05.05.09

2009 Costume Institute Gala – Best Dressed

Magnifique. Très bon.

Marion Cotillard gives me my first set of goosebumps of the night wearing a blush pink Christian Dior strapless gown, with an embellished criss cross detail. The dress is so buttery and luscious I’m melting.

Her hair is perfectly coiffed, make-up barely there, head to toe perfection, minus the rain that soaked her hem.

Early days, but I think I have my Best Dressed of the night.

Love dress, the shoes, the big bouffant hair and the attitude.

I was half expecting Anne Hathaway to turn up in a gown, but this cute violet Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 strapless number is cute, sassy, and totally unexpected.

Her look is completed with Pour La Victoire metallic Bethanie strappy platform sandals.

Wow, a Blake Lively look I like.

The Gossip Girl actress wore a one-sleeved chiffon Versace Fall 2009 teal gown, with a thigh high split, and gold strappy heels.

She maybe pushing the sexy envelope too far, but she’s working the hell out of this dress.

Ashely Olsen wore an ice white The Row gown, with a cowl back, which is oversized -as we would expect- but very elegant on her.

It’s a cold and rainy night in New York, so one can forgive Jessica Alba’s tights, because her strapless cobalt blue mini Jason Wu dress with an embellished bodice is quite exquisite.

Kate Beckinsale always brings the drama. She loves a big gown, and it doesn’t get much bigger than this Marchesa Fall 2009 gown.

What you may not see on the embroidered midnight blue ruffle tulle tank dress, is the crystal embellishments all over the skirt of the gown.

I don’t love Eva Mendes’ gown shimmering Calvin Klein gown, but I don’t hate it either.

Had this been the Oscars or the Golden Globes, I would have been bitterly disappointed, but as the campaign girl for a brand that produces minimalist clothes, we shouldn’t have expected too much glamour.

It doesn’t exceed expectations, and it doesn’t disappoint, but Eva sparkle is missing.

How does she do it?

How does Kate Moss arrive at this event wearing a turban, and still hit HOT?

Milliner Stephen Jones designed the metallic turban, which is not going to be to everyone’s liking, but I love it.

It truly was a risk that paid off.

The supermodel is wearing gold lamé Marc Jacobs asymmetrical dress, which shows off her stunning pins, with matching gold lame heel.

Matchy matchy never looked so good.

Bar Refaeli showed off those impossibly long legs, wearing an asymmetrical organza pleated strapless Marchesa dress, with embroidered detail on the bust.

Matching Louboutin’s complete the look.

Outstanding.

I’m so glad Diane Kruger didn’t wear this Chanel Spring 2009 Couture white mini dress with floral appliqué’s, as it was presented the runway.

I’m not so crazy about the black heels, but other than that she looks fantastic, giving the look a youthful, girlie quality.

As Uncle Karl is not there, her beau Joshua Jackson walked the red carpet with her.

Source

Anne Hathaway In Whit - BBC Radio One

Anne Hathaway In Whit – BBC Radio One

2009 Costume Institute Gala - Worst Dressed Part 2

2009 Costume Institute Gala – Worst Dressed Part 2

70 Responses to 2009 Costume Institute Gala – Best Dressed

1. robbie May 5, 2009 at 01:11 #

she looks nice, but she doesnt really wow me to be honest, too matchy matchy. personally i find marc jacobs to be VERY overrated. her legs are hot though.

2. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:22 #

L A M é O R G A S M !!!
    Love the blue stones!

3. Leti May 5, 2009 at 01:22 #

I think the make up is horrendous, and I’m over Trib II’s in every color and fabric.

4. chris May 5, 2009 at 01:25 #

seriouly, i need to abduct josh jackson and take him home right now! hot dress, she always looks amazing.

5. ANTONIO EMANUELE May 5, 2009 at 01:26 #

LETS FACE IT, she looooks great i love everything, totally agree with you FC..!
    THATS WHY I LOOOVE THIS EVENT!

XOXO
    FASHION FROM PANAMA
    ANTONIO

6. Nik May 5, 2009 at 01:27 #

I think Kate Bosworth is also set to wear Chanel (duh) tonight lol

7. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:28 #

Diane: yes, yes, girly, youthful, frothy and all that, but why a short-skirted dress with pumps for the second year in a row?

8. Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 01:28 #

daine looks soooo boring!

9. Regina May 5, 2009 at 01:31 #

Diane always look great!Agree with you)

10. Nik May 5, 2009 at 01:37 #

wait, I was wrong, I meant Kirsten Dunst…lol!

but I guess a bunch of them are changing their minds at the last minute…Jessica Biel being one of those cases.

11. Regina May 5, 2009 at 01:37 #

Marion Cotillard must be in this list,she looks divine!

12. Antonio Emanuele May 5, 2009 at 01:37 #

totally inlove with diane kruger and marion cotillard, specially marion, she looks great, fresh faced!
    its gonna be a tuff decission!

13. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:41 #

What a surprise: Ashley Olsen wears something that’s wide and white (love her new bob!), Eva Mendes something that’s tight and shiny, and Gisele looks cheap, like a local disco hostess!

14. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:43 #

Marion kinda lukewarm. I prefer her dramatic Oscar gown.

15. Freida fan May 5, 2009 at 01:48 #

WOW!!! Marion is going to be very hard to top for me!! She looks radiant from head to toe..
    Kate looks amazing too only she would and Mr Jacobs looks pretty daper himself..

16. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:48 #

Vic Beckham even more tanned than Jessica Biel, otherwise SO HOT!! She left the shift dress at home!

17. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:50 #

Nik, Bosworth is probably wearing Stell McCartney.

18. ber May 5, 2009 at 01:51 #

They all look nice, but nothing wows me.

19. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 01:56 #

Kate Bosworth disappoints in her black Stella, Kirsten Dunst so far the winner in indigo Chanel.

20. Regina May 5, 2009 at 01:57 #

Gisele wowed me,in short blue dress with endless legs)simply gorgeous

21. ANTONIO EMANUELE May 5, 2009 at 01:58 #

mmmm, i dont think cyndi crawford deserve to be in the best dressed list, she look nice, but the tihgt high split its a bit TACKY!!!

im not wooowed either by eva mendes, bu what can we expect from calvin klein? —-> minimalism!

xoxo
    fashion from panama <3

22. Dorian Gray May 5, 2009 at 02:10 #

Cyndi Crawford’s dress is AMAZING! I’m so sorry for Vistoria Beckham! :-(

23. ANTONIO EMANUELE May 5, 2009 at 02:12 #

LOVE ASHLEY IN THAT CHRISTIAN LACROIX GOWN, SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT, ALSO LOOOOOVE HER NEW HAIR CUT–SOO CHIC!

24. Kris May 5, 2009 at 02:13 #

I don’t love Marion’s makeup but otherwise she looks fantastic! That’s such a gorgeous color and she looks comfortable and confident because she didn’t over do it and give in to the pressure of this event. and I love Galliano right behind her!

Wow..Ashley looks so much better than the way she has looked in the past for this event. I’m not in love with the dress but she herself looks great.

Cindy…that’s really tacky and the wrong kind of matchy matchy. Eeesh

Eva Mendez has always bored me and she didn’t do anything more here.

KATE MOSS FOR PRESIDENT. I love this woman, I hate turbans but she makes me love them. I like the makeup I just hate Jacobs on her arm. He’s the most overrated designer to date.

25. Kris May 5, 2009 at 02:15 #

I forgot to mention that I’ve seen an exact type of look from Diane Kruger numerous times and I still can’t figure out ..what she actually does? She’s so dull I don’t even want to google her. She’s had a couple of great shows in the past, but this is so very deja vu.

26. Dorian Gray May 5, 2009 at 02:18 #

Who is the blonde woman behind Cyndi? Maybe Donatella??

27. SWANKY-D May 5, 2009 at 02:26 #

I just woke up and i am so glad to see that Kate Moss’ dress.
    I totally agree with you, she looks HOT and her turban is good :)

but i must say that Ashley Olsen looked very beautiful tonight
    I love her white gown

but i dont know why but i didn’t really wow by Marion Cottilard.
    I love her and sometimes her red carpet dresses. but this dress looked plain for me.
    its good but its not thrilling me

28. Rogue May 5, 2009 at 02:34 #

CLAUDIA CHANGED HER HAIR!!

