01.05.09 In Her Closet

In Aubrey O’Day’s Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Pink Zipper Dress

I’m hating myself right now, and I know I’m going to be shot down for this, but I’m loving this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress in pink, as worn by Aubrey O’Day.

The singer wore this dress to the 4th Annual Music Saves Lives Event in LA last night.

Yes she desperately needs a bra, but the dress itself is gorgeous. I have looked everywhere for it, but can only find a picture of the pink version in Teen Vogue’s April 2009 issue.

We have seen this 3.1 Phillip Lim winding zipper ruffle dress, on so many celebs in black, that Aubrey’s summery pink version is a refreshing change. No? Please some one agree with me LOL.

Source & Source & Source

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci - 2014 Met Gala

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci – 2014 Met Gala

Clinton Foundation's Millennium Network Event

Clinton Foundation’s Millennium Network Event

24 Responses to In Aubrey O’Day’s Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Pink Zipper Dress

1. robbie May 1, 2009 at 15:02 #

lmao at her boobs, they look wonky.

god this skank makes everything look bad.

her and solange equally make thing dress look TRASHY!

2. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 15:04 #

I totally agree…for once, aubrey looks good. the pink goes really well with her blonde hair and coloring. too bad she has a strange aversion to bras. a bra would have definitely made her a “best dressed of the week” contender.

3. Fashion Critic May 1, 2009 at 15:07 #

I agree anon

4. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 15:12 #

BAAAAAM! NEGATIVE! FC Nooooooooooo! Puking

5. heather ♥ May 1, 2009 at 15:20 #

im a huuuge 3.1 phillip lim fan and the pink dress is gorgeous! i tooootally agree FC… too bad of course that it is her wearing it! but i actually prefer it to the black.. it looks stunning in the teen vogue picture.. the colouring in the teen vogue shot seems a bit more subtle than on aubrey, perhaps just the angle? either way, i love the pink version!

6. Kirls May 1, 2009 at 15:32 #

NO FC! why?!?! Do you have a cold or something? Overly tan people should NEVER wear pink! It’s one of the biggest don’ts possible.

7. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 15:33 #

did she hire a stylist?
    beacuse I cannot believe that she picked this out herself beacuse:
    she looks good (compared to all the other disasters) in it plus
    no bulging out fake boobs…
    please let it be otherwise I’d hav to live with the horror that audrey remotely has the same taste in fashion as gasp! Kate Boswoth,Lucy Liu and Becki Newton!

8. Iris. May 1, 2009 at 15:34 #

I had already seen the pic in the teen vogue issue, and I instantly L O V E D it!! It’s much much prettier in pink, and we’ve seen the black one waaaaaaay to many times!

unfortunate bra situation though

9. Raquel May 1, 2009 at 15:37 #

I like the pink version, but it is… too cutesy for a grown up woman. This would great on the Mileys and Selenas of the world.

10. Fashion Critic May 1, 2009 at 15:37 #

LOL @ Anon 15:12 & Kirls. I'm glad some agree.

But please note its the dress the NOT the wearer. :)

11. Ling May 1, 2009 at 15:38 #

I love the pink dress but it clashes with Aubrey’s orange-ness! Kate Bosworth looks the best in the black version, I think she would look better in the pink one than Aubrey (although that’s not hard really)

12. belle May 1, 2009 at 15:39 #

The pink version of the dress is beautiful but it looks terrible on her. It makes her look really fat and it clashes with her skin tone.
    I prefer the dress in black and I think Kate Bosworth wears it best!

13. boogie May 1, 2009 at 16:05 #

gorgeous dress!! I cannot say the same about the girl….

14. Ayesha May 1, 2009 at 16:26 #

This dress was MADE for Kate Bosworth. She makes it look so chic & elegant, yet laid back. <3 her. Solange looks like some weird alien creature..someone should lock the girl up.

15. Ms.Angel May 1, 2009 at 17:13 #

Yes agree, the dress in pink is nice

16. levalery May 1, 2009 at 17:34 #

I think she’s definetly killed this dress, Oh yeah, it’s so beautiful in pink, but WHY SHE??

17. zoe aka drinkupthefashion May 1, 2009 at 18:55 #

i love the dress too but aubrey o’day wears it so horribly.

18. SarahV May 1, 2009 at 20:22 #

I’d say this is about the best she’s looked in a looong while!
    But that doesn’t mean she wears this dress that well. She makes it look trashier than it really is…

19. Mira May 1, 2009 at 20:27 #

uh,yeh.i feel like im in the twilight zone.i cant believe i am saying this but sistah look good!

20. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 20:28 #

I totally agree with you.

The pink is refreshing to see compared the black and Aubrey’s hair color and skin tone goes well with the pink.

I honestly love that girl but some of her fashion is questionable… still love her nonetheless

21. patti May 1, 2009 at 21:42 #

hahha, i agree with you. it’s refreshing to see the beautiful dress in pink. bur i don’t think it looks good on her.

22. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 23:09 #

I completely agree with you
    I love the pink but the boobs are just so hangy lol

23. Lisa May 2, 2009 at 05:22 #

I have to disagree about it being “just the dress” and not Aubrey.
    Wonky boobs aside, she looks fantastic.
    Besides not looking like a skank (which is already a BIG step for her), the dress is gorgeous, the color is great on her, she made a good shoe choice and her hair and make-up are really pretty.
    She actually looks young, cute and fresh-faced. *gasp*
    Maybe there’s hope for her yet.

24. whitestroke May 4, 2009 at 15:40 #

Aubrey seems to be one of those girls that are UNFORTUNATELY following the fashion. LOL I mean, first that Chloe dress and now this! If there’s anyone deserving of having a “Capable of Cheapening the Brand” tag on their forehead, it’s her.