29.04.09

The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party

Heidi Klum covered her growing baby bump with a cute asymmetrical black Thomas Wylde babydoll dress, but I am sure all eyes were on her Giuseppe Zanotti Special Edition crystal strap sandals.

I’m drooling, are you drooling?

Milla Jovovich evoked vintage-chic in a stunning sleeveless lace top, and black knee-length skirt. She accessorized with a maroon waist belt, and bold red lips.

HOLY HOT MESS.

That’s all I have for Christina Aguilera.

Ashley Tisdale stood out in a short blue sleeveless Opening Ceremony dress, with a black belt. The dress showed off her legs, but my eyes were fixated on her Christian Louboutin Mary-Jane 3 strap heels.

I have a serious case of shoe envy today.

Brittany Snow wowed in a gorgeous bright green strapless frock, and a pair of gold faux-snakeskin peep toes.

Jennifer Love Hewitt, who recently revealed she is dating her Ghost Whisperer co-star Jamie Kennedy, showed off her stunning figure in a forest green above-knee empire-waist Dolce & Gabbana frock, with black heels, and a bronze clutch.

I must say I really love this look.

Anna Faris shows us how nude heels can really elongate your legs, in her mini blue satin dress.

Paula Patton has been MIA on the red carpet for a while. She makes a return wearing a red strapless belted dress, with black open toe booties.

Rosario Dawson went for a smart look in a pair of black skinny jeans, a charcoal top and a black blazer.

Source

In Angie Harmon's Closet - Matthew Williamson

In Angie Harmon’s Closet – Matthew Williamson

Who Wore Chanel Better? Salma Blair or Leigh Lezark

Who Wore Chanel Better? Salma Blair or Leigh Lezark

23 Responses to The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party

1. Kylie April 29, 2009 at 18:12 #

LOVES Heidi’s sandals!!! Heidi has definitely been leading the shoe trend this season.

2. Elise April 29, 2009 at 18:17 #

I love Christina’s style, her shoes are amazing but her hair are a little too much.

3. robbie April 29, 2009 at 18:19 #

heidi, boring black dress but those zanotti sandals are gorgeous.

milla i LOVE this look but i hate the hair though. a little too messy for my liking.

christina, i love her tranny chic, she looks like a man is drag even i look more like a female than her lmao.

ashley, i love her right now everything is perfect, and i want to meet her and steal her shoes.

brittany looks fantastic aswell, love the bright green and gold together.

jennifer is gorgeous and the dress is gorgeous but the shoes arent really anything special, and very predictable i would have prefer sandals with this look.

anna, LOVE IT. the dress and those nude louboutins are stunning.

paula i kinda like it, but not love it. the dress is cute but im not into the black accessories.

rosario, i love her so much i would name my future baby girl after her, but i HATE this look. its so dull and boring.

4. Alèxia April 29, 2009 at 18:40 #

Why won’t you post about Vanessa Hudgens? She was there as well, pretty as always…

5. robbie April 29, 2009 at 18:49 #

she doesnt post abouit vanessa because alot of vanessa fans attack her for it.

6. Alèxia April 29, 2009 at 18:57 #

Ok thank you but I think Vanessa also deserves some credit with her fashion.

7. wi April 29, 2009 at 19:12 #

No i didn’t drool, I DIED ahaha
    Heidi’s shoes were to die for!

I LOVE Christina Aguilera’s hair color *O* but yea, she did look a hot mess, the shoes were great though IMO.

8. boogie April 29, 2009 at 19:13 #

OMG That’s all I have for Christina Aguilera =))

9. robbie April 29, 2009 at 19:15 #

yeah alexia ia agree and it is a shame FC cant post about her, but from the sounds of it the comments the fans send are really rude and FC doesnt deserve it.

10. shoeaholic April 29, 2009 at 20:11 #

Christina Aguilera’s hair and make-up, how can she do that to herself?!
    The rest all look so pretty! I especailly love Anna’s dress and heels!

11. leo April 29, 2009 at 20:17 #

Heidi always wows me, but this time she made me yawn. The shoes try to save it but it looks tired to me. Maybe it’s the pregnancy.

Milla Jovovich’s hair was supposed to look intentionally messy but instead it just looks real messy. Love her lace top.

I love Christina’s hair. It’s big and bold, she rocks this drag queen bitch look. And her shoes are fantastic. Rosario Dawson did the boring version of jeans and black jacket while she was having fun with it.

Paula Patton shoes make her legs look midget, it only works with shorter dresses. But that is a great colour for her.

As for the rest, it feels uninspired to me.

12. Alicia April 29, 2009 at 21:37 #

You cracked me up with the Christina comment, FC. It’s so, so true. Why are her bangs so short? And her eyebrows so nearly-mauve?

13. Amelia April 29, 2009 at 22:21 #

Brittany Snow has got to be the freshest face on the scene lately. She may not be the boldest, but she is certainly the cutest- always fabulously put together and I LOVE her use of color. Oh, and those eyes…

14. WendyB April 29, 2009 at 22:43 #

I like the look of a forest green dress. Unusual color!

15. belle April 30, 2009 at 02:43 #

milla is the best dressed in this event, I love her look.

16. The Mariah Carey Fashion Style April 30, 2009 at 02:59 #

Heidi is aging with so much grace. Everytime she steps out, she looks so fresh, even if she’s working a RM dress.

And yes, I am drooling ALL OVER those shoes!

17. Renee April 30, 2009 at 03:37 #

ashley tisdale looks great and i love her shoes too but they are too big for her, that gap is a whole half size of space!

18. Amanda April 30, 2009 at 05:27 #

Heidi looks so amazing with her hair like that, on the other hand… wtf happened to Christina? I think she tries very, very hard to be edgy and to seem like she doesn’t care about what she looks like, but she ends up looking like a fool who tries to hard.

19. Kate April 30, 2009 at 06:24 #

Brittany looks cuter than usual, I don’t nornally find her attractive. It’s the hair, I think. Much better blond and I like the waves.

Notice that in general, you’re seeing much more curls and waves in hair now. Much less of the “poker straight” look. Don’t get me wrong, straight hair will always be in style. But you’re seeing less of it on the red carpet. Hairstylists are bored of the flat ironed look. Got too common. Once everyone starts doing something, the trendesetters move in a different direction. It all goes in cycles.

Anyway I also looove Heidi’s shoes. Wow. Milla and JLH look lovely as well.

20. Anonymous April 30, 2009 at 16:34 #

Sara Paxton wore the same dress as Ashley Tidale a while back.

I like Ashley’s better though with the belt and the heels

21. cry April 30, 2009 at 17:18 #

I want all of these shoes: love them!!!
    Ashley’s dress is by Opening Ceremony and is available here: http://www.tobi.com/product/19051-opening-ceremony-cutout-back-dress-dresses-cocktail?color_id=22790

22. whitestroke May 1, 2009 at 19:51 #

Milla Jovovich – That hair goes so great with that look.

Christina Aguilera – WHAT THE HELL?! That is SO wig.

Ashley Tisdale’s got two left legs, and finally a pic that shows it.

23. Lala aka S-R May 3, 2009 at 22:21 #

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG @ Christina! What a damn mess!