Best Dressed Of The Week – Zoe Saldana In Emilio Pucci

It would’ve have been cruel for us to deny Zoe Saldana Best Dressed Of The Week again, when she’s been knocking it out of the fashion ball park for many weeks now.

She should’ve won a few weeks ago in her red Prabal Gurung dress, but Drew Barrymore totally swept us off our feets, with one of the most impressive red carpet runs in history.

She could’ve won last week, had Miley Cyrus and Kate Moss, not worn such amazing futuristic pieces, but this is her week…finally.

She blew us all away wearing a Emilio Pucci black beaded dress, with snake-like detail slithering around her body. Some of us were loving her dress, whilst others lusted after her Brian Atwood heels.

Long overdue, but well-deserved.

Source

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

15 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Zoe Saldana In Emilio Pucci

1. MatteaAM May 3, 2009 at 18:02 #

3rd time is a charm!!
    xD

2. Fashion Critic May 3, 2009 at 18:06 #

Right :)

3. Freida fan May 3, 2009 at 18:17 #

couldnt have said it better!!
    She totally desreved it .. love this look.

4. eimearoconnor May 3, 2009 at 18:22 #

completely disagree! She looks kinda trashy like she works in a casino or something.. Ashley olsen looks unbeliveable and kate husdon… how were they overlooked!??

5. Kris May 3, 2009 at 20:52 #

Eimearoconner you can disagree but at least get your facts straight, that was Mary-Kate not Ashley, and now that they’re older there is a vast difference between both their look and their style.

Anyways, I think Zoe had better looks than this one but I like it nonetheless. I don’t think it should’ve been the best of the week though..surprisingly. Who is her stylist?

6. Lala aka S-R May 3, 2009 at 22:11 #

Well deserved! I am so freaking in love with those Brian Antwood heels!!!!!!! *sigh* I want to be rich! LOL

7. Lala aka S-R May 3, 2009 at 22:14 #

P.S Is “Fashion Critic” the owner of this site? Pardon my ignorance, I’m still pretty new=). I know what the owner looks like, I just don’t have a name to go with the face.

8. Fashion Critic May 3, 2009 at 22:27 #

Yesi I created this site :)

9. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 3, 2009 at 22:48 #

yay!

10. eimearoconnor May 3, 2009 at 23:33 #

Kris.. Ok whatever Mary Kate, there twins so give me a break!
    So you agree then, Zoe is definitely not the best dressed.. Its just my opinion.. I saw one of the olsen twins, Kate Hudson and even Demi Moore looking waaaaay better and i thought it was crazy that Saldana won it cos i think she looks trashy. Thats all im sayin!

11. KAYA May 4, 2009 at 02:09 #

I loved Kate Hudsons look and I actually voted for her.

Zoe looked great as well. I preferred her in the black Jasmine Di Milo dress to the Pucci though

12. Catherine May 4, 2009 at 03:13 #

Definitely very deserving :) Though i loved Kate Hudson’s dress too.

The TV Week Logie awards were just held in Australia last night..not sure if you’d be interested in those because i think most of the dresses are by local designers.

13. whitestroke May 4, 2009 at 16:04 #

I’m not being cruel, I just have my opinion. ;) I don’t find anything special about this look at all. I voted for Kate Hudson.

14. Lala aka S-R May 4, 2009 at 16:05 #

Well, aren’t you the gifted one!!?! CONGRATS ON A GREAT SITE! I LOVE IT! I’m already addicted, and I started visiting like a month or two ago.

15. Fashion Critic May 4, 2009 at 16:10 #