29. SWANKY-D May 5, 2009 at 02:44 #

even anne hathaway looked better than the model on the runway..
    i love her hair

30. Anonymous May 5, 2009 at 02:55 #

Anne’s hair doesn’t look like a beehive to me, but she looks stunning.

T

31. Kris May 5, 2009 at 02:59 #

Jessica Alba looks awful. Red lipstick with a bright blue dress? Yucky. This is the time to be annoyed with tights because they don’t go with the dress whatsoever.

I don’t really like Anne’s beehive hair. the dress has enough volume it just feels a little too much. Thus far I haven’t been blown away just yet the way I was with Camille Belle and Cameran Diaz’s Zoe style Dior from past years.

32. wi May 5, 2009 at 03:03 #

WOW, Anne Hathaway looks AMAZING!

33. Joy May 5, 2009 at 03:04 #

Anne H looks fantastic with big hair. She is a beautiful girl but something always seems amiss… like her features dont fit… but ALL she needed was bigger hair to even it out

34. Amanda May 5, 2009 at 03:14 #

oooh, in my next life I’d like to come back as Kate Moss because then I could wear anything and still exude glamour. There’s a reason she’s every designers muse, it’s like the theme of the event was created just for her. Anne Hathaway looks AMAZING, that was the only dress I liked from Marc Jacobs’ collection.

35. SWANKY-D May 5, 2009 at 03:18 #

omygod… Kate Beckinsale is oh-so-stunning

36. robbie May 5, 2009 at 03:21 #

marion, wow words can truly not describe how amazing she is looking. best dressed for sure.

anne, she has got to be a contender for best dressed, she just oozes sex.

ashley plain nothing special but she looks okay.

jessica, sorry i know it is cold and rainy, but if it is so cold she shouldnt have wore a short dress, simple as that really. the dress is quite nice.

kate, gorgeous dress but the colour is hideous.

eva, blah nothing wows me, the dress is nice but it really is dull for her.

bar, short dress and no tights PERFECT! hot dress.

diane, perfection as always, although the shoes are not the best.

37. robbie May 5, 2009 at 03:25 #

blake she needs to cover her boobs up, enough of it already for god sake we all get it you have huge t*ts now put them away please. she makes a nice dress TRASHY!

38. Amelia May 5, 2009 at 03:35 #

I’m glad to see Cindy Crawford is no longer on this list, and hope Blake Lively has a similar fate as the night goes on. While both ladies are looking great, their dresses are just kind of trashy and really have no place on a “best dressed” list. This is the Costume Institute Gala for christsake, let’s see some more of what Kate Beckinsale and Anne Hathaway are bringing to the table. Also, Ashley hasn’t looked this great in a long time… love love love it.

39. Kris May 5, 2009 at 03:43 #

I’m sorry if this is rude FC but WTF?? Lol. Blake is SO tan here, the same way VB was in the post where you trashed her trashy tan. And yet this actually trashy C list star is going to be put on the Best Dressed List? Come on! I think your expectations are so low for her that anything other than a mumu gets a thumbs up :( Ay Dios Mios

40. Kiran_Sooknandan May 5, 2009 at 03:56 #

Jessica alba is in jason wu with bruno frissoni shoes

41. Kiran_Sooknandan May 5, 2009 at 03:57 #

sorry, the shoes are bruno frisoni FOR Jason Wu

42. Esther May 5, 2009 at 04:46 #

Marion is beautiful tonight. She is letting her natural beauty shine through. Her look isn’t exaggerated/flashy/over-bearing, and she kept her accessories to a minimum. This look shows you that sometimes simple is better. She is divine!
    Blake Lively, in my opinion, looks absolutely stunning. I don’t think she’s pushing the sexy envelope at all … compared to what she’s worn to past events (remember that mumsy phase before her Best Dressed Week from the Letterman Show?), she is DEFINITELY wow-ing me. For goodness sake, she’s wearing Versace! Versace is the epitome of sexy; Blake definitely nailed it tonight.
    Ashley Olsen’s look is one of my favorites tonight. She hardly has the time to REALLY clean up nice, and here she is. So fresh and elegant. Love it. This is how you dress your own unique style and individuality.
    Jessica Alba … sigh. LOSE THOSE DAMN BLACK TIGHTS! I seriously wish to run through her closet and trash ALL her tights. Every time I see her on the red carpet, she’s wearing tights with this dress and that dress. Why does she insists on this? Is she perhaps still conscious about her post-baby weight, that she needs to cover her legs? I definitely hope not! Look how amazing her body looks! Everything from the tights up looks great though.
    Kate Beckinsale looks good. That’s about it … still waiting for her to magically wow me.
    Kate Moss, now, that’s what I call pushing the fashion expectancy button. A turban on the red carpet? Who would’ve thought! She is a true fashion icon. Even though I’m sick of seeing those Trib Two’s, you can’t even deny how good it looks with her dress and turban. Fab-u-lous.
    Diane looks great too, but I feel like I’ve seen this look many times before. She makes AMAZING fashion choices; shame she doesn’t get noticed for it.

