooting a new movie in october.but i am not surprised at this as lindsay always has so much going on in her life even when she’s not doing anything and people are always intrested.i think its great there puting her on the cover.thanks for posting

10. a May 7, 2009 at 20:06 #

not liking the pictures at all.
    plus, the wig looks really aweful

11. Mel May 7, 2009 at 20:07 #

She will always be like Mischa, a very forgettable actress.

12. BirkinEnvy May 7, 2009 at 22:19 #

Lindsay needs to give up the whole Marilyn Monroe schtick. What a waste for that amazing dress to be worn by her. :(

13. corseted May 8, 2009 at 01:00 #

Actually, Lindsay’s worn some amazing outfits recently.She’s definitely one of the more stylish young actresses so it’s not shocking to see her in a fashion magazine.

14. Victoria May 8, 2009 at 01:00 #

I loveee the Marilyn dress!

15. Tamia May 8, 2009 at 01:33 #

I have to hold my hands up and say I’m a lindsay fan-she’s a fighter and I love that. I find her beautiful with a ton of charisma,i’s such a shame she wastes it..I can’t agree that she is like mischa barton,lindsay can actually act!
    She does look a bit of a stalker though dressed like this, she looks a little healthier though.

16. Kris May 8, 2009 at 02:15 #

Okay, she doesn’t choose to be in ‘trashy tabloid magazines’. Those magazines buy photos from paparazzi and then publish them. That’s A, B is that the reason why everyone was so annoyed that she started drinking a lot A YEAR ago is because she’s actually a good actress. Everyone said that this girl has a lot of potential why is she doing this. Also, regardless of what relationship drama she’s going through (like we all haven’t) she is very beautiful; she has classic facial features that are great for editorials. As a photographer I can say that I’d love to shoot someone who looks like Lindsay, remember that this is Vogue SPAIN not Vogue America? It’s about aesthetics in Europe not..well who has a movie out this month? Who’s popular? That’s what I like about European versions of Vogue; they keep it the way it’s always been before American Vogue ruined the party.

I like the girl.

17. Amanda May 8, 2009 at 02:26 #

in my opinion, she should just stop with all of this shameless promotion and she should leave the posing to the models and the esteemed actresses. I read in an interview she wanted to sign with IMG and do some modeling because she loves being photographed. If she tried half as hard to get a role in a movie as she does trying to get ad campaigns then she might actually progress as an actress, but she’s terrible anyways so what does it matter. And that’s got to be the worst Marilyn Monroe imitation I’ve ever seen, Marilyn Monroe’s hair wasn’t as dry and strung out as hers is.

18. Lala/S-R May 8, 2009 at 05:43 #

Oh, you leave LL along, FC! I still love me some Lindsay! LOL
    I use to be one of the biggest Lindsay fan when I was like 15, there’s still something there! Ha!
    She looks…well…she looks…FINE, SHE DIDN’T DESERVE IT! Damn it, I wanted to defend her! *mumbles*

19. Aly May 8, 2009 at 06:54 #

Her new movie “Labor Pains” is a straight to cable movie. A Spanish Vogue cover for a cable movie?

20. Me111 May 8, 2009 at 07:52 #

after Lindsay doing Vogue Spain and Jessica Simpson on the cover of Vanity Fair with nothing to promote i think next mont im getting my own cover too

21. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 11:13 #

LOL you made me laugh Me111

22. whitestroke May 18, 2009 at 21:04 #

She seems to be obsessed with channeling other stars in her shoots. Marilyn, Elizabeth Taylor, etc. Identity crisis much? How about she finally figures out who she is?!