Runway To "Grand Palais Museum" – Lady GaGa In D&G

Either she loves to express herself with fashion, or she’s loving the attention, either way Lady Gaga is always very entertaining to watch.

She has been whipping up a storm in Europe, with her barely there ensembles, eye-poking hats, and china doll make-up inspired by the Christian Dior Fall 2009 collection.

Earlier today, she was spotted taking in the sights of Paris, wearing a strapless satin quilted D&G Fall 2009 mustard dress, when visiting the Grand Palais museum, to see the exhibition of Andy Warhol.

I will guess when she entered, no one was looking at the exhibition, and all eyes were on her.

Her look was completed with sky-high heels, which Victoria Beckham would scratch Lady GaGa’s eyes out for, a well place D&G clutch, and a houndstooth umbrella, which could be from the Alexander McQueen Fall 2009 collection.

I love this picture. The caption writes itself.

“Does my bum look big in this?”

Source & Source

In Mischa Barton's Closet - Matthew Williamson For H&M

In Mischa Barton’s Closet – Matthew Williamson For H&M

Runway To "Hannah Montana: The Movie" London Premiere - Miley Cyrus In Herve Leger by Max Azria

Runway To “Hannah Montana: The Movie” London Premiere – Miley Cyrus In Herve Leger by Max Azria

17 Responses to Runway To "Grand Palais Museum" – Lady GaGa In D&G

1. Marianna April 23, 2009 at 19:16 #

Thias girl is soooo boring! She begs for attention and her music sucks.

2. Freida fan April 23, 2009 at 19:28 #

Haha i agree with marianna 100 %!
    She just wants attention… It’s kinda ridiculous ..

3. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 23, 2009 at 19:33 #

hahahahahahaha :)
    love the caption.
    i think she looks crazy and the color of the dress with the color of her hair and her crazy makeup is not rally working….

4. robbie April 23, 2009 at 19:38 #

i adore the dress. but i hate this bitches trashy dress sense, its so fake and manufactured. i wish one of those heels would break so she can just fall on her ass!

every nice outfit she has she ruins it.

5. Kris April 23, 2009 at 19:47 #

…I actually disagree, surprisingly. I think GaGa actually really loves dressing up in a boundary pushing ensembles. If you consider her history, she’s always been this way. Even when she was performing on the Lower East Side (I live in the city so I’ve heard of this girl for awhile now) she always had on some crazy outfits. I really love seeing what she’ll wear because she actually pulls it off.
    She’s also …one of the youngest people to be admitted into the Tisch school..so she’s musically talented even though she makes pop tracks.

But yes, I don’t think she’s as one dimensional as people who don’t know much about her perceive her to be. Research before you judge kids :)

6. zhaib18 April 23, 2009 at 20:30 #

I hate her and her music but i do like her hat!

7. Fashionista Chick April 23, 2009 at 21:22 #

“Does my bum look big in this?” lol

Ya baby it sure dose…!!!
    This is Heidious,But sure she brings a smile on my face…When I saw this I almost fell off my chair…

8. Matt April 23, 2009 at 23:30 #

I don’t know what to make of her fashion sense, I love some of the stuff she wore in the past, but sometimes it just looks forced. She as one of those styles that you really love it, or you really hate it. Great dress, although it doesn’t suit her as much

9. Raquel April 23, 2009 at 23:43 #

She is fun to watch, that I give to her.

10. Anonymous April 24, 2009 at 00:19 #

Almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw your caption with the pic, haha!!

Thanks FC for humoring me:D

Caligirl

11. Nik April 24, 2009 at 03:13 #

omg haterz make Gaga famous

not everyone wears Margiela or Thierry mugler as she does

some people just can’t seem to open their minds

anyone who dresses in a fashionable sense wants attention

sometime fashion aint pretty…sometimes fashion could be for fun:-)

rock and roll gaga

12. Anonymous April 24, 2009 at 08:03 #

I love Lady Gaga and can’t wait to see what she wears next. Those shoes are fierce, but I’m not loving what she’s been doing with her lipstick lately…

13. Marianna April 24, 2009 at 12:23 #

About her lips: i think she’s trying to hard to see her fans using what she wears but the lipstick is old, bjork used to wear like this many many years ago: http://m159.photobucket.com/image/bjork%20geisha/tekosound/Bjork-Homogenic-Frontal.jpg.html?src=www

And Kris, ’cause she went to a music school i think her responsability is bigger than the other musician that didn’t, so she “has to” do great music! hehehe

xo

14. ahot April 24, 2009 at 12:32 #

only she can get away with this. love the dress in black and want this cool hat. i bet it´s philip treacy

15. leo April 24, 2009 at 18:07 #

She was on her way to the circus?

16. whitestroke April 24, 2009 at 21:54 #

Hahaha I actually loved that collection. Just didn’t expect to see it in this way. I should love it for the crazy fashion-forward thing this is, yet I hate it when people do this on the street.

17. Kris April 26, 2009 at 16:31 #

OK OK I take everything I said back because I just came upon another recent outfit of hers: WHAT THE HELL IS ON HER LEGS??
    oh. my. lord.