43. Freida fan May 5, 2009 at 05:17 #

still loving Marion! Her clutch is to die for.

Anne= OMG stunning the colour is divine and the hair and makeup are flawless she really redeems all those bad loooks she had oscar time.

Blake= i think the pse is a little weird but i love the colour and everything else. if she has that hot body why not flaunt it. also i dont think shes overtanned like them two in the worst dressed list. Its more of a glow than an all out orange.

Ashley= makes it work but still dont like it

Jessica= like the dress but i feel we’ve seen this hair tights combo from her before. great accesories though.

Kate= hate the gown to ott for me it doesnt wow

Eva= love love love her. the accesories make this look. that bracelet is amazing.

Bar Refaeli= hot beyond words. Giselle who? She really looks flawless its crazy.

Diane= hate shoes love dress love her..

phew overall i would say it was a good night.

:) great coverage FC!

44. SydneyCheapChic May 5, 2009 at 05:20 #

I have to disagree with Kris and Agree with FC on Blake.. i think she looks hot.. for once she is carrying herself well.. i do love Marion as well but so far not as ‘wow’ as last year.. still good though..

45. Raquel May 5, 2009 at 05:31 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE Anne Hathaway, head to toes. The color is gorgeous on her, the hair, the sandals and the HAIR!!

Marion is a godess, but the dress should be a but upper on the chest.

Suprisingly, Ashley rocks the dress.

Gold lame is a big NOOOOO, but Kate makes it work. I’m not crazy about it, in fact I hate it, but this is evidence of her top model status.

46. Raquel May 5, 2009 at 05:34 #

Ops, I forgot to say that I really think Blake looks really bad. It screams cheap! and Vegas!

47. Mira May 5, 2009 at 05:35 #

kate moss is a mess here! i dont know where to even begin.

LOVE ann hathaway.

claudia schiffer is tooo matchy matchy.

LOVE kate.

i need the scizzors for poshs dress, and jessica bland.

and madonna is on soemthing.

48. Raquel May 5, 2009 at 05:46 #

Apparently Ashley’s gown is her own design!

49. SWANKY-D May 5, 2009 at 05:50 #

Blake Lively is so sexy

for Kris , Blake isgreat here. u must admit. the tan and the dress colors is matched ….
    i love it….

50. benjamin May 5, 2009 at 07:29 #

oh god, how upsetting! i don’t think i’ve ever seen such a boring costume institute gala. and it sucks that mary-kate wasn’t there! she would have brang the big guns.

51. Cleopatra May 5, 2009 at 08:00 #

for two years in a row now the top winners have been wearing nude colored evening gowns, it really is the epitome of elegance.

52. Jules O'Connell May 5, 2009 at 08:16 #

quoting LSD 'I'm so glad we Met'
    WOW
    Nothing that really knocked me off my sicks until I saw:
    Kate Bosworth: etheral, elegant, delicate (one of the best imho)
    Gisele (those legs, the blue, the shortness, the non-tribs, the glow – seriously I could go on for hours)
    made me a lil sad & disappointed
    Rachel Bilson – seriously? she goes shopping dressed more 'complex'
    most fun to look at caus it's so – well – fun: Molls Sims *rofl* seriously my belly aches from looking at her – she actually beats whacko KHud (wteff?)
    don't like Tyra – the hair? what the what? totally blurg dress as well – I dunno I just never 'feel' BM's designs I think I know where they wanna go and then they got drunk on the way or something or let Teri Hatcher tack everything up
    Undecided: Liv Tyler
    oh this is gonna be such a long post, there's still Iman and the Kurkova and Ivanka and Melania and MK and everybody else
    plus: I just LOVE Leighton in LV
    she pulls it off she's cute yet all grownup and down to earth
    SHE wears it not the other way around
    I'd love to hear what u think about her =)
    I'll stop for now. later!

