27.04.09 In Her Closet

In Dita von Teese’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Marie Antoinette Heels

Jamie Lynn called it.

She said that Dita von Teese would be the first to be wear the Christian Louboutin Marie Antoinette’s on the red carpet, and she did on Friday night when she arrived at An Evening With Women: Celebrating Art, Music, & Equality at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.

She wore her pink ankle strap heels, with a pretty baby blue lace dress, which had a very puffy skirt.

The last time we saw Dita she was wearing Keds, so we can breath a sigh of relief it was just a one-off.

These $6,295/£3,975 heels were so exclusive that only 36 pairs were made. Dita opted for the pretty pink ones, but they also came in yellow and blue.

She would have been able to work any colour imo.

Thanks to Cry for point this out, but if you look really closely, the platform says:

“These are Dita’s. With love from Christian Louboutin”.

How friggin’ cool is that.

Source & Source

Samantha Barks In Roland Mouret - 2013 London Film Critics Circle Film Awards

Samantha Barks In Roland Mouret – 2013 London Film Critics Circle Film Awards

In Lucy Liu's Closet - Alberta Ferretti Fringe Dress

In Lucy Liu’s Closet – Alberta Ferretti Fringe Dress

11 Responses to In Dita von Teese’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Marie Antoinette Heels

1. Ling April 27, 2009 at 10:58 #

I remember when you posted these originally I thought they were pretty ugly, but seeing them on Dita they don’t actually look too bad! The doll’s head was what freaked me out the most, but in the full length photo of Dita it looks like a little flower! I’m guessing she probably bought these shoes?

2. cry April 27, 2009 at 11:04 #

There’s no doubt this pair of pink heels is hers. If you look closer, the platforms say: “These are Dita’s. With love from Christian Louboutin”.

3. Ahot April 27, 2009 at 11:30 #

simply wow. They are just incredible, amazing.i wonder who will dare to compete with Dita – maybe Posh?

4. tom-tom April 27, 2009 at 11:41 #

ouch. those look painful. but cute :)

5. Terry April 27, 2009 at 13:15 #

I’d never wear shoes with heels so high, but these are amazing, and so is the dedication to the owner on the platform.

6. SarahV April 27, 2009 at 20:04 #

I already predicted Dita would wear the pink ones! They indeed are made for her!
    I think these would look pretty bad on most people, but for some reason she just effortlessly pulls them off!

7. Parvati April 27, 2009 at 23:16 #

I think it’s a really nice surprise that we see these shoes on Dita and not Beyonce, like you assumed on your post about them. Dita wears them really well!

8. robbie April 28, 2009 at 00:10 #

i truly hated these when i saw there for the first time, but now i love them, only dita could get away with these, i love that they have her name on them lol.

dita is looking a little more tanned in these pics than she usually does, which is lovely.

9. jamie lynn April 28, 2009 at 22:55 #

i literally hopped around my home office when i saw my name under the picture of dita in these shoes!

if only i had made a wager on my prediction…

:) my day has been made.

10. Fashion Critic April 28, 2009 at 23:34 #

LOL, if only we can make money on such predictions.

11. whitestroke May 1, 2009 at 17:40 #

Well, those pink ones are the easiest to wear. Blue and yellow are ridiculous.

I actually LOVE this look. Love her dress! I wonder who is it by.