Eva Longoria For Harper’s Bazaar April 2009

Wow. We’re so used to seeing Eva Longoria in very predictable looks and poses for magazine editorials, so it’s incredibly refreshing to see her in this Harper’s Bazaar Singapore April 2009 editorial.

The editorial sees her wearing head-to-toe Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 looks.

The clothes are outstanding, the make-up is not overbearing, the ambiance is mellow, but I’m not to crazy about the colour wig they choose for her 20s bob. I prefer her as a rich brunette.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On distinguishing herself from her Desperate Housewives character Gabrielle Solis: “I’m a domestic goddess, the complete opposite of Gabrielle. I love to cook, I love to sew, I love the clean.”

On her red carpet style: “I love a lot of Latin designers. I feel that they cut for a woman really well. They always use vibrant colours that I love. I’m not a fan of black.”

On her must have item: “Yves Saint Laurent platform heels. I have them in every colour.”

I’ll guess she means those darn Trib Two’s.

Source & Source & thanks to High Heel Confidential

Photography by Simon Upton.

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Runway To "Cinderella Man" Press Conference - Yoona Im In Louis Vuitton

Runway To "Cinderella Man" Press Conference – Yoona Im In Louis Vuitton

9 Responses to Eva Longoria For Harper’s Bazaar April 2009

1. Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 16:29 #

She looks like Kate Beckinsale on the cover.

2. gaylos May 7, 2009 at 16:29 #

I kinda like the look actually. The wig I mean. It added a different dimension to the shoot, which I appreciated.

3. robbie May 7, 2009 at 16:36 #

i love eva with a passion, but this is hideous looking editorial.

if i had to choose one look i actually liked i suppose it would be thje louis vuitton one peice with the feathered skirt. but i only like that cause i would kill to own it.

4. Laura Deerfield May 7, 2009 at 16:51 #

I can see how someone who usually loves her would not be happy with this editorial, because she looks like someone else. It’s much edgier and moodier than usual, and I love it, including the wig.

5. just me May 7, 2009 at 17:02 #

I´m so over LV, specially after the Met Gala.

6. DM May 7, 2009 at 17:38 #

Eva can wear just about anything and look amazing! Not a fan of the wig in this editorial though…

7. Amalia May 7, 2009 at 19:51 #

OMG enough with the Louis Vuitton collection… I’ve officially reached a point of satiation.

8. Raquel May 7, 2009 at 22:03 #

Ooooh, I love this, I love how she goes out of her comfort zone.

The green feathered dress looks much better on her than in Madonna, maybe because she has this petite feminine frame, in opposite to Maddona very muscular, almost masculine, figure.

FC, I too think the Trib Two’s are awful, but they have a plataform and sky high heels, which are the best acessory ever for short woman like Eva, so I get why she is crazy about them…

9. Lala/S-R May 8, 2009 at 05:39 #

She looks simply gorgeous! However, I’m getting really sick of seeing everyone in the sam LV pieces. Aren’t you?

*sigh*

WORD TO HOLLYWOODD: There are more designers out there for heaven sake!!!