27.04.09

An Evening With Women: Celebrating Art, Music, & Equality

Scary doesn’t even begin to cover this.

Before any jumps on my bones, I’m not begin ageist. For years Sharon Stone has perpetually been worst dressed woman in the world, and seeing her in a Herve Leger dress, with Mall Mum hair just confirms my point.

Paris Hilton channeled her inner Marilyn Monroe, with her flicked blonde ‘do.

The TV star wore a one-shouldered red ruched cocktail dress from Georges Chakra Couture, with matching pumps and red lips. She left her favourite Louboutin clutch at home, and opted for a gold clutch.

I love embellished the detail that runs from her shoulder, to her hem.

Brittany Snow wore silver accessories, including Jimmy Choo heels, with her raspberry Lela Rose one shoulder ruffle dress.

The dress, and the hairstyle make her appear very youthful. Great look for the cute actress.

Dania Ramirez wore a fuschia pink Matthew Williamson Spring 2009 blazer, over her lace LBD.

White rosettes decorated the bodice of Eliza Dushku’s satin LBD.

Source

Jenna Ushkowitz In Georgine - 2013 Teen Choice Awards

Jenna Ushkowitz In Georgine – 2013 Teen Choice Awards

The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party

The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party

12 Responses to An Evening With Women: Celebrating Art, Music, & Equality

1. cry April 27, 2009 at 17:08 #

Paris’s shoes are: Christian Louboutin Open Clic in red! ;P

2. cari April 27, 2009 at 17:18 #

paris looks ADORABLE. i wish she would look like this more often.

3. Lara April 27, 2009 at 18:09 #

I actually think Sharon Stone looks gorgeous. Not usually a fan of hers, but when I saw the picture, I thought “wow, for once she looks nice”. Then I scrolled down and read your remarks!

4. Raquel April 27, 2009 at 18:35 #

Sharon’s hair, makeup and shoes are a disaster! I don’t mind the dress, she looks fiercy in it, and she has such an amazing body. I’m not fond of the color on her, but that’s not the problem.

As FC said, she is a worst dressed hors councours and nothing will change that.

5. Marianna April 27, 2009 at 19:16 #

I don’t like Herve Leger’s dresses, but I think that Sharon looks better than Paris! Actually, Paris looks like a nightmate to me.

xo

6. robbie April 27, 2009 at 19:48 #

oh sharon sharon, the dress is horrid she has a hot body but herve leger just looks bad on her. make-up ages her, and the lips are worse part the lip liner doesnt match the rest of her lips which to make looks tacky and hooker like.

paris, i like her alot these days but i wish she would stop trying to be marilyn monroe, she never will hav the style, class and beauty marilyn had. dress is nice but too much red.

brittany i really love it but the shoes are the best part.

dania i love that she picked a bright coloured blazer its the only nice part of her outfit i like.

eliza looks cute thats all i can say nothing more.

7. SarahV April 27, 2009 at 19:50 #

Sharon Stone looks a mess, but so does Paris in my opinion.. That look is WAAYYYY too matchy for my liking. Seriously, even nude would look better under that dress – and I’ve gotten so sick of nude-coloured heels…

Gah, I can’t stand her. She could afford to look so amazingly chic, but instead she makes everything she wears look tacky in cheap.

8. Dana April 27, 2009 at 20:11 #

I LOVE Brittany Snow’s look! You didn’t really seem to comment either way. Do you like it FC?

9. Ling April 27, 2009 at 21:10 #

Sharon Stone still has a great body, but the hair is just too big for my liking. I love Brittany Snow’s dress it’s so cute!

10. ben April 28, 2009 at 01:00 #

not to sound rude, but i think that has to be one of the worst dressed red carpet’s ive seen all year!

But i guess Paris doesn’t look that bad..

11. SydneyCheapChic April 28, 2009 at 02:09 #

as much as it pains me to say it, i actually really like what Paris is wearing… there is too much red, but the dress is nice!

12. Baron Taylor October 3, 2012 at 23:24 #

I think that Sharon Stone looks like a hooker in this dress for some reason, but otherwise she is a beautiful lady in her own way.