07.05.09

Herve Leger By Max Azria Collection Launch Party

When I saw this event, I hoped we’d get to seem more of the Herve Leger By Max Azria Fall 2009 collection, which was first worn by Miley Cyrus.

Unfortunately, we got nothing original.

Hilary Duff paired her lime green bandage dress with Sergio Rossi python cut-out sandals.

She looks good, but not so crazy about her hair.

Sophia Bush, a long time friend of designer Max Azria, opted for a daring silver plunging dress, with grey suede Trib Two’s.

Leona Lewis wears tights with just about everything, so I wasn’t surprised she paired her Herve Leger Melanie bandage dress which has a beaded shoulder strap, with my least favourite clothing item.

She looks beautifully voluptuous in her dress, which was worn with Trib Two’s.

Double blow.

Melissa George opted for a haltered Herve Leger black dress.

Taraji P. Henson may have just gone and undone all her hard work during awards season. I mean what the…

So wrong on many levels.

Jordana Brewster wore a grey Herver Leger Zebra dress, with a gold trimmed clutch and nude heels.

Krysten Ritter totally opted out of wearing a Herve Leger dress. Instead she wore a red one-shouldered dress, which had a ruffled detail going down one-side, with matching heels.

Source

Jennifer Lawrence In Thakoon Addition & Current/Elliott - LAX

Jennifer Lawrence In Thakoon Addition & Current/Elliott – LAX

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

17 Responses to Herve Leger By Max Azria Collection Launch Party

1. Terry May 7, 2009 at 14:04 #

The combo Trib Two pumps/bandage dress makes me feel sick. I’ve had enough of it. There are lots of amazing designers out there, why don’t celebrities just move on?

2. robbie May 7, 2009 at 14:50 #

oh god not another event with herve leger, sadly everyone is wearing them.

hilary, nice colour and the shoes are hot.

sophia bush im rather fed up of seeing her in herve leger, and those F*CKING SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leona, always ruins looks with tights, someone let this girl to stop wearing tights. black and very boring.

melissa, boring. the shoes are okay though.

taraji, oh please god no, she went from hot to trashy within the space of a few months. that is that on her head?

jordana, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

krysten, OMFG someone not wearing herve leger. i LOVE it!!!!!

3 things i want to burn tights, herve leger dresses, and those fugly YSL shoes. actually all the YSL tribute shoes whether it is pumps, sandals ot boots they will all get burned!

3. boogie May 7, 2009 at 14:56 #

I don’t understand why celebs love so much this dress!! I think it is hideous. Some of them have nice colors or details, but most of them remind me of the spandex dresses wore by the bimbos in the 80’s!

4. Anissa May 7, 2009 at 14:58 #

Jordana looked very good, but the best dressed there was Sophia Bush. All in all they all seemed too safe, and like we’d seen it many times before.

5. Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 15:05 #

I think Taraji looks smoking hot!
    prefer her old hair, but really love her here!!!

6. Moi May 7, 2009 at 15:39 #

Taraji dress is not that bad, it’s really the hair that messes up everything. I like it because the dress is a little different that what we’re used to see in those bandage dress.

7. SarahV May 7, 2009 at 16:42 #

BURN!! I hate bandage dresses, especially combined with those Trib Twos.

8. SarahV May 7, 2009 at 16:45 #

Oh, and to those who think Tajari’s hair is the issue here… For me it’s how her breasts just don’t seem to fit in that dress. They’re SQUASHED!

9. Fashion Critic May 7, 2009 at 16:48 #

SarahV that’s one of 4 issues for me.

10. Gaber May 7, 2009 at 18:15 #

Somebody call Greenpeace!
    I see a TON of stranded whales!
    :P

I do approve of Jordana. Not only does she have the body for the look, her shoulders look great(icky sticky poo Melissa!) and the length is perfect!

11. Stylista May 7, 2009 at 20:08 #

Taraji’s hair is the worst.

12. Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 21:37 #

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can find these sandals that taraji is wearing? I have been looking literally everywhere. SERIOUSLY! Her dress it too tight, hair is too loose, but those shoes are on point!

13. Raquel May 7, 2009 at 22:09 #

Those bondages dresses should be banned fro the fashion world from a good ten years, I swear.

14. Kyutipye May 8, 2009 at 14:20 #

I love Taraji’s hair. I think he hair and makeup were her redeeming factors. Her dress is just wrong on/for her. Its too tight and the squished boobs just make her look trashy. the bag and shoes could maybe work with another dress.

15. Ahot May 8, 2009 at 17:57 #

where are Kim K, Heidi Montag, & Sisters? Me surprised they didn't attend…

16. whitestroke May 18, 2009 at 20:52 #

I guess none of them have taste enough to know that dresses from Fall 2009 are the best Herve Leger ever. Meh.

Krysten Ritter’s shoes appear to be Chloé’s red leather bow sandals.

17. LD August 19, 2013 at 16:51 #

I guess I’m not the only one tired with the bandage dress. :) Jordana Brewster reminds me just a little of Nina Dobrev…minus her charisma.