53. Bella May 5, 2009 at 08:34 #

Marion: lovely! Agree about the “buttery” comment. She also looks effortless.
    Ashley: nice and elegant.
    Alba: don’t like the lipstick. otherwise adorable dress. I actually heard she is insecure about her legs, which is robably why she always wears tights.
    Eva: also nice and elegant.
    Moss: love it just not the turbin.
    Diane: agree about the heels, otherwise very cute.
    Love Anne, Bar, Beckinsale and Blake!

54. shoeaholic May 5, 2009 at 08:55 #

Ah Diane is carrying the Chanel clutch I have been lusting over for ages!! They all look good, with the exception of Blake Lively (in my opinion), and I think Kate Moss is a teensy bit Amber Valletta from last year wannabe with the metallic gown with something exotic (Amber’s puffy cape like part of the dress, Kate’s turban)..
    Also, I think it’s a shame so few people are wearing gowns, I hate it when big events like this get less formal.. Last year it was the risk takers who wore mini dresses, now almost everyone is! So kudo’s to Kate Beckinsale for bringing back the glamour!

55. Fashionista Chick May 5, 2009 at 08:59 #

quiet a few celebs are missing on this one……….!!! can u please add all who attended this Gala..Like katy Perry,Rachel Bilson & Mary-Kate Olsen…even Tyra & Leighton Meester who looked like taking a lot of risk..Leighton rocked the hell out of the LV ensemble….Thanks for all you hard work…Cheers..

56. Lara May 5, 2009 at 09:19 #

I LOVE KATE! She just looks outstanding. If she hadn’t wore the turban, i think the look wouldn’t be so PERFECT. She just nails it.

Marion is beautiful, her hair and make up is flawless.

Ashley is beautiful, i really like her make up. I think it suits her better than the last years totally nude make up.

And BTW, Fashion Critic, are you satisfied with this gala? I know you were disappointed with the oscars.

And thank you so much for making this site everyday better (if it’s even possible!) and making these posts to make my day better! :)

57. Fashion Critic May 5, 2009 at 09:46 #

Lara, there were some nice dresses, but I’m very underwhelmed overall.

58. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 5, 2009 at 13:18 #

i am so in love with this best dressed list. i'm loving it to the 10th power.

marion cotillard and kate beckinsale are my best dressed for this event. i love marion's pure elegance and i absolutely love that kate beckinsale totally worked one of my fave pieces from the marchesa fall 2009 collection and looked infinitely better than the model did in the dress. <3333 but back to marion; she is such a dream in this dress. that color complements her skin tone so well…it all looks so…buttery, as you would say FC.

anne hathaway looks like a barbie in her marc jacobs dress! this was the perfect choice for her. she's really rocking the big hair. she is so beautiful. btw, have you seen her magnifique commercial for lancome? she looks beautiful in that too.

i love blake's makeup. she looks so stunning. liv tyler looked like an amazon queen at the gala and blake was a total glamazon. it looks like she just came from a mad makeout session and one of her sleeves were pulled off, her bodice was slashed into a vneck and her skirt was ripped, making a thigh high slit–but she still looks fab.

i LOVE alba's jason wu dress! the embellishments on the bodice literally jump out at me. i want that dress very badly now.

eva mendes looks boring, she also looks sad or dissappointed about something. kate looks totally amazing. for me, she is on the brink of being worst dressed though. but she's so fierce that she escapes it.

59. Vera May 5, 2009 at 16:03 #

Blake? Are you serious?

Slutty cheapy look.

Anne Hathaway and Bar Rafaeli are gorgeous.

60. Methedrine May 5, 2009 at 16:17 #

OMFG! Anna and Blake are breath taking! I love this event! Ashley looks great too! I’m not crazy about Marion Cotillard’s look…

61. Dana May 5, 2009 at 20:20 #

Bar Rafaeli is the most beautiful woman. STUNNING.

