Heidi Montag’s Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown

This was obviously the weekend to get hitched.

After Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt eloped five months ago, to marry in an intimate ceremony in Mexico, Heidi got her big fairytale white wedding day on Saturday.

The reality TV star opted for a stunning Monique Lhuiller Spring 2009 bridal gown.

The strapless silk organza gown, had a jeweled detail on the empire-waist, and peacock feathered design, which know doubt blew her husband away.

She wore her gown with ivory Christian Louboutin Bow T Dorcet heels, which are barely seen in the picture above, and a stunning Neil Lane jeweled cuff, which complimented the detail on her dress.

Regardless what I think of their antics, she looked gorgeous.

Before the big day, the couple headed to the Penthouse Suite at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel for their rehearsal dinner.

Heidi wore a Stella McCartney Spring 2009 LBD, with Christian Louboutin Scarpe platform slingbacks, whilst carrying a large lemon Nancy Gonzalez crocodile clutch.

Source

2009 BAFTA Television Awards - Best Dressed

2009 BAFTA Television Awards – Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The BAFTA Television Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The BAFTA Television Awards?

18 Responses to Heidi Montag’s Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown

1. Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 14:18 #

It all looks so cheap. The Barbie-on-LSD hair, her “Oh-the-paps-have-arrived-I’m-ready-for-pics” smile, that chunky inappropriate cuff… The gown could’ve looked fragile and sweet, but she looks like a contestant for “Flavour of Love”.
    A tight LBD (even if it’s by Stella McCartney) is not the right thing for a rehearsal dinner, otherwise the second look WOULDN’T BE so bad without the ridiculous “clutch”. His pants are way to floppy for such a young guy. His smile transcends the possibility of commenting.

2. Fashion Critic April 27, 2009 at 14:21 #

Your comment really made me laugh.

3. Fashion Critic April 27, 2009 at 14:22 #

especially the Spencer part.

• jemima September 29, 2010 at 19:54 #

totally cackling like a witch for her. what a sweet heart

4. Anonymous April 27, 2009 at 14:31 #

Haters are going to hate. I have to admit Heidi looks fantastic! She may not be one of my favorite celebs, but I love the way she looks.

5. Terry April 27, 2009 at 14:33 #

I agree with the anonymous commenter: her loose hair was not classy at all. It came naturally for me to compare this wedding to Salma Hayek’s in Venice. Two worlds completely apart!!!

6. Ahot April 27, 2009 at 14:39 #

FC you are the best. I love the fact that no matter what your site is really about the fashion. Thanks for posting this because she was gorgeous & the accessories are just stunning.

7. Fashion Critic April 27, 2009 at 14:42 #

:) thanks Ahot.

8. amy b.s. April 27, 2009 at 15:54 #

they both creep me out, but i do love her dress. i really wanted to hate it, but couldn’t. however, i will say i thought the over abundance of jewelry sort of made it look like she was trying a little too hard.

9. Ling April 27, 2009 at 16:10 #

Love the shoes and the dress but I agree with the other commenters, the big hair was a little too much, a little too Barbie.

10. Paris Pastry April 27, 2009 at 16:27 #

Geez that clutch is ridiculously big!!! I like the Louboutins though, very very much.

11. Alicia April 27, 2009 at 17:41 #

The overabundance of jewelry made her look a little Madonna. Just a little.

12. robbie April 27, 2009 at 18:40 #

oh god not another “wedding” wow so much for the first wedding being real. i wish someone would just get rid of these jackasses.

her babrie style and his freaky plastic look, barbie and ken in real life.

and that clutch, i want to hit her over the head with it, god i hate this stupid cow.

*takes deep breath* rant over.

13. Freida fan April 27, 2009 at 18:49 #

hahaa funny comments.
    I cannot stand them either..
    she looks like what i would expect her to look like – barbie bride comeplete with – are those butterflies??

i love the stella mccartney dress adn those shoes too but the bag ruins it as well as douchebag spencer in the pic.

i thought Lauren looked good at the wedding.

Nicole

14. Pri April 28, 2009 at 05:00 #

hello. regarding that clutch. she be carrying their first child in it.

15. Lala aka S-R April 29, 2009 at 02:25 #

*gag*

Can you believe these two went to MEXICO!!?! HAHAHAHA. Who can look me in the eye and tell me this girl isn’t as dim-witted as she looks?!

16. Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 00:49 #

I love her rehearsal dinner look, so chic.