07.05.09

Alberta Ferretti And C.H.I.P.S. 2009 Spring Luncheon

Jessica Stroup wore a cute white paillette covered Ferretti dress, adding an edge with a black ribbon tied around her neck, and black booties.

Very interesting accents.

Nicky Hilton also added a slight edge to her bohemian Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Aztec paisley dress, with an olive green Matthew Williamson for H&M cropped leather jacket, and snakeskin platform heels.

For a red carpet newbie, Lynn Collins is making a very impressive impact.

I won’t pretend I’m crazy about her shoe choice. A nude heel would have been my preference to compliment the nude layers on her Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti silk chiffon tiered dress.

Marisa Tomei looks like she was having fun at this event, wearing a gorgeous turquoise embroidered Alberta Ferretti pocketed mini dress, with equally gorgeous ivory heels.

Quite frankly, I’m lusting after the whole look.

Angie Harmon wore a flapper style Alberta Ferretti Spring 2009 dress.

Her dress had an orange underlay, with a fringed web-like black overlay.

She’s had better appearances on the red carpet. I would’ve liked to seen her in something that had more of a Spring-like feel to it, like the other attendees.

Source

Runway To Photoshoot - Lindsay Lohan In Dolce & Gabbana

Runway To Photoshoot – Lindsay Lohan In Dolce & Gabbana

Who Wore Jasmine Di Milo Better? Natalie Imbruglia or Talulah Riley

Who Wore Jasmine Di Milo Better? Natalie Imbruglia or Talulah Riley

9 Responses to Alberta Ferretti And C.H.I.P.S. 2009 Spring Luncheon

1. robbie May 7, 2009 at 20:47 #

jessica, i really love the dress but the ribbon and booties are turning me off.

nicky, i love this look the dress, jacket *droooooools* and those shoes ae beautiful. BUT the hair is just boring.

lynn, i liked it until i saw her shoes, those are strange.

marisa, FABULOUS! i want that dress, it is just beautiful.

angie, this dress is more of a fall dress for my liking, i think maybe a nice lighter colour underlay would have looked better.

2. Raquel May 7, 2009 at 21:52 #

I’m not crazy on all looks, but all in all they form a very cohesive group, with mininal flaws and perfectly dressed for the event.

3. Iris. May 7, 2009 at 22:03 #

Nicky Hilton = NEVER-changing hairstyle alert!!

Marisa looks GORGEOUS! such a beautiful colour for her!

4. BirkinEnvy May 7, 2009 at 22:16 #

As usual… Nicky Hilton looks like she’s trying waaay too hard. However, I love the jacket – just not with that outfit.

Angie Harmon looks completely out of place. The dress is too heavy for a spring luncheon. Plus, she should’ve done something more with her hair… looks like she just got out of the gym.

5. Kris May 8, 2009 at 02:17 #

I hate the ribbon and the hair on Jessica, it looks ..well, dumb.

Nicky..python shoes with that dress is just ..ugh. Bad.

I like Angie’s look because it suits her style and it looks good on her. Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean that there is a protocol for what you should and shouldn’t wear. That’s a bit dumb in terms of logic. I’m going to wear what I feel like wearing and it won’t be because certain colors are in and others are out.

6. katy_kat May 8, 2009 at 02:34 #

If I’m Not mistaken Natalia Vodianova was actually the first to wear Giuseppe Zanotti Special Edition crystal strap sandals back in Feb – at a pre-oscars event – she also attended the Costume Institute Gala and hasn’t been posted.

7. cari May 8, 2009 at 03:58 #

well, i think jessica’s ribbon and booties make the outfit young and fun.

8. Nicole May 8, 2009 at 06:22 #

i really like jessica and i think shes doing great things with her style def one to watch out for.

9. Fashion Critic May 8, 2009 at 10:49 #