01.05.09

Clinton Foundation’s Millennium Network Event

Jessica Alba’s orange Lanvin Spring 2009 dress has flowers made out of paillettes applied to the skirt of her dress. This for me is the most interesting part of her look.

Her hairstyle seems to age her, and although I appreciate her not wearing black heels, those purple suede heels don’t work for me.

Kerry Washington opts for a casually chic nude tunic, with a black detailed neckline and black panels.

Simple, yet oh so beautiful.

Jessica Lowndes opted for sultry smoky eyes with her black and ivory flirty dress.

Dania Ramirez’ black ruched dress, is all very Girls of The Playboy Mansion, which she wears with Christian Louboutin Very Galaxy pumps.

Source

In Aubrey O'Day's Closet - 3.1 Phillip Lim Pink Zipper Dress

In Aubrey O’Day’s Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Pink Zipper Dress

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Clinton Foundation’s Millennium Network Event

1. robbie May 1, 2009 at 16:23 #

hmmm jessica is a mixture for me i love the dress, its stunning. but the hair and heels hatre those.

kerry damn, how gorgeous does she look? wow, i love her hair, everything is perfect.

jessica, cute, i want that dress, she is smokin’ hot.

dania, the dress is nice shoes are stunning, but the necklace is strange that pendany is a bit big and distracting.

what do you mean about “all very girls of the playboy mansion”? that bit confused me a little.

2. Raquel May 1, 2009 at 16:27 #

FC, I like Jessica’s hair, I think it’s refreshing to see a celebrity with the hair back, because it allows us to see details of her earrings and the upper part/shoulders of her dress. Jessica, Sophia Bush and Hayden are very consistent about that.

Kerry Washington is simply stunning.

3. Kayla May 1, 2009 at 16:42 #

I think Jessica Lowndes is someone to watch for future great outfits…I say this not really based on this particular Red Carpet outfit but just based on the vibe she seems to give off. She seems very poised and doesn’t seem like she will overdo it.

4. Davor May 1, 2009 at 17:23 #

Jessica Alba skin is too shiny. But she looks very nice.

5. Davor May 1, 2009 at 17:27 #

BTW, are there ANY KIND OF SHOES IN THE WORLD except CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN? I mean, don’t get me wrong, those are gorgeous shoes but it’s kind of boring to look the same shoes all the time! Fashion should be fun!

6. Dimas May 1, 2009 at 17:52 #

Jessica looks awesome, but tired.
    Love Jessica Lowndes face…not her body picture. Dania has no comment, ready tu work…uhm uhm.

7. Fashion Critic May 1, 2009 at 18:48 #

Kayla I agree, I have the same excitement about her as I did Blake Lively, before it all went horrible wrong.

8. Freida fan May 1, 2009 at 23:55 #

jessica L. really looks amazing.
    love all the looks exept for Dania :(

Nicole

9. mila May 3, 2009 at 12:41 #

Wow,I became speechless when I saw jessica!!!!!She looks gorgeous!

10. whitestroke May 4, 2009 at 15:45 #

To me Jessica Alba honestly looks like having a baby is a lot of work.

Kerry Washington – Beautiful, but nothing special.