Jessica Biel changed out of her Atelier Versace red flamenco-style gown for a more comfortable look, when she attend the Costumer Institute Gala after-party hosted by Marc Jacobs at the Monkey Bar in New York with Justin Timberlake.

The actress looked much better wearing a Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 velvet blue mini dress, with nude satin Louboutin heels and a matching clutch.

I personally love dress on her, and much prefer the velvet blue to the runway velvet chartreuse.

A change for the better.

The black part at the front, is just the lining peeking out as she got out of the car. It’s the best full front shot I could find.

After pulling out of the main event in support of uninvited Azzedine Alaia, Naomi Campbell made sure she attended the after-party.

She showed off her legs in an impossibly tiny Versace Fall 2009 plunging paillette
covered aqua dress.

Source & Source & Source & Source
Who Wore Camilla & Marc Better? Ginnifer Goodwin or Kim Kardashian

Who Wore Camilla & Marc Better? Ginnifer Goodwin or Kim Kardashian

In Rihanna's Closet - Rodarte Leather Cut-Out Thigh Highs

In Rihanna’s Closet – Rodarte Leather Cut-Out Thigh Highs

20 Responses to Runway To Costume Institute Gala After Party – Jessica Biel In Marc Jacobs & Naomi Campbell In Versace

1. Bego May 6, 2009 at 09:25 #

thanks for posting this, i was wondering who was the designer of Jessica Biel’s blue dress!She looked much much better in this one.

2. Freida fan May 6, 2009 at 09:26 #

wow Jessica looks amazing! not orange at all! and that blue is so stunning plus love the heels. Although i didnt mind her Versace dress this is much better!
    On a side note – JT looks horrible. wth is he wearing?!

Naomi has one of the best bodies ever so that way to tiny dress looks amazing on her. love the colour.

3. Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 09:26 #

Good God Naomi’s body looks sick! It’s amazing she can be nearing 40 and still the body she does. Seeing her at the after party makes me wish she had gone to the main event. :(

4. Fashion Critic May 6, 2009 at 09:28 #

I agree Anon, her and Stephanie were surely missed.

5. SWANKY-D May 6, 2009 at 09:30 #

jessica looked awesome her. although i liek the color of runway dress better, she totally pull off this look. i hated her red dress,but now i like this dress, .

and Naomi long legs is so killing

6. Ahot May 6, 2009 at 10:19 #

Naomi: HOT!!! i wish i had those incredible toned legs. And this HUGE rock on her finger, is she engaged?

7. Iris. May 6, 2009 at 11:02 #

Justin continues to look ridiculous though!

8. ~*juDee*~ May 6, 2009 at 11:16 #

lololol….look what justin timberlakes wearinggg!! omg, his jeans are ridiculous..with those shoes…what looks like a tuxedo jacket…the glasses
    im in stitches!!! :-D

9. AlanaVictoria May 6, 2009 at 11:28 #

Jessica looks fab in this gorgeous dress. Not boring (or orange) at all.

10. Eva May 6, 2009 at 12:34 #

I think these women have two of the best bodies around: toned, powerful, slim but womanly. They truly shine with these mini dresses.

11. Kayla May 6, 2009 at 13:51 #

I totally agree Freida Fan…what IS Justin wearing?! Is that a half-mesh shirt?!?! I surely hope not.

12. gaylos May 6, 2009 at 13:53 #

I love these looks. I didn’t think Jessica’s red Versace was as bad as you thought FC… I think the fit could have been better, but to me she tood out in a good way compared to her usual fare.

This dress seems to suit her much better, I agree. She looks great in it.

As for Naomi… it’s rare that my jaw drops, and she had that effect. She looks gorgeous! If I were any other woman, I wouldn’t want to stand next to her all night!

13. robbie May 6, 2009 at 14:27 #

why couldnt she have wore that to the gala, instead of that red dress. although i LOVED the red dress, this looks so much nicer and less forced. plus her tan doesnt shine so much lmao.

naomi, not sure about this, i love the dress but for some reason i dont love it on her.

14. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 6, 2009 at 16:41 #

omg! i am in absolute love with these looks. wow…this week has been red carpet heaven, no? :)

jessica biel looks outstanding in that marc jacobs’ creation. i actually think she looked fine in the red dress she wore to the gala, the big prob everyone had with her was the tan. i didn’t mind it too much even though it was strange because we all know that’s not her real complexion.

naomi campbell looks like a supermodel mermaid in that versace collection. she looks great.

15. Bella May 6, 2009 at 18:17 #

A better look for Jessica, tho I’m not liking the shoes and dress together. The tan doesn’t look as bad here (camera flashes making it brighter?). But it looks bad on her legs. I think this dress is more fun and youthful, which are things she lacks in my opinion.

Naomi looks amazing! Love that dress!

16. Lala/S-R May 6, 2009 at 18:38 #

OMFG! I stand corrected, Biel can actually get it right. She looks great for a damn change!
    Naomi isn’t doing such a good job at hiding that bald spot. But she legs make up for that! PLUS, she working the living crap out of that Versace dress. Loving it!

17. Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 21:44 #

Okay, finally, Jessica! Is this a sign that a break up is imminent?

Let’s hope so.

The hotness is back in that dress.

18. Lala/S-R May 6, 2009 at 23:56 #

her legs*
    she’s working*

I should really proof read before I post! UGH

19. DM May 7, 2009 at 04:33 #

Jessica Biel is most always a trainwreck, but this blue dress is a big improvement! BUT, I have to say: her fake tan is horrendous!! Does she own a mirror?! BLOTCHY!

Naomi looks awesome! This dress looks so much better on her then that similar red version did on Emma Roberts. She was too young to be wearing that dress and had nowhere near the ability to pull it off anyway!

20. whitestroke May 18, 2009 at 19:53 #

There was a top presented on the runway, like Jessica’s version of that dress. Worn with jeans by Irina Kulikova, I think. I definitely prefer runway version. That dress in chartreuse is much more striking. But Jessica wouldn’t be able to pull it off, so good for her to go with safer version.

I said enough what I think of that Versace collection. Can’t be bothered anymore.