28.04.09 Premiere

"Wonderful World" Premiere

I love Sarah Jessica Parker’s Narciso Rodriguez dress, and her fuschia pink Christian Louboutin Very Galaxy pumps.

The spaghetti strapped dress, is far more interesting than the cutesy vintage dress she wore recently.

What I don’t like is the necklace. It seems so unnecessary on a dress that already has so much detail, with the print, and the sequin panel.

I also really hate her hair, as it’s so uncharacteristically messy. A Carrie-esqe slick back bun would have worked so much better here.

Sanaa Lathan makes a quiet impact on the red carpet, but she’s always consistently and effortlessly gorgeous, and last night was not exception.

She took to the red carpet wearing a floaty white silk chiffon v-neck Tadashi Shoji Fall 2009 dress, with a full skirt. The dress was accented with a black velvet belt, which she complimented with a black Roger Vivier clutch, and black peep-toes.

Maybe the wig got a bit too itchy, as Kim Kardashian returned to her natural raven locks, for which I’m very grateful. Her faux Beyonce look was just wasn’t working for me.

The TV star looks fabulous in a black strapless jumpsuit, with matching accessories, an outstanding gold chocker and red nails.

Source

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Michael Kors London Flagship Store Launch Party

Michael Kors London Flagship Store Launch Party

9 Responses to "Wonderful World" Premiere

1. Raquel April 28, 2009 at 13:53 #

What I think doesn’t really work with SJP is the darker hair color. The blonde really lift up her features and is much missed here.

2. WendyB April 28, 2009 at 16:41 #

Kim makes me want a black strapless jumpsuit!

3. Liz Melendreras April 28, 2009 at 16:58 #

The jumpsuit doesn’t work for her curves, it is too tapered towards the ankles. Makeup could’ve been a slight less drag queen. Bold necklace is on point.

4. robbie April 28, 2009 at 17:22 #

SJP looks really uncomfortable here, the dress and shoes are gorge. but the rest not so much.

sanaa it is a little plain but very chic and pretty. she is stunning.

kim as much as i love her, this look bores me, she is gorgeous and colours work great on her but the boring black is dull.

5. Nik April 28, 2009 at 18:22 #

Over the year, SJP seems to morph back and forth into Jennifer Aniston.

This looks like a Jennifer Aniston look, with the silhouette, the neckline, the length and of course, that damn hair.

otherwise, I think the necklace works…she may have been thinking of how the dress might not be photographed well (in that full bodyshot) and decided to throw on the bling

6. SarahV April 29, 2009 at 02:35 #

Kim looks cute in my opinion! That necklace really caught my eye!

SJP on the other hand…looks so boring. A shorter necklace (or, of course, no necklace at all) would’ve been much better, this one totally distracts from the dress. Wear it on a simple tank, girl! Not on the red carpet!
    I can’t believe I hate this, because I actually love the dress she’s wearing, and I love the Louboutin heels too…

Sanaa looks..too matchy for me. Cute dress, but it’s the clutch that ruins this look for me.
    It looks cheap, although I know it isn’t!

7. cry April 29, 2009 at 15:19 #

Quite boring looks for all of them! Have you read about SJP and her husband having tweens?

8. whitestroke May 1, 2009 at 18:31 #

Nice look on SJP, but I liked the previous one better.

I’m surprised to say it, but Kim actually looks… GOOD. o_O

9. Fashion Critic May 1, 2009 at 18:35 #