Anne Hathaway is my favorite of the night by far. Everything is perfect. I love the earrings are that turquoise color and pop so bright against the beautiful eggplant of the dress. her attitude is totally pulling it off and she looks AMAZING. And that hair, oh my goodness. I love it! Somehow, it manages not to look stiff and hard but feminine, delicate, and beautiful. So flattering

62. Kris May 5, 2009 at 20:21 #

I don’t know, the thing about Blake that pisses me off is that, you’re right, she’s not orange, she’s black here. She’s a pale girl and this color is blatantly faux. Her usual skin color is so beautiful and NATURAL, why not keep it? I will tell you why. Because she thought, ‘I’m wearing VERSACE oh my I must be all sexy and have some oomph” Well if you’re sexy you’re sexy, you don’t need a forced ‘sexy glare look’, a fake tan, your leg to the side in order to emphasize the slit, and absurdly tight hair.
    It’s the overall look I’m talking about, it’s so very forced and not endearing. If someone like Gisele wore this she would’ve acted very natural and just walked and posed normally and allowed the dress to speak for itself instead of poking her leg out to show OMG LOOK at my dangerous slit in my dress guys! LOOK at me!!
    That is what Blake looks like and it bothers me a lot. I apologize if this sounds over analytical but this event is one of the most important in regards to the fashion industry and I hate when people like Blake show up in such calculated messes. Sorry guys! :)

63. whitestroke May 5, 2009 at 21:56 #

Marion Cotillard – Meh. Such full-on classic looks leave me indifferent. Just plain.

Anne Hathaway – The dress is the combo of two dresses, which should annoy me LOL the color of the one you linked, but strapless as the next look. But I LOVE IT. Anne is back! I’m not TOO crazy about the shoes, but everything else is perfect. She did that awesomely eccentric collection justice.

Blake Lively – She looks like a slut. Period.

Jessica Alba – Ever heard of tan/see-through tights? They make those too, you know.

Eva Mendes – Oh look, she’s not posing from the side! Probably because her legs are covered in a long dress.

Kate Moss – I heard she asked Marc to make her a dress inspired by Veronica Lake. Honestly? She’s hot, but I feel like I’ve seen that dress 75678 times before.

Diane Kruger – I love it! Thank God she lost the runway pants.

64. joanne May 6, 2009 at 02:46 #

Open mouth, super high slit, hand on her leg? Blake totally looks classy. Why does she insist on being overly sexy?

65. Lala/S-R May 6, 2009 at 03:10 #

Are you sure about Jessica Alba??! Are you absolutely sure!? Those leggings…MY FREAKING EYES!! I think she looks like a mad woman!
    I’m not sure about any of these guys being on the “Best Dressed List”, except for Anne Hathaway, and Ashley Olsen (looking rather sexy). I can’t think straight, too many people. But, I can honestly say, JESSICA ALBA SHOULD BE AXED!

66. Parvati May 6, 2009 at 03:49 #

What disappointed me about this event, in general, is that there were many mini dresses. I love dramatic gowns and the MET gala is the perfect event for them, so why not wear them there?

Anyway, my favourite ones were: Marion Cotillard (gorgeous!), Ashley Olsen, Kate Beckinsale, Kate Moss.

Outfits that I wouldn’t really put on my Best Dressed list: Blake Lively (I love the dress, but this kind of sexy look on her face, the hair and the way she puts her hand on her thigh – I know this is how she always poses, but I don’t like it – make me uncertain about her appearance), Jessica Alba (sorry, but I hate it: hair, make-up and … tights at the Met gala???), Eva Mendes (rather boring), Bar Refaeli.

67. Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 04:59 #

Those commenting about Blake’s tan…she just came back to the States from a vacation in Thailand. So that’s probably why she’s darker than usual. It has nothing to do with adding any oomph to the dress.

I think she deserved to be on this list. She looked amazing – one of her best looks in a long time.

68. ELLE May 6, 2009 at 07:02 #

Amber Rose’s tattoo is beautifully done. And actually it looks beautiful with that red dress. Why does a look have to be ruined by a tattoo? It’s an art

69. Fashion Critic May 6, 2009 at 07:06 #

Hi Elle, yes tattoo’s are art, but I personally don’t like them.

I nag my brother all the time not to get more done.

70. DEsIGNER HAnDbAgS May 8, 2009 at 04:26 #

Blake Lively looks so sexy in this dress~ much much far more than “Serena” in gossip girl~