28.04.09

"Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past" LA Premiere

Camila Alves sold the limelight from her partner Matthew McConaughey, as they walked the red carpet last night for his movie premiere.

She wore a very daring plunging nude maxi dress, which was covered paillettes of seaweed green and burnt orange.

Jennifer Garner made a post-baby return to the red carpet last night.

She dazzled in a draped black Rachel Roy gown, which she wore with multiple gold bangle, a gold clutch and a jade necklace.

Simply gorgeous.

You would be forgiven for thinking Camille Guaty fell out of a pharmacy, but her mini dress is actually covered in many multi-coloured beads.

Très uncomfortable to sit in I would imagine.

I really like this. It’s something different and fun to see on the red carpet.

Garcelle Beauvais always looks amazing.

Her two-tone Black Halo dress, with matching red accessories, is so adorable. I want this look.

Emma Stone punched up her black strapless dress, with a cute Miu Miu satin bow necklace, and some sexy strappy sandals.

Source

Michael Kors London Flagship Store Launch Party

Michael Kors London Flagship Store Launch Party

Runway To "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Arizona Premiere - Lynn Collins In Malandrino

Runway To "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Arizona Premiere – Lynn Collins In Malandrino

13 Responses to "Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past" LA Premiere

1. Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 14:22 #

FC, you’re always trying to be kind, aren’t you? :)
    I really cannot agree with you on Jen Garner. Those poor highlights and the dull black dress… Lame, together with that predictable red clutch. The necklace is pretty, though.
    Camila Alves looks actually like Matthew McConaughey’s date – not a good hing.
    Camille Guaty’s choice is indeed very interesting.
    Emma Stone’s necklace is adorable! Don’t you agree it’s kinda Lanvin-esque?
    David

2. Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 14:26 #

I think Garcelle Beauvais dress looks very ill fitting and it’s not flattering on her at all. I love Emma Stone’s shoes

3. Raquel April 28, 2009 at 15:51 #

Garcelle dess is very unflattering on the chest and her breasts scream “bra support!”

Is it just me or Camila looks like a grown up version of Madonna’s Lourdes?

Love Emma and Jennifer.

4. Ling April 28, 2009 at 15:53 #

I like the style of Camilla’s dress, but for me the different colours combined with the sparkliness make it a little too OTT for me. Garcelle looks gorgeous, I really like the combination of those 2 colours. It’s nice to see Emma Stone back on the red carpet too, although I’m a tad disappointed that she’s just wearing a LBD.

5. Nik April 28, 2009 at 18:15 #

Jennifer Garner, I am so happy to see that there is a hollywood actress who does not magically lose her baby weight. Love her! Totally a realistic role model/ best friend material!

6. Fashion Critic April 28, 2009 at 19:31 #

Ace. Thanks so much Chantel

7. robbie April 28, 2009 at 19:54 #

camila the dress would have been nicer without all those paillettes. i want to smack matthew cant stand him.

jennifer boringgggggggg!

camille it is a cute dress, but not for an adult.

garcelle the colours are nice against her skin, but the fit is terrible.

emma, only nice thing is the miu miu necklace. the rest is pretty boring.

i agree with raeuql, camila does look like a grown up lourdes… but without the monobrow.

8. Dana April 28, 2009 at 20:03 #

ahhhhh emma stone.
    i think she is always flawless and beautiful.

9. Lala aka S-R May 1, 2009 at 06:28 #

Damn Jennifer Garner for being so damn gorg!! This woman had a baby like 3 months ago, people!! Look at her!!! Putting us all to shame!!! She flipping gorg! The RR dress looks amazing on her!!! Garcelle Beauvais and Emma are a tye for #2.
    Call the fashion police and arrest the rest!!

10. whitestroke May 1, 2009 at 18:39 #

I’ve seen Camille Guaty’s dress somewhere, but I can’t remember now what designer it was. URGH.

11. Fashion Critic May 1, 2009 at 18:40 #

It has been bugging me all week. I’m dying to know.

12. whitestroke May 1, 2009 at 19:01 #

It’s annoying the hell out of me. I saw it on Net-A-Porter or something like that. I remember it distinctly because that dress really stands out. But my memory went blank right now.